*****Offical Texas Rangers 2019 Season Thread*****

427,668 Views | 4725 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 94chem
Mr Gigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Final year in Globe Life Park! Here's to 25 years of memories, some highs, some lows. I think we will be more competitive this year. I like the veteran arm talent in the starting rotation, the arms coming out of the pen, as well as the young talent swinging the bat.

As a reminder, coupon code for discount on tickets is active. Code is texags19. As always, feel free to PM or email me questions regarding ticket plans, groups, or suites.

Let's make it a good one ladies and gents.
Jimtim1216
S
Opening Day always feels like Christmas to me! Can't wait until 3:05! Hoping to make it to Arlington for at least a game or two for the last season at the Ballpark.
Mozart Paintings
AG
I'll be there today - Lets Go.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
And away we go.
Kyle98
AG
I have extremely low expectations for the season, but I'll be watching! Hopefully I'll be able to get out to the Temple a few times this year. Haven't been in a while, but the kiddo is getting close to the age where we'd take her.
gomerschlep
AG
One of my favorite days of the year. Should be a national holiday. GO RANGERS
jtstanley4621
AG
Hard to feel overly positive right now but they'll always have my support. Here's to a fun season!
aggieactor01
AG
Let's Go Rangers!

Hope to make it back up for a game to say goodbye to what I still think is a beautiful ballpark. Going to try to bring my kids for the first time and add to what are a lot of great memories there for me of games with friends and family.

Baby Billy
AG
I'm here for it as always
Chipotlemonger
AG
Here we go
powerbelly
Null and Void
Was 12 when the Senators moved to Arlington. Good or bad... I am in for the long haul.
Kyle98
AG
Opening Day Lineup:

CF - DeShields
2B - Odor
SS - Andrus
LF - Gallo
DH - Pence
RF - Mazara
3B - Cabrera
1B - Guzman
C - Mathis

P - Minor
MSFC Aggie
AG
J.P. 03
AG
Nice tribute that will open the broadcast today:
KT 90
AG
MSFC Aggie said:

With his velocity, somebody will claim him and give it a go with him. Don't think he will slide through.

He may end up being a AAAA guy, or maybe somebody can find a way to get more consistency out of him.

EnergyAg
AG
AP,

What's a good email to reach you? I have a question regarding nightly suite rentals.

Thanks!
Mr Gigem
AG
jchance@texasrangers.com
94chem
In, while we're still at .500
Rossko
AG
Hot Damn I love Opening Day!
DallasAg 94
"It's time."
DallasAg 94
I have very low expectations, as well. But, here is the thing about the Rangers roster. Baseball is a game of failure. You show up to the ballpark expecting to go 4-for-4, knowing if you go 1-for4, it was a pretty good day.

You get home, go to bed... and wake up the next morning wondering where your 4 hits are going that day.
DallasAg 94
Mazara... 1 for 1 on putouts.

1 opportunity.
1 scare.
TDub
AG
Hate that this is the last year on Globe Life
DallasAg 94
It is supposed to get down to 40...41F this weekend.

We'll be begging for a roof, in August, unless Global Cooling keeps the temperatures modest.
KT 90
AG
Odor and Gallo both with patient ab's. worked the count. Good to see. Odor wound up striking out, gallo got a walk. But at least they avoid chasing too much junk and worked the count.

Michael Cera Palin
AG
A little late to the party but man is it good to see Rangers baseball again
jtstanley4621
AG
KT 90 said:

Odor and Gallo both with patient ab's. worked the count. Good to see. Odor wound up striking out, gallo got a walk. But at least they avoid chasing too much junk and worked the count.
Just gotta keep grinding those kind of ABs out. Good things will come. I was impressed to see Gallo work that walk.
KT 90
AG
Kyle98 said:

I have extremely low expectations for the season, but I'll be watching! Hopefully I'll be able to get out to the Temple a few times this year. Haven't been in a while, but the kiddo is getting close to the age where we'd take her.

agree with this. I grew up a Ranger fan, so I'm used to the low expectations. Mostly want to see progress and hope for the future. Maybe we can bring up one of the younger arms (Hearn? burke?) after the all-star break if they are ready and they can show some promise for the future.

FTAco07
AG
Is there anywhere to listen to the radio broadcast online, or does MLB manage to block all online streams, even for opening day?
KT 90
AG
FTAco07 said:

Is there anywhere to listen to the radio broadcast online, or does MLB manage to block all online streams, even for opening day?

No idea. Check the Rangers webpage.

It's on FoxSports SW. You might can watch it on the Fox Sports mobile app? Fox Sports Go, or something like that.

DallasAg 94
Minor: 25 PC through 2.
Lester: 22 PC through 1.
Ervin Burrell
AG
FTAco07 said:

You can watch it on Fox Sports Go if you login with your TV provider information.

DeangeloVickers
AG
In.

Let's go Rangers!
Michael Cera Palin
AG
FTAco07 said:

It's blocked. If you pay for the MLB streaming service you can get every game streamed, both tv and radio.

If you don't pay you have to find a radio, and if you're not in range of a station broadcasting the Rangers then you're SOL
Last Page
Page 1 of 136

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.