astros baseballparking?

1,320 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Andyzipp
bicmitchum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
going to my first game sunday.im hearing parking prices are high 50/60 range. anybody have a feel for the best way to go about it?
Agnzona
I'm pretty sure a feel cost even more.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
htxag09
AG
Street parking is free on Sunday's. Most street parking locations are pretty clearly marked.
Wildmen06
AG
I've been parking near the courthouse all season for 10 bucks.
8T2
Download the ParkHouston app. It will show you open street spaces and price, and will pay for it from your phone. However, since it is Sunday, all street parking is free anyway.
Andyzipp
AG
You can park a block away for no more than $25 in a number of surface lots. Two more blocks away, you can find it as cheap as $10. Sunday against the Angels shouldn't be super packed unless they're giving away rings again.
The Milkman
AG
Andyzipp said:

You can park a block away for no more than $25 in a number of surface lots. Two more blocks away, you can find it as cheap as $10. Sunday against the Angels shouldn't be super packed unless they're giving away rings again.

Which they are. And it's the last home game of the season
bicmitchum
appreciate the input
chico
AG
Park for free on the other side of downtown on the street. Take an Uber for a few bucks to drop you off at the front door of the park
AustinCountyAg
eat at Ninfas, ride the free shuttle
Andyzipp
AG
The Milkman said:

Andyzipp said:

Which they are. And it's the last home game of the season
Then disregard. I had no idea that they were giving away rings for the 40th time or whatever.

Either way, the $50 parking won't be prevalent until the playoffs start.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.