At Petco Park tonight

1,427 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Big Bucks
AstroAggie15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here for work and thought I'd catch a game. Very impressed. Definitley a must go if you're in SD
agproducer
AG
Where are your seats? I've always wanted to check it out.
ClickClack
AG
On my list.
Blindside05
AG
Went two years ago while on vacation there. Probably my favorite ballpark I've been to which includes Wrigley and old Busch
AstroAggie15
AG
Sat in 121 on the first base line. Great seats. Suprised how big the crowd was considering it was the mediocre padres vs the ho hum A's
littlebitofhifi
AG
Petco is definitely one of my favorite parks! I used to live in LA and would try to make it down to SD a couple of times a year for games. Always seems to be a good atmosphere even when the Padres aren't playing well, great weather, nice views, good food, and great beer selections.

pb488
AG
Blindside05 said:

Went two years ago while on vacation there. Probably my favorite ballpark I've been to which includes Wrigley and old Busch

other than the Cardinals being one of the top tier franchises, what was so great about the old Busch Stadium?!
bjraggie10
AG
I caught a game at Petco last year after our Rose Bowl debacle. Excellent ballpark! Echoing previous posts, it is one of my favorites as well. Would highly recommend checking it out if you get the chance.
Big Bucks
AG
Wife and I caught a late August game three years ago when I was in town for a conference. It immediately shot to the top of our favorite parks and place to take in a game. Excellent beer and street taco selections. Family just did Camden Yards last weekend but for overall atmosphere, open concept and weather I still liked Petco. Target Field day game in summer is pretty nice as well. But I imagine April parts of May can be brutal.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.