The show 18

3,561 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgSportsFan89
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie1205 said:

tjholley17 said:

Aggie1205 said:

tjholley17 said:

Gramercy Riffs said:

tjholley17 said:

Unfortunately you still can't choose which team you get drafted by

I didn't play last year's game, but you could pick your team in previous versions.

2016 was the last year you could pick your team. 17 didn't allow it

I feel like you always get traded anyway.
traded at the worst possible time ... and then it autosaves.
I started a road to the show, got drafted by the Angels as a second basemen and was on the fast track to getting called up. Then traded to the Red Sox and have spent a season in triple A where I hit .520 with 45 HR and 115 RBI in 90 games without getting called up because I'm behind Pedroia

Sounds like you need to play on higher difficulty.
I always keep the difficulty low until I make the MLB. I want to get through the minors as quick as possible. But I enjoy the challenge once I'm in the majors.
heddleston
AG
Does anyone play Out of the Park? I have an older copy of OotP 14' i still break out from time to time, and i may try and find a discounted copy of 18 or wait for 19 to go down later in the year.
AgSportsFan89
AG
I was a RTTS guy for the longest when I started playing the Show after being stuck with MLB 2K for years as a 360 owner and no comparable mode. I loved RTTS. But I started Diamond Dynasty on 17 last year and I have never looked back. It truly is expansive and addicting.

I just picked up 18 and the new missions/programs change has thrown me for a loop. Am I just stuck having to collect players, jerseys and hats to exchange and advance the programs? I'm not really digging that part.
Kyle98
AG
Is it PS4 only? I never upgraded, still just have the old PP3.
AgSportsFan89
AG
Yeah. Only PS4.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.