Dallas Astros Fans

6,465 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by screw-tu
Mr. White
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was a big-time Astros fan until their fans started the "Rangers never had any fans until 2010" garbage.

So, now we get to say the Astros never had a fan base until 2017, right? According to Astros fan logic, that's exactly right.
iBrad
AG
Mr. White said:

I was a big-time Astros fan until their fans started the "Rangers never had any fans until 2010" garbage.

So, now we get to say the Astros never had a fan base until 2017, right? According to Astros fan logic, that's exactly right.
It's always a good idea to judge an entire fanbase by a few posters on TexAgs.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
iBrad said:

Mr. White said:

oh yeah ....just a few posters on Texags...

Always classy....the negativity toward Dallas is not anything the entire city or it's paper would do.....

I mean whats more important than celebrating a victory....except rubbing it in the noses of the city/team you don't have a chip on your shoulder about.

AggieWonWon
You gonna cry?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Nope just par for the course for classless houston fans.

As expected.
AggieWonWon
Poor baby it will be ok.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Wow you have the smack talk and comeback repertoire of a 4 year old.

Also as expected.

AggieWonWon
LOL you are not good at this are you? Getting your feelings hurt and calling astros fans classless grow up titty baby.
Brick Tamland
I ordered all of mine online. Sure is sweet getting the jealously dirty looks from Rangers fans wearing my World Series patch hat.
Brick Tamland
How about this:

I love living in Dallas. I just love the Astros infinitely more.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
AggieWonWon said:

LOL you are not good at this are you? Getting your feelings hurt and calling astros fans classless grow up titty baby.

Who said I had my feelings hurt. Making s*** up now?

Just pointing out it isn't just "a few texags" posters. It's rampant in that cesspool. You're now deflecting and trying to turn it into something more. <yawn>

Farmer1906
AG
Poor Bern. You seem to be taking this L pretty hard.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Farmer1906 said:

I would not have even known about the result of the game/series if not for people bumping this thread to gloat.

I don't watch baseball.

So yeah I'm taking a "L" pretty hard....for a sport I don't watch and a rivalry that doesn't exist.

I'm just devastated I tell you.
Farmer1906
AG
Playing the ignorance / I didn't know card. Bold move. We all see the hurt in your heart. Let it out.
jkag89
BernArnold said:

I don't watch baseball..

Then why do you even care about what "classless" Astros fans have to say? Go away you joyless heathen.
BowSowy
AG
BernArnold said:

Farmer1906 said:

I would not have even known about the result of the game/series if not for people bumping this thread to gloat.

I don't watch baseball.

So yeah I'm taking a "L" pretty hard....for a sport I don't watch and a rivalry that doesn't exist.

I'm just devastated I tell you.
Then why on earth are you on the baseball board?
Mr. White
iBrad said:

Mr. White said:

On Twitter, on Houston radio....
iBrad
AG
Ranger fans ate it up when the Globe Life Jumbotron mocked the Astros Come and Take It flag when the Rangers passed us. If you can dish it out, you should be able to take it. Grow a pair.
irish pete ag06
AG
What in the hell is up with all these Ranger fans playing the ignorance card?

I've rode the bus and haven't seen a single Astros jersey.

"I don't even watch baseball."
screw-tu
ChiliBeans said:

BernArnold said:

FriscoKid said:

BassCowboy33 said:

Living in the Dallas area, I've been surprised at how man Rangers fans are rooting for the Astros. The old good feelings from their decades spent in different leagues apparently hasn't been completely wiped out by the burgeoning rivalry.

It's pretty one sided IMO. I don't think many metroplex people think twice about Houston generally.

Agreed. I've had just a very very few people (maybe 5 in a week+) even ask me if I was watching/interested/excited to which I generally replied "what?"...then realizing what they are talking about i say "no, why would I be?"

My wife who never watches sports did ask me if I was wanting Houston to win...I said hell no.

Haven't watched a second of it.

No different than any other WS where I don't care about the teams. I've only watched the Rangers or Royals WS in the last 15-20 years.

Haven't seen a single person wearing anything Stros in Dallas...until I flew thru Houston Hobby the other day I had not seen any at all. The SW pilot made mention of it on the inbound flight from Dallas too....there was hardly even a response at all.

It's a new day and I'm still entertained by how many words you typed to express your disinterest - nay, scant awareness of the Houston Astros World Series run. Bravo.

Bernie typed up the War and Peace of not giving a **** about the Astros.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.