***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,332,363 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
gambochaman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I cant...holy crap...feels like the clock is going backwards
n_touch
gambochaman said:

I cant...holy crap...feels like the clock is going backwards

Yesterday and today both. From about 2 it just seems to slow down
gambochaman
AG
yesterday was not as bad as today
MaroonStain
AG
I am getting dizzy and trying to tell myself,"It's only a Game 7 of the World Series that you have been waiting on for 29 years."

Not working....
tjack16
AG
yesterday all I felt was excitement and anxiousness..... tonight I am feeling overwhelming nerves and anxiety.

It's crazy how these athletes can go out there and perform under this pressure, and yet I can't even sit at my desk and be unproductive without wanting to throw up
rosco511
AG
Not any productivity left in me today. Cannot believe that Astros are in a Game 7 of the WS. It would be so awesome to have one of our big offensive explosions early in this game.
03_Aggie
rosco511 said:

Not any productivity left in me today. Cannot believe that Astros are in a Game 7 of the WS. It would be so awesome to have one of our big offensive explosions early in this game.

Early, middle and late. Please tee off on these mother****ers!
Bassmaster
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Its Not Rocket Surgery said:

Lighter fluid? Hopefully!

Kenley Jansen Mocks Houston Astros Game 7 Chances

That's rich coming from a guy with a girl's name.

FIFY
LouisHerbertWong
AG
tjholley17 said:

yesterday all I felt was excitement and anxiousness..... tonight I am feeling overwhelming nerves and anxiety.

It's crazy how these athletes can go out there and perform under this pressure, and yet I can't even sit at my desk and be unproductive without wanting to throw up
Uh, the money, women, and fame help.
titanmaster_race
03_Aggie said:

rosco511 said:

Tonight just feels like a night in which the Stros pound their opponent into oblivion. Long, extended innings at the plate, followed by quick bottom halves of the inning. I'm hopeful that the Simpson's "Stop it, they're already dead" meme gets used tonight because the good guys pound some LA pitching.
TomballAg83
AG
I've been watching this franchise since 1968. It's past time for this. And it had to be against the Dodgers. Let's do this guys. Play your hearts out tonight!
mwm
I've been waiting 55 years (if my math is right...1962-2017).

Our time has come.
MaroonStain
AG
mwm said:

I've been waiting 55 years (if my math is right...1962-2017).

Our time has come.
So had Hillary's...
mwm
She & her minions only THOUGHT her time had come. They rested on their past laurels thinking the presidency was a throw-down. Our guys will, as they say, "Earn it".
iBrad
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

tjholley17 said:

Uh, the money, women, and fame help.
I'm always much more nervous watching than playing. It's having no control that makes it tough.
The Milkman
AG
titanmaster_race said:

03_Aggie said:

rosco511 said:

Tonight just feels like a night in which the Stros pound their opponent into oblivion. Long, extended innings at the plate, followed by quick bottom halves of the inning. I'm hopeful that the Simpson's "Stop it, they're already dead" meme gets used tonight because the good guys pound some LA pitching.
Texaggie7nine
Ag_07 said:

Mac?!?!?

Lance Zierlein said he bet it all on Dodgers for game 7
7nine
RVAg02
AG
CFTXAG10
AG
They also said the Mayor of LA has already announced the parade plans for Friday
Frok
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

They also said the Mayor of LA has already announced the parade plans for Friday

In his defense that takes some big time last minute planning. I would guess Houston has already come up with a plan in case we win.

However I wouldn't announce it. Major jinx.
screw-tu
Lord, I hope this Let It Ride guy loses his ass on this.
Hulla Baller
AG
The mayor just lost the game for his team.
n_touch
Why are we even playing tonight? Jensen said we have no chance and the parade is set
screw-tu
I remember the Mets scoreboard operator jinxing the Sox in '86. They actually had congratulated the Sox on the scoreboard. And then Bill Buckner happened.
Ecce Homo
Allright fellas; astrosworldserieshat@gmail.com is the email address where if you were on VTNG's 10-hat list; send an email with your shipping info; and I'll mail the hats out after they come in. It's in the bag
astros4545
AG
I just took a big steaming Darsh

It took two flushes and smelled like roadkill
ClickClack
AG
astros4545 said:

testosterbone
AG
astros4545 said:

can confirm
iBrad
AG
chemical toilet said:

astros4545 said:

can confirm
Username checks out.
cone
AG
LA -160

opened around -130 went up to -160 this morning and has hovered there ever since
Ecce Homo
cone said:

LA -160

opened around -130 went up to -160 this morning and has hovered there ever since

Mine is showing -136
Frok
AG
Probably need a minimum of 4 runs to win tonight based on the previous 6 games. Dodgers have scored at least 3 in every game this series.

bobinator
AG
My fiancee has been sick for about a week and finally managed to get me sick also, so I now have full faith that we're going to win this thing and there will be rioting in the streets because I'll be holed up inside.
cone
AG
I'm looking at Vegas Insider FYI

yahoo app shows -150

point is action not moving Astros way, which has been indicative of W/L throughout the series
bullard21k
AG
So what's our confidence level boys and girls ?
First Page Last Page
Page 1587 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.