***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,332,707 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Philip J Fry said:

Astros fan complaining about NL rules is mind boggling.

Hey, we're on the other side now
Ag12thman
AG
Is LMJ scheduled to start or Morton?
wangus12
AG
***** I have the same feeling I did when US started spiraling the drain to not making the World Cup.

This just sets itself up for Darvish to have an awesone game as a comeback to the bs racist thing. Don't like this one bit
agproducer
AG
gambochaman said:

Worthless pieces of ****
Every single last one of them
Zero energy, zero clutchness tonight...just pure garbage

And of course this is the game where verlander gets his first loss.....mother ****er
I never expected verlander to give up zero runs, but I also never expected our bats to look so completely out of sorts

We are done

GTFO with that! These worthless pieces as you call them are still one win away. Baseball is a funny game. Sometimes **** doesn't go your way.

Post removed:
by user
Know Your Enemy
AG
Ag_07 said:

Junkhead said:

Gordo14 said:

Being a Houston sports fan and Aggie sucks. Hopefully, the prove me wrong tomorrow

Dude. Your team is playing a winner take all game in the World ****ing Series tomorrow night. I bet fans of every other team would gladly trade places with you in a heartbeat.

This is becoming the most overplayed whiny ass bandwagon fan cop out of all time.

Uh, what. The whining is coming from a ton of Astros "fans" not me.
Aggie95
AG
just have a bad feeling about tomorrow. I can't see Darvish being that bad again, especially in a pitcher friendly park. Plus, they have way more pitching in a take all game.
The Astros have a real shot tomorrow, but I'm not sure I can watch because it would be devastating losing this world series.

rgt99
**** it, it's all or nothing. The Stros have to play loose. We got Everyone ready to go!!! Everyone in the media against us!! I say we win the whole ****ing thing tomorrow!!!! Oh and **** California
cap-n-jack
Not sure what you meant but that seems funny.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
A game with no DH means your #8 hitter can't just come up empty.
iBrad
AG
Junkhead said:

Gordo14 said:

Being a Houston sports fan and Aggie sucks. Hopefully, the prove me wrong tomorrow

Dude. Your team is playing a winner take all game in the World ****ing Series tomorrow night. I bet fans of every other team would gladly trade places with you in a heartbeat.

I'd gladly trade places with Justin Verlander.

Apologies to my wife and kids whom I love dearly.
tjack16
AG
Ortiz "The dodgers beat up on Verlander"

.... they only got 2 runs in 6 innings
Bonfired
AG
Didn't read the last 1300 posts.

Can't put this one on the pen...hitting came up dry at key moments early, then just plain dry after that.

I love how some folks can divine a lack of desire to win from a lack of results. It's simple and stupid to even think that.

Verlander hitting Utley on the 0-2 pitch was the first time during the game that I felt nervous...got that "uh, oh" in the pit of my stomach feeling, and they cashed in their opportunity.

Altuve and Correa a weak 0-8 was a killer, too.

Sucks, but there's still tomorrow. Maybe an unsung hero will come through.
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

I bet fans of every other team would gladly trade places with you in a heartbeat.
Fans of every other team have already won a WS by now.

Except the Rangers of course.
CoachRTM
AG
Ag12thman said:

Is LMJ scheduled to start or Morton?

They said McCullers on the broadcast, but I'd go exactly like game 7 of the ALCS. At least they have some comfort with that, and McCullers is the guy I want getting the last 9 outs if he channels the emotion in a good way, like he has all playoffs.
Buck Compton
AG
Altuve sets the stage for lineup and he was absolute dog **** tonight. At least we know Reddick is going to suck. He has to find himself tomorrow.
Joe West is a fat piece of **** and a waste of oxygen.
Beat40
wangus12 said:

***** I have the same feeling I did when US started spiraling the drain to not making the World Cup.

This just sets itself up for Darvish to have an awesone game as a comeback to the bs racist thing. Don't like this one bit

Nah man, this team fights. They will regroup and fight tomorrow.
JoeCephas1974
gambochaman said:

Worthless pieces of ****
Every single last one of them
Zero energy, zero clutchness tonight...just pure garbage

And of course this is the game where verlander gets his first loss.....mother ****er
I never expected verlander to give up zero runs, but I also never expected our bats to look so completely out of sorts

We are done
Someone needs a Snickers...
Ag_07
AG
Oh I know.

Just letting you know this is not the take by most of us.
k20dub
AG
Have no idea what to expect tomorrow.
Kashchei
AG
wangus12 said:

Yep.
Jaydoug
AG
TXAG14 said:

**** that moral victory ***** ***** We are here. Win the damn thing!

There is no oral victor. Just winning or soul crushing Houston-esque defeat. Here's hoping we shake that history tomorrow.
The D
AG
Maybin should have been playing for Reddick for awhile now but you can do that tomorrow, even though it's the right play
Gordo14
Junkhead said:

Gordo14 said:

No team I have ever cared about has ever won a championship. I'm 25. Yeah of course fans of other teams would rather be in the world series in a given year. But my point still stands... Boston, new York, L.A., Denver, San Francisco, even ****ing Dallas, etc. have all won championships. It's getting depressing. Yeah we can still win tomorrow and I will be way too into your game... But if we don't. **** man. Not going to lie, I'm getting desperate over here.
Beat40
As much as we are killing Reddick not coming up big in his position, we should be killing Altuve a little as well for not coming up big with RISP also.
JABQ04
AG
Lance warming up NOW had me freaking pumped. That's amazing.
Bigballin
AG
Ortiz is a buffoon
tremble
AG
Great thing is that we know exactly what Darvish does as far as pitching goes. They went through the whole stable of good BP arms tonight
JABQ04
AG
Gordo14 said:

Junkhead said:

Gordo14 said:

No team I have ever cared about has ever win a championship. I'm 25. Yeah of course fans of other teams would rather be in the world series in a given year. But my point still stands... Boston, new York, L.A., Denver, San Francisco, even ****ing Dallas, etc. have all won championships. It's getting depressing. Yeah we can still win tomorrow and I will be way too into your game... But if we don't. **** man. Not going to lie, I'm getting desperate over here.

Go buy some tampons and stop being a Poosay
Know Your Enemy
AG
Have some faith, man. You have a damn good baseball team.
turfman80
AG
Has anyone mentioned that Reddick sucks?
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
Post removed:
by user
Boiling Denim
Philip J Fry said:

Astros fan complaining about NL rules is mind boggling.
I'll freely admit I thought AL rules were dumb as hell and unnatural growing up

I've since grown up and seen the light.

Forcing a professional player to attempt something he can't realistically practice for is stupid

Imagine if the NFL randomly selected a player on the roster to kick Field Goals
Beat40
Gordo14 said:

Junkhead said:

Gordo14 said:

No team I have ever cared about has ever won a championship. I'm 25. Yeah of course fans of other teams would rather be in the world series in a given year. But my point still stands... Boston, new York, L.A., Denver, San Francisco, even ****ing Dallas, etc. have all won championships. It's getting depressing. Yeah we can still win tomorrow and I will be way too into your game... But if we don't. **** man. Not going to lie, I'm getting desperate over here.

And we haven't lost back to back in the World Series this year
Kashchei
AG
Bigballin said:

Ortiz is a buffoon

And a roider
First Page Last Page
Page 1575 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.