***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,332,810 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
screw-tu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
See you tomorrow boys. Let's finish this ****
JoeCephas1974
Pahdz said:

When did we sign Jason Verlander?
About the time the Astros became a favorite again... And you became Buster Ulney.
Scotty Appleton
Mtn_Guide said:

I ****ing hate LA. They are the worst people in the country.

Come on now. Bay Area has them beat in spades
JABQ04
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Did not want this to go to Seven, but damn it, I still believe.

I agree but *****. What the hell happened to our bats.

And I'll agree finally a Reddick needs to sit. He has sucked. That's hard to say because I love the dude but man he hasn't done ***** Start Maybin.
Frok
AG
KC_Ag14 said:

All of you negative poons better not show up on this board celebrating when we win this thing tomorrow night!! Taking down names and you WILL be exposed if so. TFOH with your weakass "fandom"

I'll take that. If we win you can call me whatever the he'll you want.
dallasag00
AG
And F joc
Wizard
Gonna crush some liberal souls tomorrow night.
JDUB08AG
AG
That's has been like watching a high intensity Aggie football game almost every night of the week. I honestly don't know how I'm still alive. Man I want a World Series. For this city. For this team. It's our ****ing turn. Go take it!
JYDog90
AG
CuriousAg said:

reddick needs to be on suicide watch

No worries, he's wanting to kill himself with his bat.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Gordo14 said:

Being a Houston sports fan and Aggie sucks. Hopefully, the prove me wrong tomorrow

Dude. Your team is playing a winner take all game in the World ****ing Series tomorrow night. I bet fans of every other team would gladly trade places with you in a heartbeat.
KC_Ag14
AG
Damn right.
Ag12thman
AG
BearJew13 said:

Well, LA did pitch everyone tonight
. But Buck reminded us that everyone will be available for his favorite team (LA) tomorrow night.
Ag_07
AG
Anything can happen in Game 7. It's a total crapshoot.

With that said the offense has to show up and just not just Reddick. You aren't gonna win a playoff game, much less a WS game, or a WS game 7 with 1 run.

I like our chances against Darvish. Got to jump out to an early lead and ride LMJ, Morton, Keuchel, and maybe Devo.

BTW Gregerson looked good again tonight.
Beat40
iBrad said:

**** Josh Reddick.

**** the stupid ass NL rules making the pitchers bat.

**** the lucky ass soft liners and jam shots.

**** free base runners.

**** our bullpen.

But most of all, **** the Dodgers.

Let's win this **** tomorrow boys!

Agree on the NL!

Reddick just needed to freaking choke up and have short swing. At least hit it deep with the guy on 3rd!
amercer
AG
Canyon99
AG
I've waited 31 years for this I can wait one more day.
TXAG14
If you asked me before the game the Dodgers would only plate three runs I would have taken it. Just have to provide run support. Going to be tough tomorrow.
Agmaniacmike12
We put some good swings together tonight, just couldn't come up with clutch hits w/RISP. Reddick's inability to put the ball in play during a crucial at-bat is hard to stomach. I'm still not worried, we'll bring it tomorrow night and win the whole damn thing!
Ecce Homo
Can't beat the Dodgers, they're playing the new Moneyball. Spend all your money on pitching and find a lot of dudes to swing out of their shoes with uppercuts. You'll bat .200 but score runs, and you won't give up many
TexasAggieJTL
AG
Altuve and Correa will not be silenced 2 games in a row. Reddick should ride the pine.....the guy has lost all confidence.

Astros bats come alive and take game 7. It will be a bumpy ride but Houston Strong !!!!!
Aggie1205
AG
Kashchei said:

KC_Ag14 said:

All of you negative poons better not show up on this board celebrating when we win this thing tomorrow night!! Taking down names and you WILL be exposed if so. TFOH with your weakass "fandom"

Will you show up if they lose?

What is wrong with rooting for them to win? Seems like a better idea that saying they didn't want to win and are worthless.
Jaydoug
AG
How many of you are native Houstononians? I mean old enough to have been through 30 or 40 seasons of Astros, Rockets and Oilers until they left. You guys know to have extremely low and realistic expectations. We are going to game seven of the World Series. Never been. I am {%{]ing elated. Lose tomorrow and oh well. Win and it's beyond comprehension. Either way it's been a tremendous seasons. Especially this awful year in our town.
Philip J Fry
AG
Astros fan complaining about NL rules is mind boggling.
CoachRTM
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

I didn't want to say this until now but the way this Series has gone, I kind of felt like there's no way we're going to win this without going to a game 7

Here. I was hoping Verlander would throw an all-time gem, but this series was destined for 7 the way it has unfolded. A dramatic game 7 at that.
Cheo
Beat40 said:

Man, this is where I have come to like the DH. In our inning where we had a guy on 2nd and 3rd. All they had to do was get Reddick out and it's an auto out at that point. Pitcher batting is such a really killer.

This is why it was so important to just put the ****ing ball in play in the outfield. He has no ****ing clue what he is doing. His swing is late and looks uncomfortable.
tjack16
AG
Good news is, every time our offense gets shut down .... the next game they bring it
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Kashchei said:

KC_Ag14 said:

Will you show up if they lose?
I have the scabs of October 15, 1986 on me. It was a Wednesday.
KC_Ag14
AG
Ag_07 said:

Anything can happen in Game 7. It's a total crapshoot.

With that said the offense has to show up and just not just Reddick. You aren't gonna win a playoff game, much less a WS game, or a WS game 7 with 1 run.

I like our chances against Darvish. Got to jump out to an early lead and rude LMJ, Morton, Keuchel, and maybe Devo.

BTW Gregerson looked good again tonight.

Agreed 100%
Ag_07
AG
Junkhead said:

Gordo14 said:

Being a Houston sports fan and Aggie sucks. Hopefully, the prove me wrong tomorrow

Dude. Your team is playing a winner take all game in the World ****ing Series tomorrow night. I bet fans of every other team would gladly trade places with you in a heartbeat.

This is becoming the most overplayed whiny ass bandwagon fan cop out of all time.
Ag12thman
AG
Gregerson did look good
BrazosDog02
AG
WelchAg said:

That's has been like watching a high intensity Aggie football game almost every night of the week. I honestly don't know how I'm still alive. Man I want a World Series. For this city. For this team. It's our ****ing turn. Go take it!

This is why I'm pissed off. Tonight was an easy won after watching what they can do. And they flopped.
iBrad
AG
Jaydoug said:

How many of you are native Houstononians? I mean old enough to have been through 30 or 40 seasons of Astros, Rockets and Oilers until they left. You guys know to have extremely low and realistic expectations. We are going to game seven of the World Series. Never been. I am {%{]ing elated. Lose tomorrow and oh well. Win and it's beyond comprehension. Either way it's been a tremendous seasons. Especially this awful year in our town.

The loss to the Bills still haunts me. I had flashbacks earlier this year watching us lose to UCLA.
tremble
AG
**** the NL in the ****ing ass.

Don't watch to see goalies taking free kicks in soccer or field goal kickers to run routes.
TXAG14
**** that moral victory ***** ***** We are here. Win the damn thing!
TexasAggieJTL
AG
Native Houstonian. Been following the Astros for 40 years....tomorrow they bring it home.
First Page Last Page
Page 1574 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.