***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,312,172 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
klsmith89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holy **** what a game. When someone finds a full game replay or highlight, please post
Eeyore Smooth
AG

Pretty comprehensive. Only complaint is the highlight of the Yuli HR stars after the ball is hit.
jteagle
AG
I've haven't really been much of an Astros fan since Biggio and Bagwell left but after watching this post-season I think I'm getting drawn in again. This is an exciting team to watch.
screw-tu
What a glorious morning. Dodger tears taste so sweet. THE team I most absolutely want to defeat for our first World Series title.
Buck Compton
AG
One win from immortality, boys. If we get there, it'll be after running through the old guard of storied franchises (BOS, NYY, LAD).

On a flight right now and thanks to the long game running on zero sleep. Really happy for the last day of the off season today so that my heart can take it.

Proud of the fight in this team. There's something special about this group. Here's to hoping they get a gem from Verlander.
Joe West is a fat piece of **** and a waste of oxygen.
Cromagnum
AG
Dbag of the year, or real MVP of the stands?

Post removed:
by user
Cromagnum
AG
third coast.. said:

Cromagnum said:

He's a ****ing hero. Those people were cheering a ****ing la home run

Because it was a homerun at the World Series (a record setting one at that). Even if it was your opponent's how many people could say they have one like that? In any case it wasn't that guys to throw back. I'm amazed the other dude didn't throw him back too.
mwm
The Dodger's catcher was blocking the plate without the ball on the throw. Think we would've gotten that call?
gougler08
AG
Well 4am is going to be a ****ty wake up call, but there's no way I'm letting a time zone difference let me miss Verlander winning this for us
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

I spent over 2 innings of this game on a shltter. On purpose.
But was it full?
saltydog13
AG
gougler08 said:

Well 4am is going to be a ****ty wake up call, but there's no way I'm letting a time zone difference let me miss Verlander winning this for us

This. Gotta be up at 3:30 for work, but no way in hell im missing game 6
saltydog13
AG
They were family
Wizard
Driving in to the Tine this morning and still riding the emotional tsunami of last night's game. Mayor Turner should pronounce an official Tine naptime of 1312 hrs today.

One win away. Nothing can describe how special this team is and how much it means to this city! Glad we all get a day off.
champagnepapi
Astros!
Wabs
AG
By far the best sporting event(s) I've ever witnessed. Of course it because it's my team, but holy crap this is like 2 heavy weights fighting each other in their prime. I think I got maybe 2 hours of sleep last night.....

Shooz in Katy
AG
mathguy86 said:

Need hits. Posting tits.

It worked, mathguy. It worked. Bless you sir.
Wabs
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

100-2, bltch.
Is the 1 the Astros from last night? Or was the record 100-1 coming into last night and we made it 100-2?
Satellite of Love
third coast.. said:

Cromagnum said:

Turned out dbag is the broseph-in-law of the chick he grabbed the ball from. I still can't believe people at MM throw back home runs. We aren't the Cubs and pathetic tiddy babies. Keep the ball and enjoy the souvenir.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Ag_07
AG
What a fckin game fellas! This team is something else.

Remember when we weren't very good at home and it was talked about that the batter's eye was an issue.

Yeah...I don't think so.

One more with our stud on the bump.
Wabs
AG
My man Breggy...

JYDog90
AG
The timing of the tweet says that it was 1 loss before last night.
Wabs
AG
willie wonka said:

The timing of the tweet says that it was 1 loss before last night.
Yep, you're right. Still just freaking amazing....
redline248
AG
Just used my 5 year old as an excuse to stay in bed
aTm2004
AG
Somehow made it into the office...on-time. Don't know how. That was, without a doubt, the best baseball game I have ever watched, and I'm so happy that the Astros came out on top. Hopefully this is a deflating defeat for LA and gets into Hill's head for Tuesday. It seemed that the players were too business like during the ALCS, but they look to be a lot looser during this series, which is showing with the bats.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Mathguy64
AG
I'm about to try to teach class. Yeah. This should be entertaining.
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Satellite of Love said:

third coast.. said:

Cromagnum said:

Turned out dbag is the broseph-in-law of the chick he grabbed the ball from. I still can't believe people at MM throw back home runs. We aren't the Cubs and pathetic tiddy babies. Keep the ball and enjoy the souvenir.

**** that noise! Throw it back every time!
redline248
AG
Rich Hill is a dead man walking
aTm2004
AG
mathguy86 said:

I'm about to try to teach class. Yeah. This should be entertaining.
Alright class, today's lesson is how to take an effective nap. See y'all in an hour.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Just going to say it to get it out of the way but reddick is going to come up but in game 7
byfLuger41
AG
That was the most insane game I've ever been to.

Super sleepy today.

Love this team, city and game. Don't get no better than last night. Thank you Astros for making our last home game one for the ages.

Harry Stone
AG
Verlander only threw 79 pitches last Wednesday so he should have plenty of gas in the tank. I could see a situation in which Morton comes out of the pen for an inning or 2 if needed. I expect the Dodgers will go Hill/Wood and save Darvish for a possible game 7.
astros4545
AG
Guys we are one win away.....

From

Sparky getttttiiinnnnnnn. Wetttttttttttt!!!!!
Aggie95
AG
going to be interesting how weather will impact game 6. It's supposed to be in the low to mid 60's during the game. Dodger stadium can be very pitcher friendly when it's not 100 degrees. The long ball might not play as well as games 1-5....does that give either team an advantage?
3B Paul 97
AG
Collard Greens said:

Just going to say it to get it out of the way but reddick is going to come up but in game 7

He might be the only one there. We want to close it out in 6.
First Page Last Page
Page 1512 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.