***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,312,988 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DBill said:

Texaggie7nine said:

HoustonAg15 said:

Well the Asian person in question can and has told us how he feels about what happened. A mentally challenged person might not be able to. Your virtue signaling is cute and all, but come on, get over yourself.
The asian person in question is every asian in the world that saw that.

It's amazing you know how EVERY Asian feels who saw that. Projecting much?
If you think you can say every asian that saw that was NOT offended, then put me on ignore as well. Bye felicia.
7nine
Mr.Bond
AG
Interesting to see our boys are a pretty good favorite Tonight
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Frok
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Not an argument. And I'm definitely not going to get into it with an alt-right white separatist on an Astros thread.

Wow, this is getting stupid.

Let's all move on and Go Astros

....and do you still have that ticket?
BullSprig07
AG
Me and a friend considering going to Minute Maid with a wad full of cash and trying to snag a ticket, if we fail we'll just go to a bar but what are the odds of finding one for $300 or so? I know stub hub is siginificantly higher...
DVC2010
AG
Ag_07 said:

It was probably talked about last night but what kinda story is Brad Peacock?

Dude was out of options, barely made the roster out of camp and put the damn team on his back to win Game 3 of the World Series. So awesome standing up chanting Pea-Cock, Pea-Cock, Pea-Cock. Was that audible on TV?

Just a great story!!

I guess the Peacock chant didn't reach my corner of the stadium, but that is awesome.
DBill
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

DBill said:

Texaggie7nine said:

HoustonAg15 said:

Well the Asian person in question can and has told us how he feels about what happened. A mentally challenged person might not be able to. Your virtue signaling is cute and all, but come on, get over yourself.
The asian person in question is every asian in the world that saw that.

It's amazing you know how EVERY Asian feels who saw that. Projecting much?
If you think you can say every asian that saw that was NOT offended, then put me on ignore as well. Bye felicia.

Ok snowflake.
BMX Bandit
Mr.Bond said:

Isn't it just -124?
TXAG14
Get the political BS out of here you twats.
Ecce Homo
TXAG14 said:

Texaggie7nine
Water Turkey07 said:

Me and a friend considering going to Minute Maid with a wad full of cash and trying to snag a ticket, if we fail we'll just go to a bar but what are the odds of finding one for $300 or so? I know stub hub is siginificantly higher...
Possibly after like the 2nd inning.
7nine
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Water Turkey07 said:

Wait till the game starts and start dealin...
astros4545
AG
Remember when this thread used to be about the Astros

Morton goes 6 innings tonight
Springer dings
And Gattis triples in 2 runs
Giles gets a 1-2-3 save
CorpsAg11
AG
TXAG14 said:

For real. You are a moron if you can't have a baseball conversation without bringing politics into it. Guessing that 7nine dude is earning some "ignores"..
Nino Brown
Big difference in how you think the world should be and the reality of the world we actually currently live in. And it is certainly part of the game cuz we're talking about if he plays or not. Having said that, let's play some damn ball. I'm sure Yuli has apologized to him directly by now.
Mookie
AG
They may open the roof just slightly to support Yuli.
3B Paul 97
AG
i assume McHugh will be the first out of the pen if Morton goes 5 or less. Musgrove if he goes six. Harris if he goes seven. If any of those guys are dealing, then Hinch let's them ride.
Mr.Bond
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Mr.Bond said:

Isn't it just -124?

I'm seeing 140
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

3B Paul 97
AG
HInch would rest him a game or two anyway.
Bonfired
AG
We are in the best shape we could possibly hope to be in bullpen-wise.

Hopefully another quality tandem start is coming tonight.
Texaggie7nine
3B Paul 97 said:

HInch would rest him a game or two anyway.
Yeah. I don't think he should be sat at all by the MLB. He apologized, I'm sure he will do some community type service where he speaks about why what he did was wrong.

It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things and there definitely are people going overboard with it.
7nine
CorpsAg11
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

WTF is talking politics? Jeez we have some ignorant doofs on this thread. Did I mention a political candidate? Laws to vote on?

We are talking about something that happened at a baseball game that the entire country is talking about and it could affect his eligibility for a game or two next year.

Quote:

Not an argument. And I'm definitely not going to get into it with an alt-right white separatist on an Astros thread.

Confirmed moron.
BMX Bandit
Mookie said:

They may open the roof just slightly to support Yuli.

Well done
redline248
AG
CorpsAg11
AG
Ignore... engage
Texaggie7nine
That's not hyperbole.
7nine
irish pete ag06
AG
Ag_07 said:

It was probably talked about last night but what kinda story is Brad Peacock?

Dude was out of options, barely made the roster out of camp and put the damn team on his back to win Game 3 of the World Series. So awesome standing up chanting Pea-Cock, Pea-Cock, Pea-Cock. Was that audible on TV?

Just a great story!!

More like Brad Bigcock, amirite?!
klsmith89
AG
Man. It'll be really nice when this Yuli/Yu discussion ends and we can finally get excited for the game tonight. ****
klsmith89
AG
I'm loving our odds of the Morton-at-home matchup vs a struggling Wood. Hell even McHugh/Wood is a good one for us
Texaggie7nine
So a little tip for those going tonight that didn't go last night. I you enter Min Maid within an hour of game time near Union station or on the Texas ave side and are sitting on the lower 1st base side, just go around the outfield side over to your section. The escalators near union station were a complete CF and it took me about 15 mins to get through to the 1st base side.
7nine
BMX Bandit
Dudes barely pitched the last 30'days. Love it.
Beau Bevers
AG
redline248 said:

Contextual perspective. Great article.
irish pete ag06
AG
We are on the way down and will be coming in from lufkin on 59, does anyone have an academy or dicks they recommend for astros gear that will be on that route? Would rather shop there than at the stadium.
Texaggie7nine
If the Dick's at Deerbrook mall is anything like the one at Willowbrook, they had tons of WS gear. Though the jerseys were pretty depleted.
7nine
Agnzona
In worried about Pettis. He may need rotator cuff surgery after the season. I hope he can come back next year with a full range of motion.
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

We are talking about something that happened at a baseball game that the entire country is talking about and it could affect his eligibility for a game or two next year.
Let's not get hyperbolic here. Most of the country doesn't even care about pro baseball anymore and just because some social justice warriors are riled up about it on social media doesn't mean the "entire country" is talking about it.

I just got back from HEB & Lowe's where no one was talking it.
First Page Last Page
Page 1409 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.