***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,314,205 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's an awesome little invention.

And I don't think a tampon helps when you get whacked by a bat with a hard swing right on the ankle, but I guess I can try.
Ag12thman
AG
Some of us are going to have a serious game-watching issues tomorrow night. I'm going to be at Kyle Field because I don't miss Aggie home games unless I have an emergency to deal with. Can someone maybe please post the plays as they take place tomorrow night so that those of us in the stands of Kyle Field can halfway follow along while we are yelling for the Aggies??? Or maybe this can happen on the World Series thread that's also in this forum???

Just trying to plan in advance a bit.
aggiematt235
AG
Ag12thman said:

Some of us are going to have a serious game-watching issues tomorrow night. I'm going to be at Kyle Field because I don't miss Aggie home games unless I have an emergency to deal with. Can someone maybe please post the plays as they take place tomorrow night so that those of us in the stands of Kyle Field can halfway follow along while we are yelling for the Aggies??? Or maybe this can happen on the World Series thread that's also in this forum???

I love the Ags with all my heart.
I may not watch a single down of the A&M game tomorrow because I'll be glued to the TV watching the Astros try to move towards winning a world championship.

That said, Yahoo sports and MLB At Bat are great for following the game. Just turn on the right notifications and you'll be aware of big plays and scores after innings.
CFTXAG10
AG
Ag12thman said:

You have until tomorrow night....

astros4545
AG
Stream the Astros on the radio with MLB AB app
Ag12thman
AG
I guess the Yahoo Sports app is what I need?

Well, it's 1A and 1B for me tomorrow night with the Aggies and Astros playing at the same time. Both are pretty HUGE games, too, so I am pretty stuck. Nothing comes above my Aggies, but the Astros are a very close 2nd when it comes to sports (hence the 1B above).
Ag12thman
AG
astros4545 said:

Stream the Astros on the radio with MLB AB app
Doubt my cell phone battery would hold up that long nor will I be able to hear it at Kyle Field.
NotGibbs
I'll be at Kyle tomorrow as well. I assume that the WS will be streaming on the fox sports app? Kyle actually has really good WiFi this year, so I don't see signal being an issue
tjack16
AG
https://www.stubhub.com/houston-astros-tickets-houston-astros-houston-minute-maid-park-10-27-2017/event/103132955/?sort=value+desc&priceWithFees=true&sliderMin=86.01,2395&sid=1888&byo=1&tktbkt=1&ticket_id=1292124477&ticketRank=1&byo_qty=1

lol this person must be on crack
Post removed:
by user
CoachRTM
AG
I probably shouldn't give away my secret, but "TickPick" is my absolute favorite ticket site.

No service charges - if you buy two $500 tickets, ... $1,000 is all you'll see on your card.
ClickClack
AG
Is first pitch 7:08 or?
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
720 I think
gougler08
AG
NotGibbs said:

I'll be at Kyle tomorrow as well. I assume that the WS will be streaming on the fox sports app? Kyle actually has really good WiFi this year, so I don't see signal being an issue

This is my hope too, I've had good signal at Kyle so far this season so hopefully it continues
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
I have season tickets and there's about a zero percent chance that I watch a single second of Aggie football tomorrow
awall11
AG
Until everyone starts streaming it...
bearkatag15
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

I have season tickets and there's about a zero percent chance that I watch a single second of Aggie football tomorrow

Same here. I'll DVR the A&M and watch it after the Astros game.
ClickClack
AG
Thanks
Ag12thman
AG
Missing one or the other is actually very hard for me since the Astros are my favorite professional sports franchise and it's really not close. But, Aggie Football is el numero uno above anything else for me (including all professional sports). Gonna kill me to not be able to see the Astros live, though. I will follow along closely as I can from Kyle Field, though.
ClickClack
AG
Just snagged a single dugout box seat for $690 before fees. I'm going to the World Series!!
Ag12thman
AG
NotGibbs said:

Is this a good app? App recommendations for streaming at least text-version of MLB play-by-play, please?
Beat40
I am going to set up two TVs in the living room, but even then, I know I'll be mainly watching the Astros.
tjack16
AG
That Kyle Field Wi-Fi better be on point tomorrow night
Ag12thman
AG
tjholley17 said:

That Kyle Field Wi-Fi better be on point tomorrow night
YEP. Over/Under on 50,000 constantly looking down at their phones between football plays????
The Milkman
AG
ANybody in the park already want to give a report on the SRO crowd at gates open?
Big Al 1992
AG
Roy O on MLB right now.
Kashchei
AG
Is anyone else grouchy at work because of the Stros/WS pressure? My coworkers all ask what's wrong. I say "nothing", but I have been pretty wound up since Tuesday...
Post removed:
by user
The Milkman
AG
By being in line there do you have your pick of SRO spot? Would I be able to get a spot up at Torchys or on the rail in left center?
Post removed:
by user
bullard21k
AG
So what's our confidence level tonight fellas?
Post removed:
by user
coop-aero-06
AG
bullard21k said:

"I woke up in the morning, eyes half closed, looked into the mirror and said 'damn, I'm cold!'"

Mathguy64
AG
bullard21k said:

Kate never lacks confidence.

BowSowy
AG
Feeling good about tonight. I think Lance brings it and I think our bats get going in a big way.
First Page Last Page
Page 1356 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.