***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,331,383 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
well played sir
aTm2004
AG
titanmaster_race said:

aTm2004 said:

NotGibbs said:

I would very much appreciate it if you guys quit sexualizing women. They should be treated with respect and it is absurd that any of you heathens would want to look at big, supple, voluptuous breasts after our beloved stros win a game

We're sexualizing big luscious breasts, not women.

Does that mean Gibbs' man boobs are fair game?

I'm not gay, but I'm sure some TexAgs Astros fans are, so...
NotGibbs
aTm2004 said:

titanmaster_race said:

aTm2004 said:

NotGibbs said:

I would very much appreciate it if you guys quit sexualizing women. They should be treated with respect and it is absurd that any of you heathens would want to look at big, supple, voluptuous breasts after our beloved stros win a game

My money is on Snoop Lion
pnsagdad
aTm2004 said:

titanmaster_race said:

aTm2004 said:

NotGibbs said:

Do we need to cite the whole Odor Rubfest 2016 incident AGAIN?!
NotGibbs
Although ***** ag dad is probably a safe bet due to his name
Mr Gigem
AG
Hey everyone. Not here to trash talk. Just wanted to stop by and offer discount tickets again this year in case any of y'all decide to venture up to Arlington for whenever the Astros play the Rangers.

You can go to www.texasrangers.com/tickets and select the game you want to purchase, enter the coupon code texags17, then select the seating area you want. Should be a pretty significant discount. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any issues.

Thanks. Good luck this season.
pnsagdad
NotGibbs said:

Although ***** ag dad is probably a safe bet due to his name

CFTXAG10
AG
JABQ04
AG
mike_ags_fan12 said:

Somebody mind explaining what #TOFA is?

It's like you don't even know us bruh.

Do you even #TOFA?
Ag_07
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

I seriously can't get enough of this lineup.

Remember when last year our 6-9 batters were going 0fer every night and if we didn't score a run before the lineup came around to them we were screwed?

Man this a welcomed change!
Farmer1906
AG
Some serious power in the 7/8 spots.
aggiematt235
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Would have liked to see Gurriel get another start at 1B given that he had a great night last night.

The more experience he gets out there, the better.

Besides, we paid him some big time cash to play. Not so Hinch can play a utility guy like Marwin every other night.
gigemJTH12
AG
found out last weekend that I am having a boy. My first child. Went to the game last night with my dad like I always do.

Stopped by and bought this on the way out.

Like most of you, I love the damn Astros and this purchase made me a little emotional I am not going to lie.

due in September, just in time to watch the playoffs with me!

titanmaster_race
Good bull. Muchas gracias!
Farmer1906
AG
Most parents have gone through it. My 4 year old and 11 month old were decked out yesterday.
Mr.Bond
AG
I'm happy for you..... And disturbed at who was crazy enough to put up with your lunacy and breed with you. Haha congrats
titanmaster_race
Congrats man!!
Ag_07
AG
Congrats!

Had my first back in Dec and we sat down and watched our first game together last night.

It was pretty awesome
gigemJTH12
AG
Mr.Bond said:

I'm happy for you..... And disturbed at who was crazy enough to put up with your lunacy and breed with you. Haha congrats
haha! she is a great girl. I am taking her and my little boy (18 weeks a fetus) to Seattle this weekend for the game.

If I remember I will post a pic of the 3 of us at the ballpark.
gigemJTH12
AG
thanks for the congrats guys!
CFTXAG10
AG
Congrats Tyler!
gigemJTH12
AG
k20dub
AG
Congrats. Have a boy due in 3 weeks, just in time to watch the Rockets spank that San Antonio ass.
Farmer1906
AG
I'm pumped to see how McCullers looks this year. I got sky high hopes.
HossAg
AG
The ceiling is the roof
CSWendt
AG
HossAg said:

The ceiling is the roof
Farmer1906
AG
CSWendt said:

HossAg said:

The ceiling is the roof

It means his potential is really really high.
htownag08
AG
That's awesome - congrats to both of y'all!

We just had our first, he'll be a month on Saturday. I've been searching for some infant Astros gear in the Austin area but have been coming up short.

I will say though, Ranger fans are the worst...but the student worker in my office (huge Rangers fan) did surprise me with a legit jersey for him to wear when he's about 2. Told me he figured it would be about the time he starts understanding things a bit more.

Hopefully i'll get some baby gear when I visit my parents for Easter and get some pics of him supporting the hometown team!
HossAg
AG
Next level ****
agdaddy04
AG
If anyone would like 4 tickets for tonight and is in an industrial field or oilfield, please let me know. Had a customer cancel on us. They're able to be emailed. Section 121.
Buck Compton
AG
I get where you are coming from (and mostly agree). Marwin hit Iwakuma very well last year.

If you look at the game preview on MLB.com, you'll quickly see why they wanted to give Marwin a shot. I think it can also be said that he wants to get everyone some time in the field before we get too far into the season.

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/mariners-vs-astros/2017/04/04/490119#game_state=preview,game_tab=,game=490119
Ag_07
AG
Plus Gurriel hasn't ever played near 162 games. I imagine they're easing him into 1B while keeping that mind.

I've got problem with it since Marwin is pretty capable. Again with our depth it's hard to Fck up a lineup.
aTm2004
AG
Congratulations! I remember the feelings when I bought both my daughter and son their first Aggie gear.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Mr.Bond said:

haha! she is a great girl. I am taking her and my little boy (18 weeks a fetus) to Seattle this weekend for the game.

If I remember I will post a pic of the 3 of us at the ballpark.
I'll be taking my wife and fetus to the saturday game vs seatle too. Mine's a bit older though. Due in early june. Lots of new astros fans brewing. With my girls being born in June-ish I forsee plenty of baseball while rocking her to sleep.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
htownag08 said:

That's awesome - congrats to both of y'all!

We just had our first, he'll be a month on Saturday. I've been searching for some infant Astros gear in the Austin area but have been coming up short.

Having the same problem in Austin finding newborn gear. I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a couple things off the mlb shop website even though they are expensive. Have to start her off right and get he geared up.
First Page Last Page
Page 12 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.