***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,331,253 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
mike_ags_fan12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just when the rangers couldn't get any more queer
Mathguy64
AG
titanmaster_race said:

is that keuchel? looks more like neshek
Looks like Altuve.
aTm2004
AG
Looks like chitty beer.
JABQ04
AG
People just looked over at me and why I was LOLing at work because of that flag.
NotGibbs
So are they not letting us do TOFA at all this season? The note on the OP says a few gifs are fine, so I took that to mean they were fine after wins as long as it doesn't get out of control. Plus, it's not like this is a new thing. We did it almost all last season
Mr.Bond
AG
Alright only solution is starting a group chat on whatsapp..... No censorship there
Buck Compton
AG
I think Raulito and a TOFA gif or two per win are okay...

Definitely Rangers fan staff though.
mazag08
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Alright only solution is starting a group chat on whatsapp..... No censorship there

Let's see how much staff enjoys every single one of us downvoting every other post on this board.
Baby Billy
AG
aTm2004 said:

titanmaster_race said:

mazag08 said:

Moderation has made it perfectly clear that this thread will be text only. No enjoying wins other than posting "woohoo"

Not sure if church lady staff or rangers fan staff.

Probably Rangers since there's a pic of a girl in a Rangers Jersey showing cleavage on their thread.

If your manager has a daughter that looks like that then I'm sure you're more than welcome to post.

But I doubt he does
Snoop Lion
Snoop Lion
He probably became a rangers fan in 2010
Snoop Lion
Does a "few" mean at least two? Like we only posted two gifs last night
agproducer
AG
So, I think I have the MLB.tv thing worked out. It cannot be used with a VPN or Smart DNS on iOS or Android. MLB.tv checks location on those devices through GPS. Fake GPS spoofing didn't work with a mock location.

I want to just use a single device on my network to cast MLB.tv to my tv through Chromecast. I did this without messing with my router. I'm using Overplay. I tried VPN, but the performance was choppy, and I only pulled down 1/3 of my internet speed because of VPN and encryption. So, I went back to the SmartDNS.

I changed the settings on my laptop to fit the SmartDNS, and logged into MLB.tv on Chrome. Then, I started casting from the browser to the TV. So, no blackout!

CorpsAg11
AG
Snoop Lion
Snoop Lion
#SFWTOFA
Beau Bevers
AG
Enjoy!
irish pete ag06
AG
agproducer said:

So, I think I have the MLB.tv thing worked out. It cannot be used with a VPN or Smart DNS on iOS or Android. MLB.tv checks location on those devices through GPS. Fake GPS spoofing didn't work with a mock location.

I want to just use a single device on my network to cast MLB.tv to my tv through Chromecast. I did this without messing with my router. I'm using Overplay. I tried VPN, but the performance was choppy, and I only pulled down 1/3 of my internet speed because of VPN and encryption. So, I went back to the SmartDNS.

I changed the settings on my laptop to fit the SmartDNS, and logged into MLB.tv on Chrome. Then, I started casting from the browser to the TV. So, no blackout!

I have an extra router that I piggyback off my main router and I change the DNS settings with unblock-us. It's always worked with Roku.
Pahdz
girl in the red has some hips
NotGibbs
I would very much appreciate it if you guys quit sexualizing women. They should be treated with respect and it is absurd that any of you heathens would want to look at big, supple, voluptuous breasts after our beloved stros win a game
W
AG
do the Rockets games preempt the Astros on ROOT?
aTm2004
AG
NotGibbs said:

I would very much appreciate it if you guys quit sexualizing women. They should be treated with respect and it is absurd that any of you heathens would want to look at big, supple, voluptuous breasts after our beloved stros win a game

We're sexualizing big luscious breasts, not women.
JJxvi
AG
W said:

do the Rockets games preempt the Astros on ROOT?
They show both games live, one on an alternate channel.
Mr.Bond
AG
NotGibbs said:

htownag08
AG
Wait, so no TOFA gifs or no gifs at all!? How am I to express myself in simple words?

coastalAg
AG
Jose Quintana off to a rough start against Detroit today.
Farmer1906
AG
coastalAg said:

Jose Quintana off to a rough start against Detroit today.
What a bum. I can;t believe yall iiidiots on here thought he was more than a #3 on a good day.
mike_ags_fan12
E said:

mike_ags_fan12 said:

htownag08 said:

I want to also thank everyone in advance for observations/comments/analysis you provide on this thread. Since I don't have Root and am blacked out from MLB packages, it'll be hard to watch the games consistently and I enjoy coming here and reading updates/discussions from the games. Should be a great season.

*coughs* firestick *coughs*
today is the day, I have been waiting several months to see if I can stream Stro's games on Kodi.... /prayingemoticon

Well did you get it? I was streaming yesterday!
coastalAg
AG
I'm mostly interested in today's performance since he is on my fantasy team. I do think the Astros were smart to wait on the trade.
mike_ags_fan12
Somebody mind explaining what #TOFA is?
Ag_07
AG
Tlts
Out
For
Astros

It means if we win post tlts
pnsagdad
Making a new thread for our gifs. Y'all check it out.
titanmaster_race
aTm2004 said:

NotGibbs said:

Does that mean Gibbs' man boobs are fair game?

NotGibbs
titanmaster_race said:

aTm2004 said:

NotGibbs said:

Does that mean Gibbs' man boobs are fair game?

Oyster DuPree
AG
Titties
First Page Last Page
Page 11 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.