***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,311,063 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They say "Includes delivery fees" for $7600, it should be delivered wrapped in gold by a team of very expensive and talented hookers.
WES2006AG
AG
StubHub not only charges and collects those fees but also get 10% of the ticket sale price as well.
Post removed:
by user
spadilly
S
290/1960 Academy had very little WS gear left. Completely picked over.
NotGibbs
HR guy at work is a huge Indians fan. I think he's even more sad today seeing all the stros fans celebrating than he was when they lost to the Yankees
maca1028
Has anyone bought one of these authentic jerseys? Curious how they fit.
http://m.mlbshop.com/Houston_Astros_Men_Jerseys_2017_World_Series_Gear/Mens_Houston_Astros_Jose_Altuve_Majestic_White_2017_World_Series_Bound_Flex_Base_Player_Jersey
3B Paul 97
AG
I would assume an Authenic fit for Altuve would be small for most guys...and some gals.
MAROON
AG
spadilly said:

they will make a new batch everyday and within a few weeks they will be selling it on their discount rack.
1836er
AG
Agmaniacmike12 said:

I need some World Series gear but would prefer not waiting for the shipping/can't afford express shipping. Any idea if the College Station Academy location would have any? I was tempted to order that navy blue fitted cap, but I have no clue which size I am.

Bumping this post cuz I might be in town later today. Any reports on the College Station Academy?
Post removed:
by user
Ag_07
AG
dlance said:

Need WS gear to wear to the WS broseph!

Hell. No.

I'll be wearing the exact same beer and BO infused outfit I've been wearing to the games.

The WS merch is keepsake. It's a shirt I'll wear until it becomes my death shroud that my kids wrap me in as the lay me 6 feet under!!
saltydog13
AG
Going by there in a bit and will post up how it is
3rdGen2015
AG
1836er said:

Agmaniacmike12 said:

I need some World Series gear but would prefer not waiting for the shipping/can't afford express shipping. Any idea if the College Station Academy location would have any? I was tempted to order that navy blue fitted cap, but I have no clue which size I am.

Bumping this post cuz I might be in town later today. Any reports on the College Station Academy?

I went in there yesterday around 11:30 and they only had youth sizes left. My dad went to MMP about an hour ago and said the pickings there are starting to run slim.
DVC2010
AG
Ag_07 said:

dlance said:

Need WS gear to wear to the WS broseph!

Hell. No.

I'll be wearing the exact same beer and BO infused outfit I've been wearing to the games.

The WS merch is keepsake. It's a shirt I'll wear until it becomes my death shroud that my kids wrap me in as the lay me 6 feet under!!

This. My World Series cap is on the way, but on game day I'm wearing the sweaty one that's been on my head all year.
DVC2010
AG
The team store will have plenty by game day.
Ag_07
AG
I called the Deecks Sporting Goods in Friendswood and they said they're getting another truck load at 3 pm today.

They'll be more and more shipments rolling in so just keep checking.

Especially at MMP. They'd be absolutely insane to not have that place stocked to the brim before the game Tuesday and the home game Friday.
aggiematt235
AG
NSIAP

All 108 of the Astros' victories so far:

Post removed:
by user
spadilly
S
MAROON said:

spadilly said:

they will make a new batch everyday and within a few weeks they will be selling it on their discount rack.

Yeah, just trying to find some toddler gear for our two year old. Doesn't have to be postseason stuff, but he's outgrown his current batch.
1836er
AG
Thanks for the report!
AgDoc03
AG
aggiematt235 said:

NSIAP

All 108 of the Astros' victories so far:

So many great moments this season. And hopefully 4 more left!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag_07
AG
Not sure how this hasn't made it's way here.

#RIPGBaby
NotGibbs
Alright time for a little honesty time. I felt kind of silly buying WS tickets last week. I knew in my head that the series was far from over, but my heart was ready for a letdown. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who felt this way
979ag
AG

Here's a rundown of Game 7 from Section 333 Row 5.

This was my first playoff game ever. Baseball, Football, or Basketball. Being only 20 years old, I have never witnessed a championship, or ever really imagined a team from Houston winning one. But Saturday night, that was the best sports experience I have ever been a part of, and I can finially believe in a Houston team. Even if if they don't get it done this year, which would be devestating, there is hope for the next, and the next, and probably the next... I love the Astros no matter what. Thank y'all for letting me join you on this wild ride this year. GO STROS. STROS IN 4.
tjack16
AG
maca1028 said:

http://m.mlbshop.com/Houston_Astros_Men_Jerseys_2017_World_Series_Gear/Mens_Houston_Astros_Jose_Altuve_Majestic_White_2017_World_Series_Bound_Flex_Base_Player_Jersey

They fit very well. I like them a lot ... I wear a medium/large in T-shirt's and a medium fits perfect for these jerseys
tjack16
AG
http://m.mlbshop.com/Houston_Astros_Long_Sleeve_T-Shirts/Mens_Houston_Astros_Nike_Gray_2017_World_Series_Bound_Authentic_Collection_Legend_Performance_Long_Sleeve_T-Shirt

Got this shirt and the blue World Series hat.
maca1028
tjholley17 said:

maca1028 said:

They fit very well. I like them a lot ... I wear a medium/large in T-shirt's and a medium fits perfect for these jerseys

Thanks! I'm like the other guys, I'll probably wear it throughout this run then box it up as a collectible.
mazag08
AG
My prediction..

Kershaw dominates in a 3-1 game 1.

Verlander looks human and gets hit buts gets out of some jams and the Astros survive a 4-3 game 2.

Morton comes back down to earth and offense is too little too late in a 6-4 game 3.

McCullers rights the ship and Astros take game 4 in a 5-2 win.

Keuchel gets redemption at home in a low scoring 2-1 Astros win game 5.

Verlander is masterful and wraps up the World Series in game 6.
Mr.Bond
AG
I have game 5 tickets......So I hope youre off by 1 game. Stros in 5 BABY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTON!!!!!
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

tjack16
AG
I've been getting the low profile flat bill hats this season... got one of each of the Astros ones, and a postseason patch one.

Those are the best fitting (fitted) hats I've ever worn. My favorite hats are still the adjustable classic looking 47 brand hats. But the low profile ones are the way to go if you want on-field but not high Crown flat bills
Mr.Bond
AG
tjholley17 said:

I've been getting the low profile flat bill hats this season... got one of each of the Astros ones, and a postseason patch one.

Those are the best fitting (fitted) hats I've ever worn. My favorite hats are still the adjustable classic looking 47 brand hats. But the low profile ones are the way to go if you want on-field but not high Crown flat bills
i LOVE the low profile fitted hats. They fit absolutely perfect. I believe Morton was wearing one on Saturday night
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

cone
AG
loss
win
win
loss
win
loss
win

Astros in 7
spadilly
S
tjholley17 said:

That's good to know. The '47 clean up line is about the only hat I wear now because the new era hats have always been way too tall for my head. I like the flexible nature of the 47 hats.
Diggity
AG
Quote:

loss
win
win
loss
win
loss
win

Astros in 7

stick to your cynical shtick!

It worked great the last two rounds.
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 1234 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.