HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

433,573 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
Cappo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm a Spurs fan, nice try. We own that Houston Rockets ass
Nice 6 seed you had last year.
Is that all you got? 5 championships ring a bell? 95 or whenever and Hakeem was a looooooong time ago.

Oh and LaMarcus is coming bruh
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
I honestly don't know why anyone from Houston talks **** about any sport I mean seriously.

It's great having a Rockets fan smack talk the Spurs right now. Wow. They sound like sips.
Chipotlemonger
AG
He must be drunk.
Cappo
AG
I just don't understand how ANYONE could hate on the Spurs. I ****in hate the Patriots b/c they cheat, otherwise they'd be just like the Spurs in the fact that they're the perfect organization.

ANYWAYS, Rangers are in the playoffs, Astros are not, sounds like something that has been going on for awhile now.
adamhdonnell
AG
I'm a Mavericks fan, and I have cable........and a championship team in the last two decades. But seriously, we're about to suck.
gigem1223
I hate the Spurs but respect them. #mavsfan
CampingAg
AG
The Spurs and Rockets are both going to throttle Los Mavs this year.
Ag2012
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm a Spurs fan, nice try. We own that Houston Rockets ass
Nice 6 seed you had last year.

You really ought to quit while you're hopelessly behind.
Frisco - Ag
AG
I honestly don't know why anyone from Houston talks **** about any sport I mean seriously.
Gigem Trevas
quote:

If you're going to quote me at least give me credit.
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
Agreed. If titles are paramount, they rank 3rd in the state behind Dallas and San Antonio. They also act like the 2011 WS was the only "choke" involving Texas franchises ever, yet while it was heartbreaking, I wouldn't call it embarrassing. Embarrassing is blowing a 32 point lead in the 2nd half of a football game. Both teams choked, but one is far more embarrassing than the other, while the other was more crushing.

Also, I don't really have a stake in this Houston vs Dallas fight. I grew up an Oilers fan and a Rangers fan, and lived in both metro areas at some point in my childhood.
Cappo
AG
Dont forget that the Stros got SWEPT in their only World Series. Just completely dominated
onceaggie
AG
quote:
Great point why do DFW fans talk ****?
onceaggie
AG
quote:
Dont forget that the Stros got SWEPT in their only World Series. Just completely dominated
Ranger fans talking **** about WS performance man you guys are delusional.

onceaggie
AG
quote:
The Spurs and Rockets are both going to throttle Los Mavs this year.
Yep back to being the ****ty franchise they have been for the Majority of their existence.

Houston Summit
AG
quote:
"Just completely dominated" would be your 2010 world series vs San Francisco. Losing 9-0, 4-0, 11-7 (11-4 before 3 garbage time runs in the 9th), etc. is pathetic. At least every game was competitive in our series. Y'all, on the other hand, royally embarrassed our state with the **** y'all trotted out there each night
onceaggie
AG
**** talking from a fanbase whose team won their first playoff game in 1996.

747Ag
AG
quote:
Also, I don't really have a stake in this Houston vs Dallas fight. I grew up an Oilers fan and a Rangers fan, and lived in both metro areas at some point in my childhood.
But let us not forget that the Rangers' magic number for the AL West Title is 1. One. Uno.

The existence of a Dallas vs. Houston fight has always seemed to be somewhat of a one way affair to me. I was surprised upon entering college to hear such anti-Dallas stuff from my friends from the Houston area, at least as it related to sports. Growing up, we never took joy in a loss by the Astros, Rockets, or Oilers (I extend this to the Texans today.) unless it was at the hands of the opponent from Dallas (but then the joy was due to the Rangers, Mavericks, or Cowboys victory). Teams that we hated: Yankees, Lakers, Steelers, Eagles, Redskins.

I did once have a short-lived hate-affair with the Spurs. It was misdirected, and should have been levied against the NBA blackout rules. I was living in Austin at the time, and being part of the Spurs' viewing area, I was prevented from watching the Mavericks and Rockets on FSSW on a night on which the Spurs were not playing. FSSW (on my Dish) displayed a black screen. I've since rescinded my hate, and wish them to finish behind Dallas. Barring that, they become my pick to win it, because of the way they play the game (see their thrashing of the Heat in the Finals as the example par excellance).
Cappo
AG
quote:
quote:
"Just completely dominated" would be your 2010 world series vs San Francisco. Losing 9-0, 4-0, 11-7 (11-4 before 3 garbage time runs in the 9th), etc. is pathetic. At least every game was competitive in our series. Y'all, on the other hand, royally embarrassed our state with the **** y'all trotted out there each night
I'm sorry, did we win 1 though? I believe we did not get swept so argue all you want but winning at least a game, is less dominated than getting SWEPT. 1 is greater than 0 in case you were wondering

Plus I guess you haven't realized how literally dominant Giants have been the past 6 years or so
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:

**** talking from a Texans/Rockets/Astros fan.

That's rich.
Cappo
AG
quote:

Guess you don't care about this?

http://houston.astros.mlb.com/hou/history/postseason_results.jsp

Not very good results...
onceaggie
AG
quote:
quote:
But let us not forget that the Rangers' magic number for the AL West Title is 1. One. Uno.

The existence of a Dallas vs. Houston fight has always seemed to be somewhat of a one way affair to me. I was surprised upon entering college to hear such anti-Dallas stuff from my friends from the Houston area, at least as it related to sports. Growing up, we never took joy in a loss by the Astros, Rockets, or Oilers (I extend this to the Texans today.) unless it was at the hands of the opponent from Dallas (but then the joy was due to the Rangers, Mavericks, or Cowboys victory). Teams that we hated: Yankees, Lakers, Steelers, Eagles, Redskins.

I did once have a short-lived hate-affair with the Spurs. It was misdirected, and should have been levied against the NBA blackout rules. I was living in Austin at the time, and being part of the Spurs' viewing area, I was prevented from watching the Mavericks and Rockets on FSSW on a night on which the Spurs were not playing. FSSW (on my Dish) displayed a black screen. I've since rescinded my hate, and wish them to finish behind Dallas. Barring that, they become my pick to win it, because of the way they play the game (see their thrashing of the Heat in the Finals as the example par excellance).
Such a myth...I listen to Houston sports talk radio all the time..Last thing I heard about the Dallas cowboys was McClain saying they had the best online in the NFL never heard anything bad said about the Rangers.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Not to mention... getting swept by the White Sox. Yikes.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Mavs will suck this year, no surprise.

Stars probably will too, although I'm holding out hope.

Cowboys didn't draft and develop QB as they should have and this is what happens.

Rangers... yet to be determined this year, but future is very bright for next couple with Darvish, Hamels and all bats under contract.

Since I've been a sports fan my whole life and rooted for all Dallas teams I've seen:

Mavs win title (never thought that would happen)
Cowboys win multiple Super Bowls
Stars win a Stanley Cup (late at night and so stressed it was more of a relief than a celebration)
Rangers... still waiting... ONE strike away x2... should have multiple opportunities with this group.

3 out 4 teams I root for have won a title while I've been alive to see it. Sports fans don't get many opportunities like that... ask Houston fans.

CampingAg
AG
quote:
quote:
I was surprised upon entering college to hear such anti-Dallas stuff from my friends from the Houston area, at least as it related to sports.

I've literally heard this from dozens of Dallas sports fan Aggies, and not once have I heard it vice versa. It's so obvious which side has the envy and little brother syndrome.
PacifistAg
AG

quote:
**** talking from a fanbase whose team won their first WS game in......
PacifistAg
AG

quote:
WCF last year
So, onceaggie puffs his chest over making it to the conference finals, yet seems to dismiss making it to the WS two years in a row.
dave94
AG
quote:

quote:
WCF last year
So, onceaggie puffs his chest over making it to the conference finals, yet seems to dismiss making it to the WS two years in a row.

zach2b
AG
quote:
quote:
Except that we won game 3, but lets just throw that one out so we can match your team's ****ty display in your only world series
R0GUE
AG

You sir are the most classless person on earth. Congratulations.

Deleted the link - TexAgs Staff
byfLuger41
AG
sherminator
Wow. Some people on the Internet are pure trash
PacifistAg
AG

Someone died man. I don't care who your team is, that's not something to joke about. This is a thread for lighthearted "trash talking" about a game. A game.

Ag2012
AG
Edit: link removed
Ag2012
AG
Of course that tasteless joke about a man's death stays up longer than a Rangers fan talking baseball on the Astros thread. Where ya at, lifelong Ranger mod?

I'm here. - TexAgs Staff
First Page Last Page
Page 31 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.