HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

432,776 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
Michael Cera Palin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Keuchel is pretty good huh ranger fans?
Gotta give credit where credit is due. That being said anything other than getting swept was a victory for us. Our magic number for the division is 5 with 7 games remaining all at home. All we really need to do is go 4-3 to finish things out and the division is ours
CampingAg
AG
Yep. Just couldn't get swept.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
quote:
quote:
Keuchel is pretty good huh ranger fans?
Gotta give credit where credit is due. That being said anything other than getting swept was a victory for us. Our magic number for the division is 5 with 7 games remaining all at home. All we really need to do is go 4-3 to finish things out and the division is ours

With Houston's road "prowess" even 3-4 would likely clinch. They're likely to lose at least 2 on that road stretch.
BMX Bandit
THE RANGERS WILL HAVE TO GO TO TORONTO NOW, AND HAVE TO DRINK MOLSON AFTER THE GAMES!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

all I got.
Frisco - Ag
AG
Cowboys would throttle Houston WITHOUT their two best players.

There is only one choke city.
747Ag
AG
quote:
THE RANGERS WILL HAVE TO GO TO TORONTO NOW, AND HAVE TO DRINK MOLSON AFTER THE GAMES!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

all I got.
Take off, you hoser. We will drink Elsinore!

onceaggie
AG
quote:

Um no..

The only choke artists is the cowboys you see their playoff record that last few years.

Romo trying to hold a fg kick says hello.
gigem1223
quote:
quote:

Um no..

The only choke artists is the cowboys you see their playoff record that last few years.

Romo trying to hold a fg kick says hello.

Houston fan really talking about NFL playoffs? That's rich.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Texans fans can't be happy about their **** franchise.

When the Cowboys lose, they "win." Little brother Syndrome.
Cappo
AG
quote:

Not even a Cowboys or Texans fan and I can attest to this. Texans suck dick. Their fans take pride in a Cowboys loss. Always. Even when they lose. LOL so sad
onceaggie
AG
quote:

Most cowboys weren't even born they last time they were any good..

As I type FC dallas getting smashed by LA what ****ty sports teams DFW has.

And I love the Stars pic someone posted on the Ranger thread 1999? Have they made the playoffs since?

LULZ
Chipotlemonger
AG
Nice assumption there pal.
Gigem Trevas
quote:
quote:

And I love the Stars pic someone posted on the Ranger thread 1999? Have they made the playoffs since?

LULZ

I actually watch the soccer games when the **** do you post on the soccer threads? Never. FC Dallas owns Houston in soccer.
gigem1223
quote:
quote:

LULZ

Did you miss all of last season? 13-4 is a pretty good year...
DannyDuberstein
AG
If Dallas sports teams are ****ty, then Houston sports teams are the fecal coliform contained in our ****.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Either that or Houston is pinworms, so obsessed with our **** that you wouldn't know what to do without us.

Feel free to choose whichever analogy works best for you, but they are both accurate.
CampingAg
AG
quote:
quote:

LULZ

The person posted a pic of a Dallas sports hero who wore #9 to signify our magic number dropping to 9. It wasn't meant to be a brag post about past success. Reasoning is hard.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:
Yes they've made it 8 times. But you know keep talking trash about a team in a league that deems your city too ****ty to even attempt putting a franchise in.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
quote:
Yes they've made it 8 times. But you know keep talking trash about a team in a league that deems your city too ****ty to even attempt putting a franchise in.
8x in 16 years you dont say?

Now that is funny I went to a stars game last year their were more Red Wing fans there than Stars and I happily cheered Detroit on and they won!
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well actually there was a season locked out in there so 8 times in 15 seasons. And actually the Rockets have only made the playoffs 8 times in the last 16 seasons so looks like by your own standards Houston's basketball team must suck. Facts hurt sometimes I guess
onceaggie
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well actually there was a season locked out in there so 8 times in 15 seasons. And actually the Rockets have only made the playoffs 8 times in the last 16 seasons so looks like by your own standards Houston's basketball team must suck. Facts hurt sometimes I guess
2 titles 3 finals appearances multiple HOF, won the Division last year, WCF last year, bounced the hapless Mavs..Huge upside.

Stars just suck they are Minnesota's trash.

You want to argue facts huh?
gigem1223
quote:
quote:
quote:

Now that is funny I went to a stars game last year their were more Red Wing fans there than Stars and I happily cheered Detroit on and they won!

Neato!
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
2 titles 3 finals appearances multiple HOF, won the Division last year, WCF last year, bounced the hapless Mavs..Huge upside.

Stars just suck they are Minnesota's trash.

You want to argue facts huh?
2 titles since 1971 congrats
GrapevineAg
AG

quote:
2 titles 3 finals appearances multiple HOF

I wanna argue facts... the Rockets have made 4 Finals appearances, not 3. They got beat twice by the Celtics (1981 and 1986 I believe). I'm guessing you aren't even old enough to remember the Rockets' 2 titles, much less their appearances in the 80's.
gigem1223
He uses the term "LULZ"

I'm guessing he's not a day over 16.
CampingAg
AG
quote:
Stars just suck they are Minnesota's trash

Logical post. Quality smack right there.
Mr.Ackar07
Did the Astros beat the Rangers?

Y'all's website is wrong and has been wrong for several days now. Please update and get back to us, thanks.
Joe Exotic
AG
You don't think the Cowboys were "any good" last year?
Cappo
AG
quote:
You don't think the Cowboys were "any good" last year?
This is just typical Houston denial. Of course he thinks they were good but he can't say that. It would be against all that is holy in Houston.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
quote:
Stars just suck they are Minnesota's trash

Logical post. Quality smack right there.

As opposed to valbunea is working on his golf swing
onceaggie
AG
quote:

quote:

I wanna argue facts... the Rockets have made 4 Finals appearances, not 3. They got beat twice by the Celtics (1981 and 1986 I believe). I'm guessing you aren't even old enough to remember the Rockets' 2 titles, much less their appearances in the 80's.

This is smack? I missed a final year .
Ag2012
AG
Hockey smack? Y'all's minor league hockey team left for f***ing Des Moines. Also, that 1999 Stanley Cup is more recent than any major sport championship the city of Houston has won. San Antonio has ONE major professional sport franchise and still has more championships than the city of Houston, even if you count the Dynamo. Houston is the red-headed stepchild of Texas sports.
GrapevineAg
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:

This is smack? I missed a final year .
You wanted to argue facts, and yet your facts were wrong.

How's this for smack... you're so poor, when you go to KFC, you have to lick everybody else's fingers.
astros4545
AG
Ag_07
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 28 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.