Astros 2015 improbable, inconceivable march to the World Series UPDATED OP WARNING

3,165,937 Views | 31862 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazag08
saltydog13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gomez and now Rasmus have each watched a pitch without ever even taking the bat off their shoulders.
SpaceCityAg05
AG
This was clearly going to be a game of who blinks first. It went well for a while, but then McHugh blinked. And I am in no way blaming him. But the way Cueto is going, McHugh was going to have to match him and go deep into the game. Through 3 innings, especially with the low pitch count, it looked doable. And then McHugh blinked.
Cheo
quote:
quote:
Its over boys. Hell of a season. A lot better than even the most optimistic of us could have imagined. We have some good pieces but we definitely need to pick up a solid DH as well as completely redo the bullpen. But we are closer than we have been in a decade.

Here is to our improbable march to the 2016 world series

Shut up. It ain't over.
6 more outs. Do you honestly think that we will come back, in this environment? I can see our guys swinging at bull**** and pressing. Just like they have been the last couple of innings....
Ag_07
AG
We're just getting beat fair and square.

We're not choking or imploding we just can't touch this guy. I'm not sure any team could right now.

Very impressive stuff from Cuero. Just gotta hope he make a mistake we make him pay for.
BayAg14
Astros look lost behind the plate.
Frok
AG
quote:
Because I think it's the Cubs' year to have nice things.

Yeah right. Something will go wrong
mazag08
AG
Hey listen..

The first half of the year, we were the miracle stros. We won games in the 8th and 9th. And it's going to happen again. This team fights. Believe.
TexasRebel
AG
Alright rookie.

The reason "the law of averages" is bull**** is because the mean does not drive the play, but the play drives the mean.
Fat Bib Fortuna
The Cubs couldn't win the world series if they were up 3 games to 0 and up 99-0 in the bottom of the ninth.
Frok
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Its over boys. Hell of a season. A lot better than even the most optimistic of us could have imagined. We have some good pieces but we definitely need to pick up a solid DH as well as completely redo the bullpen. But we are closer than we have been in a decade.

Shut up. It ain't over.
6 more outs. Do you honestly think that we will come back, in this environment? I can see our guys swinging at bull**** and pressing. Just like they have been the last couple of innings....

I don't know, the Royals did it on Monday
htxag09
AG
The second strike to Colby was a mistake. Still threw it right by him.
Fat Bib Fortuna

quote:
Very impressive stuff from Cuero. Just gotta hope he make a mistake we make him pay for.

We're playing against a 3A football team?
Gigemags382
AG
quote:
16 in a row reitred by 4+ era johnny cy young cueto

****, they are so anxious, nervous, ****ting their pants right now

They should be nervous. They shat the bed on Monday.
SpaceCityAg05
AG
Yep. Tonight KC is just straight up beating us. In the first four, we won two and gave away two more. We have only been outplayed in one game, but thanks to our bullpen and some questionable in-game decision making, we left ourselves vulnerable to getting knocked out of the playoffs by one good game.
mwm
Bartman?
mazag08
AG
Doom and gloom later. Right now.. this is the same team that nobody said would be here.

Remember Conger words..

**** em!

We got this.
Ag_07
AG
Not the right time.
Kashchei
AG
I blame our batters way more than I credit Cueto.
Cheo
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shut up. It ain't over.

I don't know, the Royals did it on Monday
Yea, the Royals won the American League last year. We have never been there. Jose Altuve has never been there, neither have any of our star players
mazag08
AG
Stop the negativity. Believe baby.
Cheo
quote:
I blame our batters way more than I credit Cueto.
Yep.
wangus12
AG
quote:
We're just getting beat fair and square.

We're not choking or imploding we just can't touch this guy. I'm not sure any team could right now.

Thats because the imploding happened on Monday
mike_ags_fan12
All the boys got to do is get on base.
htxag09
AG
These announcers are dumb as ****
Beechcraft AG 91
AG
Time to man up this half inning on D then make our last 6 outs hell. Plain and simple.
Have quality at bats and hammer the mistakes.
Don't want to go out weak.
mazag08
AG
I'm about to take some shots. Everyone else should too. Let's ****ing go!
mwm
Man...what I'd give for a manager like Maddon.
mazag08
AG
Every single one of you need to commit to believing and getting drunk as **** in the process. This is stros baseball.
gillom
AG
Altuve isnt a lead off guy and his l/r splits are crazy. I dont think he has seen a lefty all series.
cap-n-jack
Of course I did. I've been watching and posting all season. It infuriates the hell out of me to see that **** disrespecting Colby like that and nothing. I mean nothing from him or the bench. Show some mother****ing fight.
Cheo
quote:
Stop the negativity. Believe baby.
It does not matter. They need to stop geeking out at the plate and just play. None of us have any control. I played baseball for quite some time, and the whole superstition thing is bull****.

The Houston Astros either want it or they don't. If they want it, they will get on base and be relaxed. They don't look relaxed at the plate right now.
Frok
AG
Why the hell is Hinch taking Sipp out?
Ag_07
AG
Who's coming in?

Sipp was rolling.
Mr.Bond
AG
**** YOU AJ HINCH...... LET'S PULL A ****ING PITCHER WHO IS ROLLING AGAIN. YOU DUMB COCK SUCKING MOTHER ****ER
MW13
AG
Neshek
First Page Last Page
Page 895 of 911

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.