Astros 2015 improbable, inconceivable march to the World Series UPDATED OP WARNING

3,167,045 Views | 31862 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazag08
InnerCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
So many names on this thread that I've never seen.

Why does this even matter? Just because someone isn't a drama queen and post 20 times per game does not make them any less knowledgeable than you.
byfLuger41
AG
Game 3 - Section 101, row 8

Game 4 - Section 102, row 6

Game 5 - Section 307, row 1

HATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
Ag_07
AG
quote:
quote:

Why does this even matter? Just because someone isn't a drama queen and post 20 times per game does not make them any less knowledgeable than you.
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
Alright guys, I purchased a pair for each ALCS home game, which I think allows 6 more to be purchased for each game. PM me.

Wrong. You get 8 tickets to use total acorss all 3 games.

So you only have 2 tickets left to use on one of the three games.

Edit after reading: I guess it does mean 8 tickets per game. /foot/mouth
Ag_07
AG
I remember my first postseason ticket purchase.
Sea Gull
AG
Dammit I don't have PM...
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
As an Astros preferred Ticket Buyer, you will have the opportunity to purchase up to eight (8) tickets for the three (3) potential 2015 American League Championship Series (ALCS) home games that may be played at Minute Maid Park on Monday, October 19th, Tuesday, October 20th and Wednesday, October 21st. Inventory is limited and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.

Your presale for single game tickets for the 2015 ALCS will begin onWednesday, October 14th at 9:00 a.m. CT and extend through 9:00 p.m. CT. You will receive another email on Wednesday morning between 8:30 a.m. CT and 9:00 a.m. CT with your password and a link to purchase.

Presale Start Time: Wednesday, October 14th at 9:00 a.m. CT
Presale End Time: Wednesday, October 14th at 9:00 p.m. CT

I'm covered under the ADA so you can't hate!
Texaggie7nine
quote:
quote:

It's not about who knows more. It's about who are the super loyal, true astros fans and who are the bandwagoners.
7nine
TexasRebel
AG
Bandwagon?

The wheels fell of of that thing so many times it's now a bandsleigh.
ClickClack
AG
TexAgs1992
FOR ME PERSONALLY, THE CUBS TOOK CARE OF BUSINESS LAST NIGHT AND IT'S NOW TIME FOR THE ASTROS TO DO THE SAME. LET'S DO THIS DAMMIT.
PM&Rdoc04
AG
Clickclack:
PM sent. Thanks
miller0926
AG
Got 3 in 133 on Tuesday. Thanks ClickClack!
blinnboy83
I would love a couple tickets. Haven't posted much in this thread but have been reading all season. please email: thnksgooby@gmail.com . Thank you to clack or anyone else who is offering their code!
texasaggie2015
AG
I can't focus at work today to save my life
n_touch
Have posted but have followed this thread. Wpuld love a code if anyone can share
astrosaggie1212
AG
Click Clack - email is texaustin905@yahoo.com if still available. Thanks
Sea Gull
AG
DAMMIT just found out I'll have to work the first half of next week!
Texaggie7nine
Got 2 for Tues.
7nine
PM&Rdoc04
AG
Ultimate lurker here.
I will break out of the cave to shamelessly beg anyone with a code who might be up for sharing to shoot me a PM.
Ag_07
AG
I also think we HAVE to do something with Gattis tonight.

Either move him down to hit behind Carter or sit him and let GoGo DH while Jake plays CF. It's pretty hard to sit your RBI and HR leader in the biggest game of the year, but I'm tired of them walking Rasmus only to have Gattis be a free out. Colby needs some protection.

Here's what I would roll out tonight.

Altuve
Springer
Correa
Rasmus
Gomez
Carter
Gattis
Valbuena
Castro

**EDIT- The more I look at that the more I HATE that bottom 3. Good God That's putrid. Think we may be better off letting GoGo DH and going with

Altuve
Springer
Correa
Rasmus
Gomez
Carter
Valbuena
Castro
Marisnick
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
I also think we HAVE to do something with Gattis tonight.

Either move him down to hit behind Carter or sit him and let GoGo DH while Jake plays CF. It's pretty hard to sit your RBI and HR leader in the biggest game of the year, but I'm tired of them walking Rasmus only to have Gattis be a free out. Colby needs some protection.

Here's what I would roll out tonight.

Altuve
Springer
Correa
Rasmus
Gomez
Carter
Gattis
Valbuena
Castro
He is those things mainly due to opportunities. You stick Gogo in the spot all year and he's your RBI leader.
tamugmidn
AG
ejburas@comcast.net

McHugh goes 7 1/3 tonight, Fiers comes in and finishes things off. Keuchel doesn't pitch, but does get up and warms up late. Colby goes yard again, Altuve, Springer, and Correa combine to go 5 for 12. Astros knock Cueto out after 5 and head to the ALCS after a 6-4 win.
neomoon
AG
Scored mine elsewhere, adios
k20dub
AG
quote:
Ultimate lurker here.
I will break out of the cave to shamelessly beg anyone with a code who might be up for sharing to shoot me a PM.
Account was created today and this is his second post. Ticket scalper?
Farmer1906
AG
I really wish Valbeuna would start hitting with power again. I guess it was just an early season fluke. He's had 6 HRs since June 24th. Before that he hit 19.
Ag_07
AG
OK...I say we should make it a rule that you have to post a take or analysis along with your email.

Posting just an email is pretty annoying.
InnerCityAg
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's not about who knows more. It's about who are the super loyal, true astros fans and who are the bandwagoners.

That makes sense now. You have to have a texags account and have posted about them all season, otherwise it makes you a bandwagon Houston Astros fan.
Sea Gull
AG
I really don't have a good feeling about this game...I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see us getting over that 8th inning.

Altuve's really been scuffling. Springer had a God awful day at the plate. Valbuena is awful. Carter is going back to Cartering.

The only hot spots are Correa, Rasmus, and Gomez (who can't field due to that injury). Can we switch Rasmus and Gomez? Or DH Gomez maybe?

Gattis had a few hard hit balls on Monday but was atrocious before then.

I fully expect McHugh to be normal McHugh (give up 3-5 in 6-7 innings). If he gives up runs early, I think we're done. I have zero faith in the bullpen. ZERO. You have to bring in either Fiers or Kid Keuchel.

This team seems too young or too stupid to realize they aren't supposed to win, so who knows. Maybe we'll get a break. I just don't see Hinch as a good game manager. That's going to cost us in the end.
Sea Gull
AG
No, it just means that everyone who's been posting here all season are familiar with each other. The regulars also like talking baseball not just begging for tickets and melting down.
Texaggie7nine
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That makes sense now. You have to have a texags account and have posted about them all season, otherwise it makes you a bandwagon Houston Astros fan.
Exactly
7nine
Mr Gigem
AG
Good luck today ladies and gents. Still pulling for an all-Texas ALCS.

Now I will kindly GTFO
InnerCityAg
quote:

Now I will kindly GTFO

GTFO
mid90
AG
quote:

Now I will kindly GTFO
BeefAg_00~
quote:

Now I will kindly GTFO

Don't fall for this. They just want us to all pull for them. Then when they win and we lose we will just feel extra dirty. Like we did some kind of weird stuff.
First Page Last Page
Page 874 of 911

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.