Astros 2015 improbable, inconceivable march to the World Series UPDATED OP WARNING

3,167,481 Views | 31862 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazag08
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
LETS ****ING GET IT TODAY

This.

I don't want to go back to KC for a must win.

Plus if we wrap this chit up today. We can set up our rotation to go Dallas/Colin to start the ALCS.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Anyone else wanna see us DH Tucker today?
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
Hmm if both the Rangers and Astros win today.. Mike Judge needs to make a special King of the Hill.

Just to hear Boomhoward (sp?) call the game would be great.. Hank trying to explain baseball and Dale thinking that Bud Selig led a conspiracy against the Astros. Luanne could be dating a player. And Peggy could be trying to teach her how to speak spanish so she communicate with him.

Are you Mike Judge? That's a damn solid episode right there.

byfLuger41
AG
ITS MFGD!!!!!
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Still no ALCS drawing huh?
Buck Compton
AG
quote:
Announcements go out tomorrow.
Mr.Ackar07
quote:
I have a feeling it will not be an announced emailing of the codes. They will probably just email those names there were drawn, and it will up to those people to continually check their email. I will be one of those people checking all day long.
Houston Summit
AG
GAMEDAY
iBrad
AG
quote:

I would support this. Even though Tucker has very little DH experience, his pinch-hitting has proven that he's a guy that can sit on the bench and come in and hit. He's also shown that no situation is too big for him. With that said, I also feel like Gattis is due for a big hit, while continuing to look awful at times. I'm somewhat torn, but leaning toward Tucker.

Altuve
Springer
Correa
Rasmus
Gomez
Valbuena
Carter
Tucker
Castro

8T2
My brother just scored us club seats for the game! Now, I gotta get all of my court settings covered.
tremble
AG
Lucky SoB. You gonna write a motion similar to the one that attorney did during the WS run?
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
I do and the #s back it up.

Tucker
Vs RHP - .807 OPS (.466 vs LHP)
As a DH - 1.714 OPS (only 7 PAs so not a big enough sample size)
Vs Power Pitching - .876 OPS (.668 vs Avg Power/Finesse, .726 vs Finesse)

Gattis
Vs RHP - .775
As a DH - .736
Vs Power Pitching - .597
bullard21k
AG
quote:

Yes I mentioned it 2 pages back and after sleeping on it I still think it's the right call.

Personally it has more to do with what I'm seeing from gattis than Tucker's ability to hit fastballs.

I don't think Hinch is going to tinker with the lineup though.
BayAg14
Who else is taking a three hour lunch today?
Mr.Ackar07
quote:
Who else is taking a three hour lunch today?
3 hours? Hell, I'm cutting out in 20 minutes so I can get there when the gates open to watch BP from my Crawford Box seats.
miller0926
AG
JUST LEFT FOR MMP, GUYS WE CAN BE THE FIRST TEAM IN BASEBALL TO ADVANCE TO THE AL/NLCS
Ag_07
AG
I'll be there again today.

Told the boss man last week that I may or not be taking a 1/2 day on Monday. As soon as we lost Gm 2 I gave him the heads up.

I'll change into my game attire in the garage and walk on down to MMP around 11.
zgood10
AG
Good thing about potentially getting to the ALCS - all (or mostly) night games
Houston Summit
AG
Anybody else reminded of this guy when McCullers pitches?
Mr.Ackar07
I hope to be
Mr.Bond
AG
****ing Beltran. .....
zgood10
AG
quote:
****ing Beltran. .....
Can we get a side-by-side of that Beltran vs. the one we saw last Tuesday?
Ag_07
AG
Just saw Alyson Footer tweet that last time there was a noon playoff game at MMP it went 18 and the Stros clinched.

So amped for this afternoon!!
zgood10
AG
quote:
Just saw Alyson Footer tweet that last time there was a noon playoff game at MMP it went 18 and the Stros clinched.

So amped for this afternoon!!
LET'S DO IT IN 8.5
mid90
AG
The astros are up 2-1 in the ALDS against a team that played in the world series last year, and 2 hours before game 4 IN HOUSTON, houston radio is still talking about the garbage franchise known as the texans.
Ag_07
AG
Get it off of 610

Guys on 790 chatted it up about Astros the entire ride into work
annie88
AG
I should've blown off work today and gone, but I'll have it on my extra monitor!

Go Stros! BTHO KC.
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
The astros are up 2-1 in the ALDS against a team that played in the world series last year, and 2 hours before game 4 IN HOUSTON, houston radio is still talking about the garbage franchise known as the texans.
In the Trenches? I always turn 790 off after the Proper Gentlemen of sports, and I turn it back on at 11:00 for Matt Thomas, but I cannot stand In the Trenches. I understand they are NFL guys, so that show is naturally going to lean more towards the Texans. But good grief, they did the same **** during the Rockets WCF playoff run last year, and instead talked about Texans training camp, etc. It's ridiculous
YellAg2004
AG
quote:
I'll be there again today.

Told the boss man last week that I may or not be taking a 1/2 day on Monday. As soon as we lost Gm 2 I gave him the heads up.

I'll change into my game attire in the garage and walk on down to MMP around 11.
This was/is my plan exactly. Just finished my 9am meeting and am heading downtown.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Fat Bib Fortuna
In the Trenches specializes in talking about football, but they'll talk other sports if the callers want to. That show is fantastic, I could listen to ND and Greg all day long. This is kinda like being angry that Vandermeer doesn't talk Astros during Texans Live on Monday night; their show has a specific purpose.
bullard21k
AG
I don't care if it's a fing hockey sports show.

There shouldn't be a single call about anything other than the Astros all morning
Ag_07
AG
Here ya go fellas. Compliments of Orbit

Ag_07
AG

No Tucker...But more GoGo

And any reason Jed isn't playing over Luis? I'm assuming he is still nursing a sandy vagine, but he pinch hit yesterday.
mazag08
AG
quote:
quote:
In the Trenches? I always turn 790 off after the Proper Gentlemen of sports, and I turn it back on at 11:00 for Matt Thomas, but I cannot stand In the Trenches. I understand they are NFL guys, so that show is naturally going to lean more towards the Texans. But good grief, they did the same **** during the Rockets WCF playoff run last year, and instead talked about Texans training camp, etc. It's ridiculous
Same here. N D thinks everyone wants to talk about terrible football. And we have too many idiots in our city that would rather stress about a team with a terrible owner, GM, and coach rather than get behind the sports that are actually propping our city up and doing something to put us in the spotlight.
Houston Summit
AG
Gattis better make a ****ing impact on the game today. I'm getting awfully tired of watching him swing at sliders that end up in the other batters box
First Page Last Page
Page 835 of 911

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.