Astros 2015 improbable, inconceivable march to the World Series UPDATED OP WARNING

3,167,530 Views | 31862 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazag08
astros4545
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
KC fan leaned a little too far over the rail.

Couldn't see it from my section. Glad I didn't.
I think the whole crowd missed the Cain homer off of Keuchel, as we were watching this Royal ******* get back in his seat. He was their best offensive offensive weapon
mid90
AG
So with mccullers starting tomorrow, fiers should be on active long-relief duty, yes?
Ag_07
AG
So...Where's Beef_Ag(had to avoid the filters) been? His negative Nancy ass hasn't been around since before we went on the road to Seattle.

If things are bad he'd be the first one on this thread bashing anyone and everyone to make his point that this team sucked. Well now what homes?

Since we've been a roll on the road and crushing folks he's disappeared. That's right...I'M CALLING YOUR ASS OUT SON!!!!

CRUSH CITY MANE...CRUSH CRUSH CITY MANE!!!!!!
Ag_07
AG
Where the Fck is everyone tonight?!?!?!?!

We're one win away from the MFin ALCS.

That's right. This team who very few thought would even be in the playoffs is one win away from the GD American League Championship Series!!!

And how about AJ MFin Hinch!!! Dude left Keuchel in the game after 118 pitches and facing Cain. Match-up wasn't perfect but he rolled with the hot hand once again. All the numbers said yank him but he knew he needed the ball in his ace's hand and went with it! Effin A...

I LOVE YOU MFers!!!!!!!
shano0603
AG
quote:

That's right. This team who very few thought would even be in the playoffs is one win away from the GD American League Championship Series!!!

And how about AJ MFin Hinch!!! Dude left Keuchel in the game after 118 pitches and facing Cain. Match-up wasn't perfect but he rolled with the hot hand once again. All the numbers said yank him but he knew he needed the ball in his ace's hand and went with it! Effin A...

I LOVE YOU MFers!!!!!!!
Sorry man... Sending deek pics to Gibbs' mom
Coby
AG
Driving back to SA after that awesome game. My seats were in 427 maybe half way down the first baseline. I don't think Rasmus's hit was going to get out. The trajectory looked like it would be right about the warning track. As he hit it, I thought it could go, but instead of carrying out it just carried up. It was impressive, but it didn't look to me like it would get out. It might've, but if so, it would've been insanely close.

1 game away from ALCS. Let's get it done tomorrow.
texasaggie2015
AG
Sorry I've been fapping
mid90
AG
quote:

I LOVE YOU MFers!!!!!!!

Hinch and Keuchel.
astros4545
AG
I was also at the game
ClickClack
AG
So is there a way this game can be watched for those not near a tv (most of us?) tomorrow
mazag08
AG
If it's on fox, fox has an app and you log in with your provider
ClickClack
AG
Yeah FS1 so I assume that counts. Thanks.
Post removed:
by user
Habanero Guero
AG
Listened to the game on the radio and grilled steaks with my dad. Great Sunday and go Astros!
Post removed:
by user
McGibblets
AG
quote:
quote:

I LOVE YOU MFers!!!!!!!

No way?!?! Me too!!!
TexAgs1992
Just got back to Fort Worth from the game. What an atmosphere, took me back to the 2005 run for sure. Great freaking game, jealous of you idiots going tomorrow!
McGibblets
AG
Fuggin drunk. Been drinking since about 10:45 this morning. Drank all ballgame. Now drinking waiting in ticket pull line for the bama game
McGibblets
AG
I almost forgot about Rasmus guy at the game? Did they show him on TV? Dude had the long hair, ski goggles, and a Rasmus Jersey. It was awesome
Post removed:
by user
shano0603
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I LOVE YOU MFers!!!!!!!

No way?!?! Me too!!!
Dafuq
Coby
AG
quote:
Fuggin drunk. Been drinking since about 10:45 this morning. Drank all ballgame. Now drinking waiting in ticket pull line for the bama game

Careful with that.
PoopKing
AG
Hell yeah, still pumped!
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:

I thought this was an automatic ejection, no?
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
In 12 hours we may or may not have punched our ticket to the ALCS!!
Postal
AG
Is Mondays game on TV? Espn doesn't list a channel for the game, only a noon first pitch.
texasaggie2015
AG
FS1
Sea Gull
AG
Sorry brah...went out for celebratory beers afterwards. Park was insane...haven't had that much fun at the juice box in 10 years
Sea Gull
AG
Anybody else really starting to like this guy:

quote:
"Unbelievable," outfielder Carlos Gomez said. "It looked like an orange everywhere. I wanted to eat it."
gougler08
AG
Bring the hate
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
Anybody else really starting to like this guy:

quote:
"Unbelievable," outfielder Carlos Gomez said. "It looked like an orange everywhere. I wanted to eat it."

HossAg
AG
LETS ****ING GET IT TODAY
Mr.Ackar07
quote:
quote:

I thought this was an automatic ejection, no?
I was surprised he wasn't. Dude face planted with his ass hanging out going for the foul ball.
zgood10
Ambres
AG
Hmm if both the Rangers and Astros win today.. Mike Judge needs to make a special King of the Hill.

Just to hear Boomhoward (sp?) call the game would be great.. Hank trying to explain baseball and Dale thinking that Bud Selig led a conspiracy against the Astros. Luanne could be dating a player. And Peggy could be trying to teach her how to speak spanish so she communicate with him.
First Page Last Page
Page 834 of 911

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.