Astros 2015 improbable, inconceivable march to the World Series UPDATED OP WARNING

3,167,576 Views | 31862 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazag08
Kooch 3:16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The crowd today was nuts. So good. Loud, energy throughout. Excellent playoff atmosphere.
ClickClack
AG
quote:
The crowd today was nuts. So good. Loud, energy throughout. Excellent playoff atmosphere.

This. Just got back and it was awesome. It was a party and we definitely created a home field advantage for our guys.
WES2006AG
AG
quote:

I've never seen a baseball game so pumped up. Really amazing crowd.
WES2006AG
AG
quote:
quote:
Everyone's talking about the Astros getting the break on the ball hitting the roof but the outfielder was already on the warning track. How sure are we that ball was going to stay in the ballpark?

Only asking cause I have no idea from watching on tv.

My seats wear just about even with the 1st base foul pole in foul territory, so I probably had the best seats in the house for estimating where that would've come down. It was going to be close. Our conclusion is that it would've come down just long enough for a homer. Springer and the ump were discussing it during the 9th. Would've been interesting to hear what they were saying

Similar seats on the club level and it was going to be close.
bullard21k
AG
I think we should consider letting tucker DH tomm.

Gattis is not only struggling right now you can tell he is just not seeing pitches very well given some of these pedestrian swings that are clearly in the dirt
cevans_40
AG
quote:
quote:

I've never seen a baseball game so pumped up. Really amazing crowd.

Thats because all of the coke
McGibblets
AG
quote:
quote:
TOFA

Guess nobody liked it

Put in some effort! This was a playoff win! We've seen almost all of these before! Have some damned respect for tits out for the stros!
shano0603
AG
I had to hurry... It's better than anything else posted.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Just got home and got settled in... That was a damn football game atmosphere. People were loud, rowdy, and drunk and it was fantastic -- and this was in the club section.

They served beer TILL THE GAME WAS OVER and when the bartenders announced this to the crowd there were cheers.

Y'all would be proud -- I was the voice of reason to everyone after the 9th inning homer that DIDNT MEAN ****.

It was a great game. I hope I get tix to the next round...
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
WHERE THE **** IS RAULITO?!?!?!?
mid90
AG
Just got home from the game. WOW

atmosphere was INCREDIBLE. Best two moments were when keuchel walked out to the bullpen to do his pregame warmup, and when castro singled to take the 2-1 lead. The juice box exploded.
mid90
AG
But i found out today that my dad is one of the "whoo bird" people.
mid90
AG
And good grief! Some/most of yall on this thread today need to nut up! Going back and reading the posts, i would have thought we were getting our **** pushed in to the tune of 10-0.

This club hasn't given up at any point this season, and they damn sure aren't going to now that they're in the ALDS. Yeah, some guys are really cold, but this team as a whole is on, and Kansas city has a hell of a mountain to climb if they want to make the ALCS.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
And good grief! Some/most of yall on this thread today need to nut up! Going back and reading the posts, i would have thought we were getting our **** pushed in to the tune of 10-0.

This club hasn't given up at any point this season, and they damn sure aren't going to now that they're in the ALDS. Yeah, some guys are really cold, but this team as a whole is on, and Kansas city has a hell of a mountain to climb if they want to make the ALCS.

HEY BRO SOME OF US NEED TO MELT DOWN ON OCCASION.

but it's all good when we win!!
Basketball and Chain
AG
coop-aero-06
AG
As a west coast Astros fan, I'm so jealous of you guys who are close enough to go to the games. If you're anywhere near H-Town, get your ass to the game. Looked like an awesome atmosphere today.
Mr.Bond
AG
And by occasion you mean every single game
zgood10
AG
Was up in 306 for the game. I haven't been to a baseball atmosphere like that in over 10 years. So awesome to see a packed stadium be loud and rowdy for the Astros again
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
This!

Just got back.

Dallas killed it. Give him the mvp too!
McGibblets
AG
quote:
Just got home from the game. WOW

atmosphere was INCREDIBLE. Best two moments were when keuchel walked out to the bullpen to do his pregame warmup, and when castro singled to take the 2-1 lead. The juice box exploded.

Gotta say my favorite part was when they played turn down for what after the Carter homer. Everyone in the stands was jamming out with those damned bopper sticks and it was awesome. At that point, I wouldn't have been surprised if the lights just shut off, home plate opened up and lil jon just started rapping. Environment was awesome. Also cool that I got to see that guy do the Astros rap live
gougler08
AG
Man that was fun today. And those thunder sticks are surprisingly loud in the juice box
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
And by occasion you mean every single game

ITS BECAUSE IM PASSIONATE!!!!!
MW13
AG
quote:
quote:

This. Just got back and it was awesome. It was a party and we definitely created a home field advantage for our guys.
Looks like it was a party indeed . . .

https://vid.me/NBd3

Nuke LaLoosh
Diggity
AG
Very discreet sweetheart
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
I saw about 9 drug sniffing dogs. Do they not Snell Coke? Do they just sniff explosives?

Pretty brave of that chick.

Gnome talmbout?
zgood10
AG
Thoed
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Looks like it was a party indeed . . .

https://vid.me/NBd3

If she'd switch to meth it might help with that gut she's got going on.
Ag_07
AG
Just got back. Stopped off at Bovine and Barley for a few brews until surge pricing settled down.

KICK ASTROS!!!!

What an atmosphere at MMP tonight. Fans were rocking, thunder sticks were beating, and fans didn't leave a minute early.

The electricity of a playoff game is insane compared to a regular season game. So much fun!

Our boys finish this series out tomorrow and we roll on to the ALCS with Dallas slated at #1

LETS GET IT STROS!!!!

Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
Just got back. Stopped off at Bovine and Barley for a few brews until surge pricing settled down.

KICK ASTROS!!!!

What an atmosphere at MMP tonight. Fans were rocking, thunder sticks were beating, and fans didn't leave a minute early.

The electricity of a playoff game is insane compared to a regular season game. So much fun!

Our boys finish this series out tomorrow and we roll on to the ALCS with Dallas slated at #1

LETS GET IT STROS!!!!

**** YES!!!
ElCheAg
AG
Hell of a home atmosphere. Hell of a game. 'Stros before hoes!
Guitarsoup
AG
KC fan leaned a little too far over the rail.

McGibblets
AG
quote:
I saw about 9 drug sniffing dogs. Do they not Snell Coke? Do they just sniff explosives?

Pretty brave of that chick.

Gnome talmbout?

Now I was told in middle school that coke kills the sniffing sense in the average drug dogs. Now I don't know if there's any truth to that, but it really draws a good picture of Houston public schools
Houston Summit
AG
quote:

zgood10
AG
quote:

Couldn't see it from my section. Glad I didn't.
First Page Last Page
Page 833 of 911

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.