Astros 2015 improbable, inconceivable march to the World Series UPDATED OP WARNING

3,167,620 Views | 31862 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazag08
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How the hell am I going to work tomorrow during the game?
Furlock Bones
AG
Kuechel is in absolutely beast mode.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
gregerson got away with a cement mixer

end this thing
Furlock Bones
AG
I'll be at the park tomorrow.
coop-aero-06
AG
Yes! One more!
mAgnoliAg
AG
I've got lab starting at 12:20 tomorrow
tremble
AG
YEAHHHH
MosesHallRAB04
AG
wow, castro had 1 rbi in his previous 20 games before his 2 rbi tonight
mwm
That was one BIG win!!
Hubert J. Farnsworth
coop-aero-06
AG
quote:
Good grief, people. The wheels are not falling off and shutup about the offseason. We are down by ONE RUN in the 4th inning.
Allow me to re-iterate...

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!
JABQ04
AG
quote:
Gomez - worthless
Castro - worthless
Carter - worthless
Playoff Correa - worthless
Gattis - worthless.

Missing anyone?

All 4 RBIs today from this list.
jtamuk5
AG
Ned Yost...great things to say about Keuchel..."he should be the Cy Young winner"
Cris_Dishman
The ticker at the bottom on mlb network is saying game time tomorrow is TBD. If Rangers win tonight are they going to change the game time?
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
The ticker at the bottom on mlb network is saying game time tomorrow is TBD. If Rangers win tonight are they going to change the game time?

God I hope not. I've already made plans
JABQ04
AG
Well.....looks like I'm calling in sick tommorow. Cough. Cough.
mazag08
AG
I'll be watching on my phone while finishing an appraisal before the deadline. Let's do this!
jtamuk5
AG
quote:
Well.....looks like I'm calling in sick tommorow. Cough. Cough.

Baseball Fever is not something to mess with
Fat Bib Fortuna
quote:
I've got lab starting at 12:20 tomorrow
I once skipped my Geology lab to watch the 1993 Expansion draft with the Rockies and the Marlins. SUCK IT UP
miller0926
AG
Make Keuchel 16-0 at home
McGibblets
AG
Tonight makes me 8-0 on the season when at games. That place was just a giant party after Carter's dinger
Buck Compton
AG
A couple people cheered in my section when we yelled for a Carter Farter before the AB. Just a great team performance today!
mwm
Just go ahead & give him the Cy Young now. He has earned it.
mwm
The rest of us may need to chip in & buy your tickets for the rest of the season.
McGibblets
AG
quote:
Everyone's talking about the Astros getting the break on the ball hitting the roof but the outfielder was already on the warning track. How sure are we that ball was going to stay in the ballpark?

Only asking cause I have no idea from watching on tv.

My seats wear just about even with the 1st base foul pole in foul territory, so I probably had the best seats in the house for estimating where that would've come down. It was going to be close. Our conclusion is that it would've come down just long enough for a homer. Springer and the ump were discussing it during the 9th. Would've been interesting to hear what they were saying
JABQ04
AG
We need a win tomorrow and for the Canadians to win a few to give our BP a long rest. I would love to see Keuchel out for first game of the ALCS and possibly the 4th or 5th. Save McHugh for the 2nd and 5th or 6th. Depending on McCullers start tomm either him or Fiers for the rest. Sure as hell not Kazmir. He scares the **** out if me when he's on the mound.
8T2
quote:
It looks like we are the first game, and the Rangers are the 2nd game. If the Rangers clinch, our game remains a noon start, but the other two games after the Ranger game will change.

I think...
R-Dog
AG
Just found it interesting that no one even mentioned it might have cost us two runs. They only mentioned it as a break for us and tough luck for the Royals.

With all this stuff I've been seeing on the broadcasts analyzing launch angle, exit velocity, etc, I am surprised they couldn't figure it out. Maybe if it had happened earlier in the game they would have had more time.

I just know the way the RF was going back, it did not look like a foregone conclusion that he was going to have a play.
shano0603
AG
Gibbs, can you comment on the ball Rasmus hit? On TV it looked like it would be an easy catch for the right fielder.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
quote:
Gomez - worthless
Castro - worthless
Carter - worthless
Playoff Correa - worthless
Gattis - worthless.

Missing anyone?

All 4 RBIs today from this list.
R-Dog
AG
ALCS starts Friday regardless of when the series end.

So Keuchel would be ready on his regular 4 days rest no matter what.

The bigger question is if we can't close it out tomorrow, would you consider using him for an inning or 2 on Wednesday when it would be his regular day to throw on the side.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Noon tomorrow? Work? Lol.
zgood10
shano0603
AG
quote:
TOFA

Guess nobody liked it
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
Just found it interesting that no one even mentioned it might have cost us two runs. They only mentioned it as a break for us and tough luck for the Royals.

With all this stuff I've been seeing on the broadcasts analyzing launch angle, exit velocity, etc, I am surprised they couldn't figure it out. Maybe if it had happened earlier in the game they would have had more time.

I just know the way the RF was going back, it did not look like a foregone conclusion that he was going to have a play.

Judging by the look on Rasmus when they showed him at first, I think he was thinking the same thing. It appeared that he might have thought it was gone as well
First Page Last Page
Page 832 of 911

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.