Astros 2015 improbable, inconceivable march to the World Series UPDATED OP WARNING

3,122,038 Views | 31862 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazag08
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Pretty big AB

This is even bigger.
Ags #1
AG
Pat is absolute garbage right now. Pull him
The Beef01
AG
Ok, now it's over
astros4545
AG
wowowowwowowowo
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
We use 7 pitchers but leave Neshek in in that situation.

That was the final relevant hinching of the season.

**** you Hinch.
astros4545
AG
quote:
We use 7 pitchers but leave Neshek in in that situation.

That was the final relevant hinching of the season.

**** you Hinch.
Hinch is trash

Conger can't catch worth a ****

Neshek is a human gas can
The Beef01
AG
Hinch'd

Way to completely mismanage the bullpen you chucklef***!!!
JABQ04
AG
Jesus Christ. I never want that bearded **** to pitch again. Harris did fine, Perez (surprise) did fine. Hinch you stupid ass ****tard. This is your fault Nesheks fault. God ducking Damnnit. Thank Christ I didn't buy my playoff tickets yet.
Ags #1
AG
F u aj you dumb ****. Pat has complete and total **** for weeks now so let's throw him in a tie ball game.
Ag_07
AG
Neshek is the LAST guy we should've had in there. He's the only one that has struggled lately.

Might as well stay up for another half inning.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
7 pitchers in, and you let Neshek throw to that last batter. Unreal.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
Neshek is the LAST guy we should've had in there. He's the only one that has struggled lately.

Might as well stay up for another half inning.

Off the Hinch bandwagon?
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
At this very moment, only showing a ****ing Hank conger quote could piss me off more
JABQ04
AG
Game ends with Altuve swinging at trash.
The Beef01
AG
Has the sure look and feel of a road series opening win followed by 2 losses, followed by a total collapse.

It has been their formula since May and it's finally doing them in...I honestly think this team will be below .500 next season if Hinch remains at the helm.

He had nothing but complete reliability for a stretch of the season out of the bullpen and the moment they started to struggle, he lost his grip.
JABQ04
AG
quote:
At this very moment, only showing a ****ing Hank conger quote could piss me off more

My thoughts exactly.
Ag_07
AG
Haha...No. Just a bad decision.

First off it was a bad decision to go to the pen so early. Fiers wasn't struggling badly. That started this while thing.

Bad game for Hinch.
CFTXAG10
AG
How the **** do you allow Neshek to pitch in a 4-4 game when you know how crappy he has pitched lately. I mean are we even fighting for the division title or a playoff spot? I feel like I just got Hinched staying up and watching this bull****

Ag_07
AG
Why so sure on losing tomorrow?

This is what I hate. Guys chalking up tomorrow based on tonight.

They're pitching a BP spot starter so I like our chances.
Beechcraft AG 91
AG
Hinch has worked hard to get into this position. He's not on my favorite list I must admit.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
Haha...No. Just a bad decision.

First off it was a bad decision to go to the pen so early. Fiers wasn't struggling badly. That started this while thing.

Bad game for Hinch.

Just one bad game though?
The Beef01
AG
quote:
Why so sure on losing tomorrow?

This is what I hate. Guys chalking up tomorrow based on tonight.

They're pitching a BP spot starter so I like our chances.

5 months of history is why I'm so sure...they've won a single road series since May.
JABQ04
AG
Mother ****er. That dude sure swings at straight **** in clutch situations.
Ag_07
AG
Not rehashing this issue.

Managers, GMs, and players are all the same in that they don't always have good games, miss on trades, and go through slumps. He's had his fair share but he's not as atrocious as some of you make him out to be.

Let's just agree to disagree.
The Beef01
AG
...even when Springer ties it up right here and we win in the next inning or two, I have zero faith in Hinch to not roll some mystifying lineup out there tomorrow under the "we already took the series" flag.
JABQ04
AG
However this game ends Pat Neshek needs to be on a plane to Houston and never come back
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
And just like that, we are no longer in the playoffs as of right now.
miller0926
AG
Well, welcome to the outside looking in.
The Beef01
AG
quote:
Not rehashing this issue.

Managers, GMs, and players are all the same in that they don't always have good games, miss on trades, and go through slumps. He's had his fair share but he's not as atrocious as some of you make him out to be.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Deal! So then you don't need to involve yourself in discussions when 9 out of 10 posters are ready for him to go. We're just agreeing to disagree.
JABQ04
AG
I can't believe I'm saying this but if we win tomm we need the Rangers to sweep the Angels.

If we lose tomm, it's over. We just can't win on the road. Without home field advantage why even bother.

Not necessarily saying we're through but Jesus Christ we can not win on the road and against sub 500 teams. Literally impossible to do so for us.
Beechcraft AG 91
AG
Neesh has really been terrible as of late. I agree there is no way in hell he should have seen the mound tonight.

I would reserve him for a 8-0 lead in a game or something. Problem is we have not seen one of those since the stone age it seems.

Qualls coming in was enough of heart attack.
miller0926
AG
I have zero faith in Kazmir tomorrow. In fact, he is the last starter I wanna see right now
Ags #1
AG
If pat see the field in a Close game again this season that alone is grounds for aj to get his
Pink slip.
JABQ04
AG
quote:
I have zero faith in Kazmir tomorrow. In fact, he is the last starter I wanna see right now

My last post for the night was going to be along these lines. Zero faith in him. Hope he proves us wrong and throws a gem but........ his recent history is saying otherwise.

He'll probably give up 2-3 in the first. Then we'll get it back and make it close before the bullpen implodes. Seems to be about how things go as of late for him.
miller0926
AG
quote:
quote:

My last post for the night was going to be along these lines. Zero faith in him. Hope he proves us wrong and throws a gem but........ his recent history is saying otherwise.
We are 2-8 in his last 10 starts.
First Page Last Page
Page 693 of 911

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.