Astros 2015 improbable, inconceivable march to the World Series UPDATED OP WARNING

3,166,709 Views | 31862 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazag08
zgood10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Just saw Bautista Homer...... Dude is an ass clown
Dude's a baller
MosesHallRAB04
AG
the astros need a flame thrower in the pen next year
Cheo
LET'S. ****ING. GO. ASTROS!!!!!!

CRUSH CITY TIME!

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT TO WIN AT HOME, BUT EVEN BETTER ON THE ROAD WHEN EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOU.
Mr.Bond
AG
I'm as diehard of an Astros fan as you'll meet. I don't like texas but that **** we classless in the worst way. If he did that to us yall would think the same
zgood10
AG
quote:
I'm as diehard of an Astros fan as you'll meet. I don't like texas but that **** we classless in the worst way. If he did that to us yall would think the same
If Gomez or Valtron did that for us we would eat that sh*t up. Simmer down
Cheo
We would, but that was one dank ass bat flip. Dude was caught up in the moment. Intense game. Baseball can be an intense game too.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
quote:
**** you hamels.
staff- are you serious? Huge double standard with both of the stros and Rangers thread. If a Rangers fan posted that about an Astros player it would be an automatic ban. I don't mind the trash talk but come on

Lol
MosesHallRAB04
AG
quote:
quote:
**** you hamels.
staff- are you serious? Huge double standard with both of the stros and Rangers thread. If a Rangers fan posted that about an Astros player it would be an automatic ban. I don't mind the trash talk but come on
somebody call the whaaaaambulance
Texaggie7nine
quote:
quote:
**** you hamels.
So long as it's on the Astros thread whats the problem?

You can call all the names you want of Stro players on the Rangers thread.
7nine
annie88
AG
LETS GO ASTROS!!

No ****ing around here!!
Kashchei
AG
quote:

I would hate his guts if he did that to us, but he didn't. He did it against a team I hate, so it's awesome. Such is sports.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

Please... It's the playoffs, it's an intense game and he's a superstar who just had the type of moment you dream about as a kid. The only reason you think that is because it was against the Rangers.
Cheo
Roberto Osuna is 20 years old and he just closed out that game? Sick.
Cheo
Need to draw first blood. Need to score first.

LET'S GO!!!!
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
quote:

Please... It's the playoffs, it's an intense game and he's a superstar who just had the type of moment you dream about as a kid. The only reason you think that is because it was against the Rangers.

.... I'm an Astros fan. I ****ing hate the Rangers
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
**** you hamels.
We are in our own thread? That is right. **** Hamels. **** that weird looking Odor guy. Oh yea, and **** all the pompous Rangers fans. Y'all are like sips, just disgusting and unbearable.

To be honest, both teams are like Baylor at this point.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Rangers fan here Good Luck 'Stros!

Hope by playing us so often you didn't get any **** on ya.

Call JD is you are interested in Elvis..we will take Mike Scott's old jock strap if you still have one
Texaggie7nine
Is Bullard at this game too??
7nine
Ag_07
AG
LETS GET IT!!!!!!

BRING THE MFin HATE!!!!!!!
BayAg14
$10 Altuve pops up the first pitch.
mid90
AG
Got my Keuchel's Korner shirt on because McHugh is gonna channel the arm of the soon to be cy young award winner.

Also i brought it with me to game 3 on Saturday and choose to believe it absorbed the positive stros vibe that day.
Kashchei
AG
Trying to decide if I should watch the game on mute or not. Partially superstition, partially don't want to hear the announcers and obnoxious Royals fans.
Cheo
4 drinks in, lets go!
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

.... I'm an Astros fan. I ****ing hate the Rangers

Ah gotcha... It was still awesome
Cheo
I have a feeling that Altuve will step up today.
Kashchei
AG
Let's blow'em out!
PetroAg13
AG
LEGGGGOOOO
mAgnoliAg
AG
I ****ing loved what Bautista did and I definitely wouldn't care if he was playing the Astros.
mike_ags_fan12
BTHO KC!
mid90
AG
Come on stros, do it for milo and yogi
Cheo
quote:
$10 Altuve pops up the first pitch.
You Called it

but wait, you didn't call it because you said first pitch and that was not the first pitch
mAgnoliAg
AG
I have 2 tests in my 2 hardest classes tomorrow morning but I'm still gonna watch the game and fail
Kashchei
AG
Announcers already slurping
S.A.Aggie2006
AG
According to the mod on this thread, If you mention another team it has to be just about baseball and not trash talk. All that belongs on the rivals thread. I totally disagree but rules are rules. I'm just disappointed that the staff won't imply the rules to Astros fans
Cheo
quote:
I have 2 tests in my 2 hardest classes tomorrow morning but I'm still gonna watch the game and fail
Astros more important breh
First Page Last Page
Page 879 of 911

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.