The 2021 NBA draft

4,385 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Know Your Enemy
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Matt_ag98 said:

No offense but did a dead kid who ran a red light with no seatbelt just get drafted?

I thought it was a classy move by nba. Young kid made a dumb mistake and paid the ultimate price. No issue with giving his family a nice moment
LawHall88
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

I wonder if this means that Caruso will be moving on.
Iowaggie
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

Matt_ag98 said:

No offense but did a dead kid who ran a red light with no seatbelt just get drafted?

I thought it was a classy move by nba. Young kid made a dumb mistake and paid the ultimate price. No issue with giving his family a nice moment

Enzo The Baker
AG
Yea.that 'no offense' didn't help there.
Diyala Nick
AG
Matt_ag98 said:

You must be thrilling at parties.
Iowaggie
AG
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia said:

Iowaggie said:

HummingbirdSaltalamacchia said:

I cant get Morey's angle. Normally these leaks are orchestrated to drive up the asking the price or get another team to counter. but usually the deals seems realistic. these deals we keep seeing that morey and the sixers want are so obscene that i think most teams would rather not bother making an offer in the first place, rather than sweeten a preexisting offer.

Right now, Morey seems like "that guy" in fantasy football who sends the ridiculous trade offers and can't understand why no one is even responding to him.

Holy **** is that accurate. "I'll give you two WR3s and a TE2 and you give me Mahomes.but the point totals of all 3 guys is better than mahomes so you're getting the better deal!" Yeah, **** that guy
Iowaggie
AG
LawHall88 said:

CFTXAG10 said:

I wonder if this means that Caruso will be moving on.

I referenced LeBron being Hogan leading the NWO Hollywood faction earlier in thread, and I think way overpaid Westbrook fits in with that group.
Matt_ag98
Diyala Nick said:

Matt_ag98 said:

Yeah sorry everyone, just saw it on for a couple of minutes at the restaurant I was at, you guys can go back to talking about what an awesome leader James Harden is and how his flopping and leaning in/shooting/flopping move is such a "beautiful game" in this decade
SquirrellyDan
AG
Matt_ag98 said:

Diyala Nick said:

Matt_ag98 said:

Yeah sorry everyone, just saw it on for a couple of minutes at the restaurant I was at, you guys can go back to talking about what an awesome leader James Harden is and how his flopping and leaning in/shooting/flopping move is such a "beautiful game" in this decade
Sick burn, bro.
Iowaggie
AG
I guess this could be the NBA version of having your son's friends show up at work as interns.

Know Your Enemy
AG
Matt_ag98 said:

No offense but you're a ****ing *******.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.