Question for those who are season ticket holders

1,233 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Iowaggie
Iowaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For those who are season ticket holders, what are you doing with your tickets this year?

Just curious if there is a partial plan that you are allowed to do, and for those who re-sale their tickets, what do you think will happen to ticket prices this year? Go up on secondary market because of much lower supply, or go down because of less demand?

I'm just curious what other teams are doing.
M.C. Swag
AG
Iowaggie said:

For those who are season ticket holders, what are you doing with your tickets this year?

Just curious if there is a partial plan that you are allowed to do, and for those who re-sale their tickets, what do you think will happen to ticket prices this year? Go up on secondary market because of much lower supply, or go down because of less demand?

I'm just curious what other teams are doing.
I'm a Mavs ticket holder. They're still deciding what to do, but an announcement is expected on 12/12.

I can't recall where I saw it but I thought I heard that re-selling seats is basically off limits now. If they catch you selling your seats they can revoke your seat license and ban you from the arena. Edit: I found it. Following the link to an email they sent ticket holders, they explicitly state that selling seats is prohibited.

I'm assuming they'll cap capacity at 25% in Dallas with ample space between "pods" of ticket holders. If that's the case, then I'd love to attend every game available to me. (but still waiting on a decision). And as far as I can tell, the package options are still available (so if you only want a mini 10 game package vs half season vs full season but all of that is still subject to change with capacity restrictions etc.)
Iowaggie
AG
Yeah, I'm just not sure if I can't resell them if I want to get the lot because I know I can't make at least one-third of the games. Also, my regular seats are not available because they are too close to the visitors bench.

It also doesn't help that the Lakers come to town early, and who knows if LeBron will even show up or play.
I'm just not sure what to do.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.