Finally watched a couple episodes of "Last Dance"

1,419 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Fat Bib Fortuna
SilverTongueDevil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would this have been Top 10 programming if we werent in the middle of a sports free pandemic?

I think the show is well produced. But jeez would be have been this desperate to watch a story about a dynasty 25 years old if we had real sports to watch?

I think Jordan is top 3 all time but he is clearly #! ******* and not even close.

I understand taking things in to motivate yourself but his ego it too much. I thought his HOF speech made him look like a dick but this documentary puts it all out there.
ATM9000
AG
This guy wanted his red hot take to be heard so hard that he made his own topic for this show. Then nobody came to fight him! Hahahahahahaha!
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
SilverTongueDevil said:

Would this have been Top 10 programming if we werent in the middle of a sports free pandemic?

I think the show is well produced. But jeez would be have been this desperate to watch a story about a dynasty 25 years old if we had real sports to watch?

I think Jordan is top 3 all time but he is clearly #! ******* and not even close.

I understand taking things in to motivate yourself but his ego it too much. I thought his HOF speech made him look like a dick but this documentary puts it all out there.

That was some sweet coding you did to try and call him an a-hole. What grade are you going to be in next year?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.