Trade James Harden

2,493 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Memphis 7
The Ragonk Strikes Back
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can't do it anymore. I have stuck by this guy from the beginning but he can't get it done in the playoffs. Either get a better team around him so he doesn't have to carry everyone on his back the whole regular season or trade him for players we can rebuild around.
Truvada_for_prep
Op post less
superaggie73
AG
And what do you really expect to get back? Nba trades never get fair value back. Pennies on the dollar. And thanks to the Chris Paul contract, you're in Cap hell regardless.
NoahAg
Did Rockets fans really think Dantoni would get it done? This is Dantoni basketball. There's a reason he's not in Phoenix or NY anymore.
AggieOO
Harden can't carry a team on his back. How are you going to get the guys on his back? As soon as someone got within a couple feet, he'd flop.
Memphis 7
NoahAg said:

Did Rockets fans really think Dantoni would get it done? This is Dantoni basketball. There's a reason he's not in Phoenix or NY anymore.

Because Phoenix and New York are clearly rocking their decision making lately.

I think Dantoni has given the rockets the best chance against the warriors with the roster they have.

But no, I didn't think he would get it done. Not because he sucks but because the warriors are ridiculous.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.