*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

720,980 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
k20dub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holy **** what a win! No Harden. I think it's fair to say we are in GS' head. 4 straight against them in the regular season and took them to 7 in the playoffs.
CFTXAG10
AG
TOO DAMN BRIGHT
Hickory High
AG
"Built to beat the Warriors"
Texaggie7nine
If we can get production like from EG and Faried more often, things will really be looking up.
7nine
CFTXAG10
AG
mAgnoliAg
AG
Farmer1906 said:

mAgnoliAg said:

These are the types of games I expect Austin rivers to tear it up and he's done nothing
You shouldn't ever expect Rivers to "tear it up".

When he was on the clippers I feel like he had quite a few 30 point games against us
Farmer1906
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

Farmer1906 said:

mAgnoliAg said:

These are the types of games I expect Austin rivers to tear it up and he's done nothing

When he was on the clippers I feel like he had quite a few 30 point games against us
Maybe, but he's a career 37.5 % shooter vs Houston with an average of <10 points in 24+ MPG.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Farmer1906 said:

mAgnoliAg said:

Farmer1906 said:

mAgnoliAg said:

Maybe, but he's a career 37.5 % shooter vs Houston with an average of <10 points in 24+ MPG.

I'm just waiting for him to have a 25+ point game, and it seemed like with harden out last night was the perfect time, but I'm glad everybody else stepped up.
AgDoc03
AG
rvk246 said:

We should rest the other starters too now. No chance of beating them on the road without James.

You were saying?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rvk246
AG
Happy to be wrong
3rdGen2015
AG
I'm still shocked at how well the Faried at the 4 lineups worked. On paper it shouldn't work, but it was very effective.
Silent For Too Long
3rdGen2015 said:

I'm still shocked at how well the Faried at the 4 lineups worked. On paper it shouldn't work, but it was very effective.

It was actually the first lineup that popped in my head when I saw Manimal start balling out for us. It gives you two solid guys to get boards and when Farried can guard a 4 and let capela guard the paint it makes us much better defensively.

Offensively it would seem that they overlap too much with the quick dish and oops in the paint from Harden and CP3, but Manimal has definitely shown a willingness to try to broaden his threat zone. Would love to see him become even respectable with that wide open 3.
k20dub
AG
WES2006AG
AG
Faried being able to play the 4 with Capela or Nene on the floor should also give PJ some much needed rest as well. He is #10 in the league MPG.
AgDoc03
AG
Harden probable for tonight
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
WES2006AG
AG
That is good news. Feels like we haven't had a home game in forever and it is just not as exciting to not have James on the floor.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Have a few extra lowers for tonight for cheap. PM or email username@gmail if interested.
shano0603
AG
We've been playing Harden at power forward recently... Right now we have Tucker, Faried and Capela all on the floor.
Hickory High
AG
Harden shouldn't be playing tonight. He looks awful. Almost certainly still hurt.
WES2006AG
AG
Better 3rd quarter. Let's put these guys away early in the 4th.
Hickory High
AG
It's kind of selfish for Harden to be playing. He's hurt and playing awful
Aggie09Derek
AG
Hickory High said:

Meh, don't know how hurt he is. Causing doubles and rockets are distributing well tonight because of that.
rvk246
AG
Thank god Harden's streak is finally over. I think it was becoming a distraction for him which is why he was jacking up all these threes.
rvk246
AG
Hopefully we can go on a streak now
3rdGen2015
AG
W
Hi, Im Brett
AG
Glad the streak is over. Focus on winning basketball down the stretch.
Silent For Too Long
Keep em comin.
Hi, Im Brett
AG
rvk246 said:

Thank god Harden's streak is finally over. I think it was becoming a distraction for him which is why he was jacking up all these threes.

Yes. Pretty sure Paul took over at the end just to stop the streak. They avoided him. No doubt Harden would have jacked up another couple shots and got his 30.
Texas A&M
I think the streak being over is a good thing. Hopefully the Warrior game reminded him that with everyone healthy he's a got a ton of help around him.
WES2006AG
AG
Hickory High said:

I'm not sure about this. I could be wrong but I think James just had a poor shooting night. If a few of those step back 3s go in his night looks totally different.
WES2006AG
PascalsWager
AG
Kenneth Faried since joining the Rockets is averaging 16ppg 10rpg on 60% shooting from the field and 45.5 from 3.

His 23.0 PER would put him 18th in the league
His .205 Winshare/48 minutes would put in 11th in the league
His .634 True shooting percentage would put him 10th in the league.

What a strange find from the scrapheap.
k20dub
AG
I know he's been good for us, but wow!
WES2006AG
AG
How does Faried not get minutes with the Nets?
bigjag19
AG
WES2006AG said:

Hickory High said:

I'm not sure about this. I could be wrong but I think James just had a poor shooting night. If a few of those step back 3s go in his night looks totally different.

Agreed. He was shooting the normal spots just couldn't get it to drop.

Also the Hawks were content to lose as long as they stopped him. He was getting double teamed at top of key last 5 minutes.
First Page Last Page
Page 76 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.