*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

717,564 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
BallerStaf2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hardaway just got the ball swiped away from
Him and someone else grabbed the loose ball on the clips.

In that situation, who gets the steal? The guy who initiated the turnover or the guy who recovered the ball?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Pretty sure the initiator but I could be wrong
Harry Dunne
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Pretty sure the initiator but I could be wrong
You're right - it's the player that forces the turnover, even if he's not the one that ends up with the ball.
Harry Dunne
PascalsWager said:

Kenneth Faried since joining the Rockets is averaging 16ppg 10rpg on 60% shooting from the field and 45.5 from 3.

His 23.0 PER would put him 18th in the league
His .205 Winshare/48 minutes would put in 11th in the league
His .634 True shooting percentage would put him 10th in the league.

What a strange find from the scrapheap.
I really like Faried, Capela + Tucker out there together against certain teams and the flexibility and options having Faried gives us. Gordon is better suited to come off the bench, where his strengths (and weaknesses) don't overlap with other guys as much. It also makes Tucker more effective because he doesn't have to spread himself out so thin doing things that are a above his pay grade and can just focus on being a lockdown defender and hitting corner 3s. Btw that defense he was played on Durant was sublime. I giggle to myself imagining KD going home and pouting about it while his mom brings him some Campbell's soup and scours HAR.com while reminding Kevin of the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" family motto.

I don't think Manimal is going to continue to shoot 46% from three, but if he can just make enough to be respected and spread the floor when necessary and keep doing the things he does well he might end up being the greatest pickup ever.

Re: Nets, Faried didn't "suck" in Brooklyn, he just didn't get minutes. If you look at his per minute stats on BR, they didn't drop off at all - he just wasn't getting a chance to play.
rvk246
AG
CyberX from ClutchFans said yesterday that Morey is going after Butler this summer. If y'all don't know, he is a very reliable insider who called the CP3 trade, Dwight signing, and Dwight leaving. This might be worth keeping an eye on.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/sources-butler-will-be-moreys-main-target-this-summer-and-he-feels-fairly-confident-it-will-happen.296757/
WES2006AG
AG
Will we have money to sign a top line FA this summer? I genuinely have no idea what our cap situation looks like this summer.
rvk246
AG
WES2006AG said:

Will we have money to sign a top line FA this summer? I genuinely have no idea what our cap situation looks like this summer.

S&T or opt-in + trade + extension are the only two options. Totally worth it though. If KD leaves GS, we could be in great shape moving forward in the west.
Farmer1906
AG
rvk246 said:

WES2006AG said:

S&T or opt-in + trade + extension are the only two options. Totally worth it though. If KD leaves GS, we could be in great shape moving forward in the west.
We have to go all in while CP3 is still decent and Beard is in his prime. Get ready for some taxes too.

KD, Clay, and Boogie could all leave GS next year.
WES2006AG
AG
I am hoping that is why it was so important to stay under the luxury tax this season. We will see.
Farmer1906
AG
WES2006AG said:

I am hoping that is why it was so important to stay under the luxury tax this season. We will see.
Makes sense. Also makes sense why we want to lock House in at the min for multiple years. We're going to need good cheap players to provide depth.
3rdGen2015
AG
Did y'all catch the new State Farm commercial with CP, Harden, and Clutch during the Aggie basketball game? First time I've seen it, another good one.

rvk246
AG
That was awesome holy ****
CreedBratton
rvk246 said:

CyberX from ClutchFans said yesterday that Morey is going after Butler this summer. If y'all don't know, he is a very reliable insider who called the CP3 trade, Dwight signing, and Dwight leaving. This might be worth keeping an eye on.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/sources-butler-will-be-moreys-main-target-this-summer-and-he-feels-fairly-confident-it-will-happen.296757/

Drama follows Butler everywhere he goes. Not sure I want.
rvk246
AG
You gotta swing for the fences if you want a title. Not to mention that we've needed an upgrade at SF for years now. Plus he's an excellent defender who can guard all 5 positions.
Good Poster
AG
rvk246 said:

You gotta swing for the fences if you want a title. Not to mention that we've needed an upgrade at SF for years now. Plus he's an excellent defender who can guard all 5 positions.

Love me some jimmy buckets but he can't guard all five positions
Texaggie7nine
https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/former-nba-player-royce-white-enters-mma-sets-sights-on-ufc-heavyweight-championship/

Quote:

"I'm one of the best athletes in the world," White said. "Among the NBA community, part of my appeal as a draft prospect was my unique size, athleticism, vision and that I probably have one of the 10 biggest set of hands in the NBA. I think all of those things will translate beautifully to the UFC."
7nine
AgDoc03
AG
At the game tonight

https://imgur.com/gallery/uAXfoU3

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/uAXfoU3
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
NoahAg
Texaggie7nine said:

https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/former-nba-player-royce-white-enters-mma-sets-sights-on-ufc-heavyweight-championship/

Quote:

"I'm one of the best athletes in the world," White said. "Among the NBA community, part of my appeal as a draft prospect was my unique size, athleticism, vision and that I probably have one of the 10 biggest set of hands in the NBA. I think all of those things will translate beautifully to the UFC."

Wow. Biggest bust in NBA history right? Article said he played some overseas. Did he get over his fear of flying??
Aggie09Derek
AG
NoahAg said:

Texaggie7nine said:

Quote:

Wow. Biggest bust in NBA history right? Article said he played some overseas. Did he get over his fear of flying??
no where near biggest bust in NBA history. Wouldn't even make top 10-20 of the last 30 years.

He was drafted 16th
mAgnoliAg
AG
NoahAg said:

Texaggie7nine said:

Quote:

Not even close to biggest bust ever
rvk246
AG
that's Anthony Bennett
rvk246
AG
Chris Paul has looked incredible these last few games
dshedd41
S
15 point lead turned into a three point game.
Ugh!
Gig’em Aggies!
canadiaggie
AG
Harden shooting very poorly. No way that shoulder is okay
Hickory High
AG
Why the hell is Harden even playing, I don't get it
AgDoc03
AG
I'm going to try and guard Kemba in 2nd half. Rockets obviously don't want to
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
canadiaggie
AG
Ugly 2Q
CFTXAG10
AG
I guess it's better to collapse in the second quarter than the fourth but those last 5 minutes or so were ugly. Missed shots leading to easy transition baskets. Guys looking disinterested on defense. This team has got to figure out how to stop the bleeding in games like this. Walker is a good player but anybody could have a first half performance like that when basically left wide open on every shot
mwm
When was the last time Harden hit a 3?
AgDoc03
AG
mwm said:

When was the last time Harden hit a 3?

mwm
HE GOT ONE!!!
CFTXAG10
AG
Dantoni has to remind Rivers of his role on this team, which does not include contested threes with a short lead and just a few minutes left
CFTXAG10
3rdGen2015
AG
Weird game, but glad we came out of it with a win
rvk246
AG
Weird game but I'll take the dub
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.