*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

718,044 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ags #1 said:

Isn't he shooting like crap as well??
He has been better lately but nowhere near the numbers he put up last year.
Hickory High
AG
k20dub said:

So Ariza a big glue guy or what's the deal?
At this point, it's not Ariza. His name is the one all the analysts bring up so that it sounds like they've got an insightful take, but Trevor Ariza is not Scottie ****ing Pippen. This year's team is like our Ty Lawson year, and having Trevor Ariza here for it wouldn't bet THAT much of a difference. Something is very off, but I think it's something that us fans don't know about.
Ryan34
AG
k20dub said:

So Ariza a big glue guy or what's the deal?

I think Zach Lowe or someone had a really good article on Ariza's leadership. Definitely sounded like a strong veteran presence if nothing else.
Harry Dunne
I just think it's hard in general when your best player is not a leader. CP3 did a nice job coming in and becoming the leader and had a really positive effect on Harden, but in order for this team to be great, Harden has to become a vocal leader and a great example and not rely on that to be external. CP3 obviously going to be hurt a lot and his play is declining. CP can still be a valuable part of a championship team but Harden has to be "the man", and not just on the stat sheet.
AG@RICE
AG
It is accountability. Ariza is one of the few teammates James has had that 1) held him accountable for his defense and 2) could cover for his deficiencies.

We don't miss his shooting as much as his attention to detail and vocal leadership.
lil99chris
AG
How did the Rockets do when Ariza went to Washington?
k20dub
AG
Wow, Luke is unreal. Hate that the Mavs got him. He went on a person 11-0 run to end the game and win for the Mavs.
WES2006AG
AG
We choked that away. Doncic is already killing us.
mwm
Stick a fork in 'em. They done.
Ags #1
AG
So when do we push the panic button? This team is so screwed going forward. No young talent except Clint going forward and no cap room
canadiaggie
AG
We're forgiven if we panic now, right?
PascalsWager
AG
The Rockets are in the worst possible place as a franchise. Grinding out a 42-40 season is the worst thing of all. If you're going to be bad, commit to losing and reap the benefits. Don't do this 8 seed quest. You don't recover from that.
Hickory High
AG
If you're Daryl Morey, you HAVE to make a decision NOW. Before the next game. Decide if we're going for it or not. Morey is the chief of the "all or nothing", anti-mediocre style. He needs to either

1. Make a move
2. Swallow his pride and tank the season

Those are the only two options. It is officially panic time, no question about it.
Gap
AG
Last 3:09 of the game

Dallas 13
Houston 2
Doug Ross
AG

Sucks they got this guy, Dude is cold blooded. Gonna be a great player for a long time. And only 19 years old.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ags #1
AG
Cause they made a conscious decisions to lose
Doug Ross
AG
As compared to the rockets who can't help themselves
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AG@RICE
AG
Ags #1 said:

Cause they made a conscious decisions to lose
That is how you do it in the NBA. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Also, they traded up to get the kid. You have to give the Mavs credit, great job by their FO.
Doug Ross
AG
donnie nelson desferves nba hof
Harry Dunne
Hickory High said:

If you're Daryl Morey, you HAVE to make a decision NOW. Before the next game. Decide if we're going for it or not. Morey is the chief of the "all or nothing", anti-mediocre style. He needs to either

1. Make a move
2. Swallow his pride and tank the season

Those are the only two options. It is officially panic time, no question about it.
He's going to try to make a move - I doubt he would bail out so quickly on a team that he worked so hard to put together and that was one game away last season. My gut tells me it's over and it's time to blow it up, but I think one last run at a player or players to strengthen this roster is probably the right choice.
bthobig12
AG
Anyone want 2 tickets for tomorrow night?

Section 115 Row 12 -- $100 for both of them.

Let me know your email, and I'll transfer them to you on Flash Seats.
bthobig12
AG
My buddy is looking to sell his too. If you would rather have 4 for $200, I can make that happen. The 4 seats are all together.

Section 115 Row 12.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Market is soo soo bad right now, as is the team.
WES2006AG
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Market is soo soo bad right now, as is the team.
Yep, I can't even give away some of these week night games. Looking like it is going to be that kind of year for the secondary market.
Harry Dunne
Yeah, it's terrible.

I have tickets in the lower risers behind the baseline ($180ish each from the ticket office for bad weekday games like this one) and I go to most games but have had to sell them for under $50 lately.

rvk246
AG
I just want basketball to be fun again. This team is depressing.
Aggie09Derek
AG
If anyone wants some in 124 for tomorrow PM me (or username@gmail.com) - dirt cheap. less than 50% of season ticket holder cost.
WES2006AG
AG
rvk246 said:

I just want basketball to be fun again. This team is depressing.
So much this. I could not have fathomed how bad we would be before the season started and yet here we are.
Hickory High
AG
It really is 2015 all over again. I don't even want to watch or keep up with when our next game is.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Looking into JR
WES2006AG
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

Looking into JR
I guess we should try it but it reeks of desperation.
shano0603
AG
I don't want JR... But this team needs a change. Maybe JR can bring some energy and hit some 3's.
rvk246
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

Looking into JR
Hickory High
AG
I don't believe it. Probably just JR's agent.
Faustus
Wife picked up some surprise tix for tonight's game not realizing that this season isn't nearly as fun as last thus far.

Hopefully playing at home will get us off the streak, and headed in the right direction.
First Page Last Page
Page 28 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.