*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

718,335 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
Grapesoda2525
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I like watching KD lose. I really hate that guy for making the NBA boring and predictable since he joined the warriors.
Harry Dunne
I know you want it to be dirty bc Draymond sucks, but it was a good screen.

Don't be yeasty. On to game 4.
mazag08
AG
CoachRTM said:

mazag08 said:

CoachRTM said:

lil99chris said:

Draymond deserves a tech for that play!!

I saw a clean screen? You'll have to tell me what was wrong with what he did - I won't pretend to be a rules expert.

He leaned into it. A clean screen is standing completely still. I know we're accustomed to thinking things like that are clean, but it's not.

Ehh... disagree. He looked like he was standing about as still as you can get in that situation. It was loud, Rivers had no idea he was there,... and it wasn't even that hard of a screen, it just got him awkwardly.

The foul on Paul was awful. The foul on Durant's 3 was pretty weak. The Draymond screen was a good no-call. You can't be mad at the refs for everything.

On second watch I still don't think he was completely still but it definitely wasn't as bad as it seemed live. I'm ok with the no call and retract my comment.
CFTXAG10
AG
Anyone who talks **** about Hardens clutch gene and disappearing in big moments need to take a mental note of this game. Huge down the stretch.
drwong
AG
Paul can't keep playing this many minutes.
3rdGen2015
AG
I was so busy laughing at Curry, I almost forgot to post the sunglasses. Go win on Monday and even this series.
rvk246
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Anyone who talks **** about Hardens clutch gene and disappearing in big moments need to take a mental note of this game. Huge down the stretch.

It's strange how people here ***** about Harden choking and then don't acknowledge that he was clutch tonight.
Harry Dunne
rvk246 said:

CFTXAG10 said:

It's strange how people here ***** about Harden choking and then don't acknowledge that he was clutch tonight.
Agree w first part but is anyone saying he wasn't clutch tonight?
mAgnoliAg
annie88
AG
3rdGen2015
AG
Apparently House was out with a foot injury. Did anybody see any talk of that before the game?
Harry Dunne
drwong said:

Paul can't keep playing this many minutes.
Maybe we can get a huge lead and sit him.
PoppaB05
AG
Austin Rivers, Chris Paul, and Eric Gordon have absolutely killed it with their defense on Steph Curry who looks awful.
Frok
AG
Grapesoda2525
PoppaB05 said:

Austin Rivers, Chris Paul, and Eric Gordon have absolutely killed it with their defense on Steph Curry who looks awful.
Hopefully he stays cold for the rest of the playoffs.
annie88
AG
3rdGen2015 said:

I was so busy laughing at Curry, I almost forgot to post the sunglasses. Go win on Monday and even this series.
I laughed so hard I scared my dogs!
WES2006AG
AG
Boom. Let's even the series up Monday.
PoppaB05
AG
Clint Capella: "My block is going to be the most replayed clip of the night"

Steph Curry: "Hold my beer"
Texas A&M
rvk246 said:

CFTXAG10 said:

He was clutch tonight. I would still rather Paul have it in his hands more during crunch time. Harden dribbles out the clock most times at the end of games and it turns into an all or nothing scenario. When he does this he gives himself no opportunity to involve other players.
Texas A&M
PoppaB05 said:

Clint Capella: "My block is going to be the most replayed clip of the night"

Steph Curry: "Hold my beer"
That was the defensive play of the playoffs so far.
k20dub
AG
Texas A&M said:

rvk246 said:

CFTXAG10 said:

He was clutch tonight. I would still rather Paul have it in his hands more during crunch time. Harden dribbles out the clock most times at the end of games and it turns into an all or nothing scenario. When he does this he gives himself no opportunity to involve other players.

Unfortunately, this is how 99% of NBA games end these days. Except for the Warriors and that's because they have 4 hall of fame players.
3rdGen2015
AG
mAgnoliAg
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

PoppaB05 said:

No I'm pretty sure he's just awful. It's not that he's cold
Grapesoda2525
mAgnoliAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

PoppaB05 said:

I wish that were actually true.

He's top 5 for best shooter of all time tho.
AG@RICE
AG
Harden was simply incredible this entire year and he showed up big-time today. That being said, KD has shown that he is the best player alive right now. We won today because Harden basically matched him stat for stat (the lines are actually eerily similar). He will have to do that, or better, for us to take this series.

Nice to get off the deck. Hopefully everyone is healthy and ready at the jump for game 4. The warriors are definitely coming out swinging on Monday.
AG@RICE
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

PoppaB05 said:

Stop smoking crack.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

mAgnoliAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

PoppaB05 said:

I wish that were actually true.

He's top 5 for best shooter of all time tho.

Yeah cuz he doesn't miss an open 3 but if you don't give him any he contributes nothing other than one ridiculous 3 per quarter that I can deal with. Great shooter doesn't mean great player. He sucks. If he were all world they would go 82-0 with him and Durant and never lose a playoff game
Grapesoda2525
AG@RICE said:

Harden was simply incredible this entire year and he showed up big-time today. That being said, KD has shown that he is the best player alive right now. We won today because Harden basically matched him stat for stat (the lines are actually eerily similar). He will have to do that, or better, for us to take this series.

Nice to get off the deck. Hopefully everyone is healthy and ready at the jump for game 4. The warriors are definitely coming out swinging on Monday.
Lebron is still better than KD. Actually the guy in Milwaukee with the crazy name might be the best player in the league right now.

Durant is mainly a scorer. He's not good on defense. Not well rounded enough to be the best.
Poot
Can't stand the guy, but he doesn't suck.

He definitely sucks at wearing a mouth piece though.
k20dub
AG
Draymond Green's mom tweeted this

HossAg
AG
I just went through her twitter account and I can see where Draymond got his ****ty character from.
Capybara
Grapesoda2525 said:

AG@RICE said:

Lebron is still better than KD. Actually the guy in Milwaukee with the crazy name might be the best player in the league right now.

Durant is mainly a scorer. He's not good on defense. Not well rounded enough to be the best.
Durant is very good on defense and undoubtedly the best player in the league this year.
AG@RICE
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

AG@RICE said:

Ill give you Giannis, but Lebron barely had a winning percentage above .500 when he played this year. Yes his team sucked, but he didn't elevate them like a person carrying the title of "best player alive".

Texan_Aggie
AG
AG@RICE said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

AG@RICE said:

Ill give you Giannis, but Lebron barely had a winning percentage above .500 when he played this year. Yes his team sucked, but he didn't elevate them like a person carrying the title of "best player alive".

KD is the best right now. Harden is second, but a close margin. Durant is just amazing to watch, but he sure has the temperament of a 5 year old
Grapesoda2525
AG@RICE said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

AG@RICE said:

This board is crazy right now! When the first finals game tips off this year, it will officially break an 8 year streak of Lebron being in the finals every year since then.

2011-2018...... how many players in NBA history can say that?

If Lebron and Durant played 1 on 1, Lebron would kill him. Lebron is much stronger, better defender, and a much better ball handler.

I'm not even a fan of Lebron or any of his teams and I know that. He's the second best ever, behind Jordan. The thing that makes him the scariest is he literally has no weakness.

Durant couldn't hack it with the OKC thunder. He had to join a 70 win team to get his championships.
First Page Last Page
Page 168 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.