*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

715,846 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
dshedd41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Gig’em Aggies!
Johnsy3
AG
AG@RICE said:

Harden was simply incredible this entire year and he showed up big-time today. That being said, KD has shown that he is the best player alive right now. We won today because Harden basically matched him stat for stat (the lines are actually eerily similar). He will have to do that, or better, for us to take this series.

Nice to get off the deck. Hopefully everyone is healthy and ready at the jump for game 4. The warriors are definitely coming out swinging on Monday.

Series stats

Harden 105 pts on 79 shots, 19 reb, 16 ast, 13 TOS
KD 110 pts on 78 shots, 13 reb, 13 ast, 9 TOs
Ags #1
AG
Green is dirty As hell. But the screen seemed clean. Remember when harden drove the lane for a floater and green but his ass into his chest and no call? Or when Clint is trying to roll to the rim and green is just backing into him and almost under cuts him?

Want to get green back? Have nene set a clean screen on him and see how he Likes it
Texas A&M
In the Harden vs. Durant discussion, I'm guessing 80% of the GMs in the league would take Durant over Harden. But if Harden keeps playing like he did last night, anything is possible this series.
AG@RICE
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

AG@RICE said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

AG@RICE said:

Harden was simply incredible this entire year and he showed up big-time today. That being said, KD has shown that he is the best player alive right now. We won today because Harden basically matched him stat for stat (the lines are actually eerily similar). He will have to do that, or better, for us to take this series.

Nice to get off the deck. Hopefully everyone is healthy and ready at the jump for game 4. The warriors are definitely coming out swinging on Monday.
Lebron is still better than KD. Actually the guy in Milwaukee with the crazy name might be the best player in the league right now.

Durant is mainly a scorer. He's not good on defense. Not well rounded enough to be the best.
Ill give you Giannis, but Lebron barely had a winning percentage above .500 when he played this year. Yes his team sucked, but he didn't elevate them like a person carrying the title of "best player alive".

This board is crazy right now! When the first finals game tips off this year, it will officially break an 8 year streak of Lebron being in the finals every year since then.

2011-2018...... how many players in NBA history can say that?

If Lebron and Durant played 1 on 1, Lebron would kill him. Lebron is much stronger, better defender, and a much better ball handler.

I'm not even a fan of Lebron or any of his teams and I know that. He's the second best ever, behind Jordan. The thing that makes him the scariest is he literally has no weakness.

Durant couldn't hack it with the OKC thunder. He had to join a 70 win team to get his championships.
Lol. Do you remember how Lebron got his first championship?

You hate KD for going to the Warriors, but Lebron in the one who started this BS. He didn't have the ability to lead his own team to a championship so he formed a super team in the Eastern Conference - a place where you only needed to win 1 or 2 difficult series in order to win a ring. That being said, he was still clearly the best player alive during this stretch despite the fact that Wade was really the leader of that team.

Different story this year. He moved to a non-super star studded team in the Western Conference and he finished 10th!!!! If you read the fine print, a player is automatically disqualified from "best alive "conversation if he can't drag a cruddy team to the playoffs. Switch Harden or KD or Giannis or even Lillard on that team and you make it into the playoffs.

I don't care who wins in 1-on-1. Thats not real basketball. Lebron showed that he was a bad leader this year. He spent the whole year trying to trade every single one of his teammates that he forgot to win more than 40 games...
mAgnoliAg
AG
We'll he did a lot better on the cavs with a bunch of nobody's than Durant did on the thunder with Westbrook and Westbrook and harden.
AG@RICE
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

We'll he did a lot better on the cavs with a bunch of nobody's than Durant did on the thunder with Westbrook and Westbrook and harden.
Did he though? Obviously its a different story in his second appearance with the Cavs (w/ Kyrie and Love), but his first run yielded exactly 1 trip to the finals where he got swept. Durant with OKC got to to the finals once and also lost (in 5) to Miami. Durant probably would have won that championship with OKC if Lebron had not started that super team....probably why Durant decided to start his own.

To reiterate, I am not stating that Lebron is not one of the all-time great players. However, its a tough to claim that he is the current best player alive after he left he friendly confines of the East and got ***** slapped.
mAgnoliAg
AG
No my list right now is:
Durant
Harden
Lebron
Giannis
Farmer1906
AG
Harry Dunne said:

I know you want it to be dirty bc Draymond sucks, but it was a good screen.

Don't be yeasty. On to game 4.

Yup. I hate that dude, but there was nothing illegal about that screen. We should have called it out. Now I 100% believe he was head hunting though. He was pissed Harden just drove through him as he was trying to take a charge.
Texan_Aggie
AG
The thing about Draymond is not just the big cheap shots he takes, but is the constant little ones. He intimidates the refs into only calling fouls when they are egregious.

Last night, for example, he put his rump into a driving Harden, raked Harden (again) across the face, banging Capela. I'm not sure if the NBA has an "All 22" player cam like the NFL, but if you watched it I'm sure there is something going on EVERY play with Green. Dude is trash and he knows it, but he's found what works for him so I don't blame him for continuing to do it.
AG@RICE
AG
I hate Draymond Green with all my heart, but you need a player like him to be successful. Intimidation, fear, frustration and anger are all assests that winners leverage.

The most noble sportsmen are rarely the champions.
zooguy96
Grapesoda2525 said:

AG@RICE said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

AG@RICE said:

Lebron is still better than KD. Actually the guy in Milwaukee with the crazy name might be the best player in the league right now.

Durant is mainly a scorer. He's not good on defense. Not well rounded enough to be the best.
Ill give you Giannis, but Lebron barely had a winning percentage above .500 when he played this year. Yes his team sucked, but he didn't elevate them like a person carrying the title of "best player alive".

This board is crazy right now! When the first finals game tips off this year, it will officially break an 8 year streak of Lebron being in the finals every year since then.

2011-2018...... how many players in NBA history can say that?

If Lebron and Durant played 1 on 1, Lebron would kill him. Lebron is much stronger, better defender, and a much better ball handler.

I'm not even a fan of Lebron or any of his teams and I know that. He's the second best ever, behind Jordan. The thing that makes him the scariest is he literally has no weakness.

Durant couldn't hack it with the OKC thunder. He had to join a 70 win team to get his championships.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Queens James only does anything in the Finals (except get swept) when he gets to choose other super players to play with. He's the biggest Diva the league has ever seen. Not saying he's not a great player. But he doesn't have close to the drive that MJ and Kobe had. He'd rather video-game his team (set it up the way he wants it) and be the coach. No wonder no coach wants to coach the Fakers. It's got "Cancer LeBron" leading it.
rausr
AG
Cumulative after 3 games:

GS - 340
Rockets - 335
Frok
AG
Role players really played well in game 3. I think that is the Rockets only chance. Those guys have to keep hitting their 3s.

Would be nice to see Chris Paul contribute more. He was great last year against Golden State.

CoachRTM
AG
Win game 4 and you have to like your chances to force a Game 7.... which we all would have taken at the beginning of the series.
WES2006AG
AG
Officials for tonight. Don't want to speak too soon bit I think we may have avoided the egregious *******s we have had in the past.

Mike Callahan (#24)
David Guthrie (#16)
Kevin Scott (#28)
Michael Smith (#38)
k20dub
AG
Iggy has also been playing out of his mind. This playoffs he has his highest 3 point percentage since the 2013-2014 season. If he could regress the rest of the series, that would be nice. Those corner 3's in game 3 kept them in the game.
Texan_Aggie
AG
Frok said:

Role players really played well in game 3. I think that is the Rockets only chance. Those guys have to keep hitting their 3s.

Would be nice to see Chris Paul contribute more. He was great last year against Golden State.

Well today is his 34th birthday, maybe we'll see an uptick in performance.

In all honesty, I think the Rockets are a team that takes longer to get into a rhythm than GS. Hopefully we can win this tonight and turn it into a 3 game series.
Frok
AG
CoachRTM said:

Win game 4 and you have to like your chances to force a Game 7.... which we all would have taken at the beginning of the series.

It's all you can hope for at this point. A loss tonight basically ends the series.

CFTXAG10
AG
Lets even it up
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Scared of Steph this game
superaggie73
AG
Steph will be "fouled" 3 times on 3 point attempts tonight...book it.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Any of y'all going to game tonight or using the late tip excuse like most people I know?
Cloud
Forgiven_Ag said:

Scared of Steph this game

Hopefully KD comes back down to earth a bit to balance that out...
WES2006AG
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Any of y'all going to game tonight or using the late tip excuse like most people I know?

I will be there. Crowd was great once they settled in on Saturday. I'm expecting more of the same tonight.

Pretty decent amount of "Warriors fans" (in quotes because most of those people have never been west of Katy) in attendance Saturday. Always nice to see them walk out of TC after they lose.
lil99chris
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

I will be there, but I am always there.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Guy near me was in a Baron Davis Jersey on Saturday...mad respect.
Dan Scott
AG
The line moved the GSW -1
bearkatag15
AG
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
Ags #1
AG
Danuel House Jr. (foot) is out for Game 4. But Mike D'Antoni admits that Iman Shumpert was going to take his spot in the rotation no matter what in Game 3. Values Shump's toughness and playoff experience. (@espn_macmahon)
AGHouston11
AG
Can you watch the game on Hulu?
Any fire tv options?
Agmaniacmike12
Clean play and clean officiating thus far.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Wow he got mauled. What the actual **** the nba doesn't care about losing one of the best apparently
AgDoc03
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

Wow he got mauled. What the actual **** the nba doesn't care about losing one of the best apparently

I'm just glad they didn't call it on Harden for hurting Durant's chicken wing
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
k20dub
AG
Favorable calls and no calls for the most part so far.
First Page Last Page
Page 169 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.