2018 Eastern Conference Finals

9,278 Views | 143 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MondayMorningQB
Ulrich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
46 points, 11 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals, a block, and a win. Is that good?
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
They're one away from the FINALS. Half the roster was turned over less than four months ago. This is crazy.
rambo_99
Switch all players from each team. Imagine the unbelievable. Unbelievable. Unbelievable. outcry about having no team supporting him.

Aron baynes?! Semi ojeleye?!? Teri rosier who was in d league?! Against nba stalwarts Kevin Love. jr smith. Kyle korver.

Let's keep in mind nearly all of his accomplishments are against the raptors, pacers, and wizards. Wow...... call me when he can win against the nba best.

Seven Costanza
AG
rambo_99 said:

Let's keep in mind nearly all of his accomplishments are against the raptors, pacers, and wizards. Wow...... call me when he can win against the nba best.

Can we give you a call from 2016?
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
rambo_99 said:

Switch all players from each team. Imagine the unbelievable. Unbelievable. Unbelievable. outcry about having no team supporting him.

Aron baynes?! Semi ojeleye?!? Teri rosier who was in d league?! Against nba stalwarts Kevin Love. jr smith. Kyle korver.

Don't have the energy right now, but just so you know, this is a really bad take.
gordo97
AG
rambo_99 said:

Like when he single handedly beat the warriors 2 years ago???
rambo_99
I want you to close your eyes.....

Let's imagine - the cavs lost their 2 best players. Let's imagine - he had to play with a d league player. Let's imagine - he had to play with 2 rookies. Let's imagine - he has a coach with little playoff experience. Can you see it? Can you hear his little girl Instagram posts? Blaming them for his failures?

.......... now picture he has 4 perennial starters for a decade and several all stars on his team........
rambo_99
Look lebron is good. An all time great..... sure. A challenger to best of all time - comical.

Not saying he isn't great. Nothing wrong with top 10 player of all time. Again - as a rockets fan.... call me when his resume is better than Tim Duncan. Then we can work our way up.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
rambo_99 said:

I want you to close your eyes.....

Let's imagine - the cavs lost their 2 best players. Let's imagine - he had to play with a d league player. Let's imagine - he had to play with 2 rookies. Let's imagine - he has a coach with little playoff experience. Can you see it? Can you hear his little girl Instagram posts? Blaming them for his failures?

.......... now picture he has 4 perennial starters for a decade and several all stars on his team........
Man, look.

The Cavs did lose their two best players: Kyrie Irving and Isaiah Thomas. Terry Rozier spent time in the D-League, big deal. More than 50% of all current NBA players have spent time there according to what I heard the other night. Also, Terry Rozier is a first-round draft pick. Jayson Tatum might be the best player out of this really good draft class. Jaylen Brown was also a top 3 pick. Al Horford is a multi-season All-Star. A coach with little playoff experience? Brad Stevens has coached in the NBA for 5 seasons. 410 regular season games and made the playoffs four of those years. Ty Lue has coached for two and half seasons, and the year they won the championship, he literally was there for only the second half of the season. You can't tell me the Cavs won that year because Ty Lue is a better NBA coach than Brad Stevens.

Quote:

Look lebron is good. An all time great..... sure. A challenger to best of all time - comical.

Not saying he isn't great. Nothing wrong with top 10 player of all time. Again - as a rockets fan.... call me when his resume is better than Tim Duncan. Then we can work our way up.

Duncan has five rings. LeBron has three. Duncan has two MVP's. LeBron has four. Duncan is a 10-time First Team All-NBA. LeBron is a 12-time First Team All-NBA. Duncan is 8-time First Team All-Defense. LeBron is a 5-time First Team All-Defense. Both were ROY. At age 33, Duncan averaged 18/10/3/.06/1.5 on 52% shooting in 31 minutes per. At age 33, LeBron averaged 28/8/9/1.4/1 on 54% shooting in 36 minutes per. Not sure how LeBron's resume doesn't stack up.

I can't believe I wasted time on this.
BBQ4Me
AG
Well done. I love Timmy, but LeBron is hands down the better player.
HossAg
AG
Kevin Love out with a concussion.
MondayMorningQB
AG
Oh here we go again with the story lines being pumped out on Lebron for game 7. How about he gets 9 more scoring titles and then let's talk.

Until then he's just Lefarcea manufactured GOAT to fill a void by the media. His winning in the leastern conference over the years against sub par competition is a joke.
Matsui
AG
Lebron is amazing. No other way to put it. Incridible.
HossAg
AG
I'm not a Lebron fanboy, but downplaying what he's done these playoffs is just ignorant. He is starting to step into the position of greatest basketball player ever, regardless of scoring titles and championships.
MondayMorningQB
AG
Yup let's crown greatness with no measurements. About as ignorant as it gets.
rambo_99
Ummmm greatest ever with wins over an oledipo pacers team, the raptors lol, and a game 7 against a roster of no names missing it's top 2 players? That's your platform?

He has multiple all stars. Former sixth man of the year, and several nba and playoff veterans on his team.

MondayMorningQB
AG
Yup GOAT

?w=600

rambo_99
Those aren't even his worst flops. There is a reason coach k didn't want him on Team USA until Jason Kidd promised to be his guardian.
CantStopWontStop
Lebron is the millennial generation trying to earn respect and say our guy is as good as the undisputed best of all time. It's an exercise in validation, in saying "we are just as good".
HossAg
AG
There are so many reasons this post screams "stupid".
rambo_99
Everyone tuned in for leFlop and his team of blind amputees (coached by the chuck e Cheese machine mascot) vs the best Boston Celtics team this side of Jesus Christ?
Gigem Trevas
If The King carries this team to The Finals he is by far the GOAT.
rambo_99
You must be no older than 25
PatAg
AG
Obviously LeBron is a top 5 player all time, and probably top 2 or 3...but I still have Jordan over him.
Gigem Trevas
23 straight series wins within his conference.
Mr.Bond
AG
Marcus Smart looked like a sniper shot him on that bs charge call
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Head Ninja In Charge
AG
LeBron blocking that dunk while on his heels. Jesus.
PatAg
AG
not sure that wasn't a foul, but what is that guy thinking trying to dunk on lebron there
EllisCoAg
AG
1st one to 80 wins
Mr.Bond
AG
Clearly ball first
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Seven Costanza
AG
Mark Jackson says a lot of dumb s***.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
3 point game going into the 4th quarter of a Game 7. Let's go.
Seven Costanza
AG
I can't tell if James is gassed or if he's saving it for the 4th. I guess we're about to find out.
PatAg
AG
Feel like the star/young kids on Boston are nervous to step up here in the 4th. Lot of Smart and Morris trying to make plays
PatAg
AG
what a nasty dunk...regular season game Tatum gets T'ed up though

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.