Kawahi

9,130 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by amercer
500,000ags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The article pointed towards really bad communication and two different diagnosis, but nothing irreparable.

Pop kept commenting because he's leading a team and kept getting asked about it, plus he 100% wanted Kawhi to return for the sake of everyone.

Kawhi said nothing because he never says anything, plus his reps that should have done so properly in his place seems like just 2-3 money grabbers not focused on good representation publicly or with the Spurs. It reads like Kawhi wants to be absolutely 100% before auditioning for that mega-deal, and his reps want the Spurs to think he's considering leaving, to ensure the Spurs have incentive to offer that mega-deal.

HotardAg07
AG
I think you gotta listen to the Zach Lowe podcast where he interviews Ramona Shelburne to really get an appreciation for why the people around him are giving him bad advice.
BBQ4Me
AG
Can you provide a quick summary of the reasons why people around KL are giving him bad advice? Thanks
Texags is garbage
Not from the pod, but their discussion is centered around this story she wrote. Couldn't make notes from the pod itself since I'm doing that working thing.
WES2006AG
AG
Shams now reporting that Kawahi wants to be traded.
Old School Brother
kawhi, bron bron and pg to lakers
biobioprof
WES2006AG said:

Shams now reporting that Kawahi wants to be traded.
Radio just said he wants a trade to the Lakers.
amercer
AG
Old School Brother said:

kawhi, bron bron and pg to lakers

It's a hypothetical ESPN clickbait story today.

I'm a lakers fan and I think is nuts.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.