Scottish Premier League Question

508 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by AgRyan04
TXAggie4Christ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, recovering from hip replacement and was desperate for some live sports, ha.

Ran across the opening weekend of the SPL on CBS Sports network and enjoyed watching a couple of those matches.

I've searched a bit and seen Sky Sports broadcasts some futbol but not having much luck finding the best way to watch upcoming SPL matches.

Any tips for apps or streaming for watching live SPL?
Thanks!

(Part of dad's fam is from Scotland and he was stationed there in military in early 60s so that sparked a bit of the interest in the SPL too)
deadbq03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Paramount+ subscription gets you everything. Also gets a whole lot more soccer… everything in England below the Premier League, Serie A (Italian top flight), CONCACAF for US men's (but not friendlies) - but perhaps the best justification for a subscription is their UEFA Champions League coverage. For me, I'm usually too busy with other priorities to watch sports on evenings and weekends so I find that being able to watch soccer at the highest level in the middle of the work week (while "working" of course) is the most consistent sports I can keep up with.
TXAggie4Christ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
deadbq03 said:

Paramount+ subscription gets you everything. Also gets a whole lot more soccer… everything in England below the Premier League, Serie A (Italian top flight), CONCACAF for US men's (but not friendlies) - but perhaps the best justification for a subscription is their UEFA Champions League coverage. For me, I'm usually too busy with other priorities to watch sports on evenings and weekends so I find that being able to watch soccer at the highest level in the middle of the work week (while "working" of course) is the most consistent sports I can keep up with.


Thanks for the Paramount tip. Tough watching the Sunday morning games with church but will check out the plans
AgRyan04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You can also get "official" extended highlights on YouTube from Paramount relatively soon after the games end
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.