******BTHO t.u.******

7,465 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 24 days ago by aggiedrjdub
Observer1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Truer words have never been spoken. You could also add that good old fashion soccer IQ gets you nowhere on this team. Coaches value bigger, stronger, faster (the look) over smart, possession style play. The ball should be the fastest player on the field.
MookieBlaylock
AG
sharpdressedman said:

The Auburn win now appears to be a perplexing anomaly.

Collectively, our team is inconsistent at best and not likely to compete for a championship due to an unfortunate trifecta of unsuccessful recruiting, lack of player development, and state of the art coaching.

G has lost credibility with elite recruits, lost excellent players to the portal, and cannot buy the level and quantity of talent in the portal to restore the program to a highly competitive level. I anticipate that the balance of the season will be G's "Farewell Tour." Finding the right coach who will say "yes" may be a very difficult challenge.

I am a very interested observer with no training in the sport, so my observations and opinions may be wrong.

every taylor's crazy bout a sharpdressed man

we can only hope you are righ
Artimus Gordon
AG
One step forward against Auburn and immediately 2 steps back against sip. Looks like Coach G has attained Jo Evans status in the the A&M cosching ranks. Needing to go but for some reason having to run out the clock.
mullokmotx
AG
tu keeper got SEC defensive player of the week and their first scorer got freshman of the week.
aggiedrjdub
AG
sharpdressedman said:

The Auburn win now appears to be a perplexing anomaly.

Collectively, our team is inconsistent at best and not likely to compete for a championship due to an unfortunate trifecta of unsuccessful recruiting, lack of player development, and state of the art coaching.

G has lost credibility with elite recruits, lost excellent players to the portal, and cannot buy the level and quantity of talent in the portal to restore the program to a highly competitive level. I anticipate that the balance of the season will be G's "Farewell Tour." Finding the right coach who will say "yes" may be a very difficult challenge.

I am a very interested observer with no training in the sport, so my observations and opinions may be wrong.
Ironically, there are 2-3 solid recruits that have committed on Twitter over the last week or so. I'm not sure where they fit in for his plan, but that was something I noticed.
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.