******BTHO South Carolina******

6,632 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MookieBlaylock
WVAg18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agree with all of this.

Defense played well tonight and held their own. Matula sisters were very strong.

Midfielders and forwards at the end of the match were impactful. Hayes is not injured and it's a shame to have her standing on the sidelines for more than half the game. If the coaches want to win they need to play her for more than 30 min. Immediate energy shift when she stepped on the pitch. Still unsure what the coaches are doing this late in the game experimenting with the lineup. Pante, Boeckmann, and Becerra were all consistent tonight and it's evident they work well together.
mullokmotx
AG
Chris Henderson of All White Kit had this comment on "X"

"South Carolina takes home a smash and grab three points to intensify Texas A&M's bubble concerns."
mullokag
MookieBlaylock
AG
At the end of tonight's game, the group of Hayes, Pante, Boeckmann, and Becerra found a rhythm and found multiple creases, crosses, and shots that should have produced a goal

where did I hear that lineup before?
Soccer1
You can say unlucky. I say you have players who can't finish. This wasn't a one off type of game. This has been a problem all season against the better teams except Alabama. South Carolina pretty much went into defensive mode in the second half which allowed us to play on their side of the field. Lots of good opportunities to score goals, but it doesn't matter if you can't put the ball in the back of the net. It's the same story different week.
BQ_90
AG
Soccer1 said:

You can say unlucky. I say you don't have players who can finish. This wasn't a one off type of game. This has been a problem all season against the better teams except Alabama. South Carolina pretty much went into defensive mode in the second half which allowed us to play on their side of the field. Lots of good opportunities to score goals, but it doesn't matter if you can't put the ball in the back of the net. It's the same story different week.
Quote:

Shutout in 3 of last 4 games.

Shutout in 4 of last 6 games.
When bad luck becomes the norm
MookieBlaylock
AG
I mean it would help the scoring if he played the best players more

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.