******BTHO Louisiana State University******

4,380 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jessexy
HiddenAg2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sharpdressedman said:

mullokmotx said:

We have won 3 of our last 16 games against SEC opponents, and have won 1 of our last 10 games against SEC opponents.
Unbelievable. The program is off the rails.
That 1 of 10 stat is just hard to believe. Things have really gone south in the program. The next few weeks are critical for Coach G to avoid a must win season next year.
Expert Analysis
AG
Next season is already must win...

Offensively we were hot and cold in this game with more cold than hot. There were times we looked pretty good, especially in the first half. Too many bad passes and overall lack of movement really limit our ability to build up anything consistent.

The first goal we gave up was mostly due to poor communication and marking which should be better with 4 backs, but half of them were not playing the position 2 weeks ago... The second goal should have G rethinking his strategy especially with this group. You cannot have your outside back who struggles at passing 2/3 the way up the field passing it back to your center back through 2 of the other teams offensive players. The play should have gone back up the sideline, but our overreliance on playing it out of the back has most the girls looking the wrong way... If Leb would have just kicked the ball it would not have been an issue, but she messed up. It is unfortunate because she did a good job to get back and cover the girl who the pass was to.

Not sure who selects player of the match but it went to Cornog which seems crazy. It should have been Beccera.
Peace2u
I'm optimistic that our team will get a few more wins going forward, but the team is very erratic and not consistent with their style of play. They play possession for a period of time and immediately turn into a rec kickball team. I disagree with midfield going AWOL, it's a product of kickball. When we begin to just boot the ball, they bypass the middle.

Way too many unforced turnovers by backline. All players "should" be held accountable and pulled off for their play, but unfortunately, there seems to be some untouchable players here and they will get their minutes regardless.

Player of the match also confused me
MookieBlaylock
AG
"The penalty kick was pretty silly," Guerrieri said. "We won the ball, so it's interesting the penalty kick would be called, but you can't argue with the referee. He's got the whistle."

We remain undefeated in October," A&M head coach G Guerrieri said with a chuckle. "It's a positive step for us."

Good lord he is a clown
Expert Analysis
AG
Looked like a pretty clear penalty to me.
HiddenAg2
Expert Analysis said:

Looked like a pretty clear penalty to me.
Yeah, it was a clear penalty, no doubt.
HiddenAg2
MookieBlaylock said:

"The penalty kick was pretty silly," Guerrieri said. "We won the ball, so it's interesting the penalty kick would be called, but you can't argue with the referee. He's got the whistle."

We remain undefeated in October," A&M head coach G Guerrieri said with a chuckle. "It's a positive step for us."

Good lord he is a clown
It's never a good sign when a head coach has to resort to minute victories such as "well we won this week" or we "started the month off well." I mean, that's just something I never thought I'd see A&M devolve into over the last few years.
jessexy
AG
nm

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.