******BTHO Illinois******

4,335 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Aggie*_86
aggiedrjdub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Keep those Ws coming! Gig'em!
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
taylorswift13
AG
UNDEFEATED
aggiewilliford
Gig Em Ladies!
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
mullokmotx
AG
Chris Henderson of All White Kit had this comment on his twitter

"Early goal stands up for Texas A&M, who score a nice road win at Illinois."
kbarj
AG
Wow! A lot of home cooking by the refs in this game, but the Aggies prevail.

As promised here is a link to some pictures. Honestly, I was experimenting to see if I can take pictures at my son's future night games. I did not bother to crop or edit any of them. And while they aren't great, if you would like to download any of them, please feel free. If you have any problems, PM me.

Gig 'em!

A&M vs UICU Womens Soccer 09-01-2022

Edit to correct link.
Bill '77
Aggie*_86
AG
Boy you aren't kidding, SEVERAL no calls that should have not only been fouls but yellow cards. Home cooking wasn't enough tonight. That was some of the worse I've seen. We'll take the win but lucky we didn't get somebody hurt.
Rambotx
Rambotx
Rambotx
CDub06
AG
Aggie*_86 said:

Boy you aren't kidding, SEVERAL no calls that should have not only been fouls but yellow cards. Home cooking wasn't enough tonight. That was some of the worse I've seen. We'll take the win but lucky we didn't get somebody hurt.

I'm not going to complain as they didn't call the apparent handball in the box against us. Good, hard fought win.
agdad4x
congrats ladies !! hard fought win -
HiddenAg2
It was an up and down game. A&M played well in the first half, had some good possession, and didn't really allow Illinois any chances on goal. The follow up tap in goal from McDonald was important because we continue to struggle to finish in front of goal. There were a couple of chances for Hayes to finish but for some reason she decided to pass the ball instead of shoot. We did a good job of getting wide and serving several crosses into the box in the first half, but in the second half we seemed to play more direct which didn't work as well. The run of play was very choppy and it got physical at times. Illinois roughed up the game and it worked for them as they had a few good scoring chances late and then a hand ball that wasn't called in the box against us. So, we were deserving of the win but were a bit lucky down the stretch. Any road win is a good win. On to Ohio State on Sunday.
kbarj
AG
My apologies. I used the wrong link for pictures. I have updated the original post, but I am including the correct link here.

A&M vs UICU Womens Soccer 9-01-2022
Bill '77
Rambotx
kbarj said:

My apologies. I used the wrong link for pictures. I have updated the original post, but I am including the correct link here.

A&M vs UICU Womens Soccer 9-01-2022
Great action pictures. Like the color quality. Thanks for sharing your work and talent.
Rambotx
mullokmotx
AG
Chris Henderson of All White Kit had this recap yesterday.

NCAA - Illinois vs Texas A&M

inStat Top Rated

1. Mia Pante (A&M)
2. Karlina Sample (A&M)
3. MaKhiya McDonald (A&M)
4. Carolyn Calzada (A&M)
5. Laney Carroll (A&M)

Aggies triumph with a suffocating defensive showing.
Aggie*_86
AG
What a defense! Really excited about Calzada as a Freshman considering all the Seniors we have back there.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.