It's happening again, it's happening again…
deadbq03 said:
I still have an illogical theory that the Isak signing is to blame… or rather, the administrative dumbassery that led to such a signing is to blame.
If this is not a red card for Foden, then I don't know what is.
— Total Football (@TotalFootball) February 11, 2026
146th Man City chargepic.twitter.com/Z5eY2ZGioR
BREAKING: Chelsea have been handed a suspended one-year ban from signing first-team players, a nine-month ban from registering academy players and given a £10million fine from the Premier League relating to breaches of financial rules during Roman Abramovich's time as owner. pic.twitter.com/Xib4L978gR
— Sky Sports Premier League (@SkySportsPL) March 16, 2026
Mathguy64 said:
Damn. City must be breaking FFP rules again for them to ghost slap Chelsea like that.
rumor has it that Dyche passed.Showstopper said:
I say this without housery, Spurs:
Sean Dyche is available.
It's time to get serious about the relegation battle. Use tonight to get rid of Igor Tudor along with whatever drugs caused him to be hired in the first place.
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:Showstopper said:
I say this without housery, Spurs:
Sean Dyche is available.
It's time to get serious about the relegation battle. Use tonight to get rid of Igor Tudor along with whatever drugs caused him to be hired in the first place.
rumor has it that Dyche passed.
Dre_00 said:
If you believe this, the title race is effectively over.