**Tottenham Hotspur 2021-2022 Thread**

33,524 Views | 553 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DeangeloVickers
TulaneAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With all the changes this season, let's get a proper new thread started.

COYS.... Finish them!!!!
gcracker13
AG
Hell yeah!! Starting off strong with 3 points from City!!
TulaneAg
Love the physicality of this match. The coach and players are well suited to this physical style of play... if the refs will let them play like this all year then it should be fun to watch.
t - cam
AG
Woohoo
DeangeloVickers
AG
Our best year ever, Kane was out a large portion of it.....and when he came back we had a dreadful loss to Burnley and then why we brought him back for Champions League Final Im still bitter. He had one of the best years ever last year, but we just havent been a team....I put that more on Jose....but still....we're gonna be okay and sure wish we could reinvest soon. How good is Lucas!!

Dele Alli is back!

Tanganga was a stud. dominated Sterling/Grealish all day long.

Sanchez was a stud as well. Please dont sell him

This is how I expected to play under Jose...but Nuno isnt a **** and a joy to root for.

Beau Bevers
AG
COYS!!!!
BarryProfit
COYS baby, COYS
TulaneAg
As much as I don't want to have a knee jerk reaction to one game, I'm starting to come around to the idea of moving on without Kane. Gonna be interesting for sure.
OregonAggie
AG
TulaneAg said:

As much as I don't want to have a knee jerk reaction to one game, I'm starting to come around to the idea of moving on without Kane. Gonna be interesting for sure.

Selling Kane could be the boost y'all need just like when Liverpool sold Coutinho. Imagine the players y'all could buy with the money and what it could do for the club.

Loved watching the fight in y'all today.
gcracker13
AG
Assuming Levy spends most/all of it and does so wisely. The front 3 of Son, Lucas and Bergwijn looked killer in the counter today. Could absolutely be a top 4 team without Kane if we filled in some depth
Fairview20
AG
I feel like selling Kane is definitely the best option at this point if the price is right. He can't be thought of too highly within the team after this stunt. Seems like it'd be a recipe for a toxic locker room even if Kane is seemingly a really good guy.

Also can't believe that Grealish is the most expensive English transfer ever. Talk about true **** you money to pay that for him.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Great recap as long as its up

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
MC might be more willing to pay our price now too!!!!
DeangeloVickers
AG
And how about having fans back. Terrific
DeangeloVickers
AG

Seriously though Tanganga dominated Raheem today
JCRiley09
AG
Great match! Finally watched. Graelish finger pointing at Lucas for diving in minute 90 was really. something.
mike_ags_fan12
COYS!
t - cam
AG
JCRiley09 said:

Great match! Finally watched. Graelish finger pointing at Lucas for diving in minute 90 was really. something.

His whole game is drawing fouls, that was comical to say the least.
DeangeloVickers
AG

Good summary of current Kane situation
Bachelor99
AG
im cool with either...but just make a decision and go with it....these daily HK updates are getting nauseating...
cp2011
AG
Paramount+ will be broadcasting select Conference league games. Unfortunately Tottenham isn't on the agenda today

https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/uefa-europa-conference-league/

BT Sport has the livestream in the UK. May be able to stream there using VPN
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
cp2011 said:

Paramount+ will be broadcasting select Conference league games. Unfortunately Tottenham isn't on the agenda today

https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/uefa-europa-conference-league/

BT Sport has the livestream in the UK. May be able to stream there using VPN

Yeah it does appear CBS(Paramount+) and TUDN (used to be Univision Deportes) have the US rights.

But are showing limited games.

FuboTV has TUDN and AT&T TV also has it on a premium package.
t - cam
AG
Had to take the old thread off my watchlist. I kept getting dupped by updates over there.
C-2ag99
AG
Dodgy stream to watch this historic match.
hesgoal.com
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
better link - but mute the chat window it's annoying (clicks on each message)

http://allsportsmedia.live/novo/events/19-spurs/?sport=soccer
t - cam
AG
DeangeloVickers
AG
This is first of two legs
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

So if we lose this are we out?!!?

I mean...ouch

No its an away and home series.

We would have the home game to throw the better players at it to ensure a win.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Sorry I found it
t - cam
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

Sorry I found it

Man, that was brutal. The squad was not great but they looked awful.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Gil looked good.
Not much else
Romero was scary bad
Winks. LOL
JCRiley09
AG
Maybe just throw it and save the legs later in the season? Play like we did Sunday and surely we'll be better than 7th.

Obviously this isn't the actual plan, but all fans have done is sh** on this league, what do you think the players think?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
JCRiley09 said:

Maybe just throw it and save the legs later in the season? Play like we did Sunday and surely we'll be better than 7th.

Obviously this isn't the actual plan, but all fans have done is sh** on this league, what do you think the players think?

If there isn't decent appearance money in later rounds it isn't worth it.

I'd mostly tank it but play a little more experienced roster at home and hope to advance. Definitely use this for player development and PT.

I just looked and the prize money in early rounds is about half of Europa League and gets to about 2/3 in the late rounds. And that's less than half again of Champions League money. Not sure it's worth it really.
t - cam
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

JCRiley09 said:

I'd mostly tank it but play a little more experienced roster at home and hope to advance. Definitely use this for player development and PT.

I just looked and the prize money in early rounds is about half of Europa League and gets to about 2/3 in the late rounds. And that's less than half again of Champions League money. Not sure it's worth it really.

Based on the squad we brought I'd say they are completely OK with and early exit.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
t - cam said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

JCRiley09 said:

Based on the squad we brought I'd say they are completely OK with and early exit.

We knew it was a 2 game series also. We did put Kane and others on the 25 man squad list for the series, some of which did not travel to this game but that makes them eligible for the home match.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.