**Tottenham Hotspur 2021-2022 Thread**

33,596 Views | 553 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DeangeloVickers
DeangeloVickers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why a pt vs Norwich is so big

DeangeloVickers
AG
COYS
Bachelor99
AG
LFG!! Sonny golden boot and wrap up that CL spot!! COYS!!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Unfortunately for spurs, we're running a B team out against arsenal today.
DeangeloVickers
AG
DeangeloVickers
AG
Gimme gimme a ginger from Sweden.
He comes from Juve and he plays on the wing
Socrates05
AG
Great first goal. Great run and unselfish pass from Bentancur but his first touch there was my favorite part. Let's go!
Socrates05
AG
Kane makes it two after another lovely assist by Rodrigo. Champions league is so close I can taste it!

Away support is sounding amazing as well.
Big Shooter
Staff
AG
ARE YOU WATCHING, ARSENAL!??
DeangeloVickers
AG
DeangeloVickers
AG
littlebitofhifi
AG
SON!!!!!!!
DeangeloVickers
AG
Lead for Golden Boot!!
Bryan98
AG
What a day. I'm emotionally exhausted.
Texaggie7nine
Congrats on CL birth
7nine
Beau Bevers
AG
Amazing day. Feels so good. COYS!
Bachelor99
AG
sonny could of easily had 4 or 5 goals today...but alas he is human...i dont think i ever seen him miss a 1 v 1 chance with the goalie....but all in all a successful day....he shares the golden boot and the team secures a CL berth! COYS!
Bryan98
AG
Bachelor99 said:

sonny could of easily had 4 or 5 goals today...but alas he is human...i dont think i ever seen him miss a 1 v 1 chance with the goalie....but all in all a successful day....he shares the golden boot and the team secures a CL berth! COYS!
When he missed the 1v1 I was sure it wasn't going to happen. Watching him the first half, I felt like he just wasn't "on". I was so pleased when he scored a moment later!

I was wearing this year's galaxy kit during the game, but I haven't been able to get Son's nameset on the back yet. Afterwards, I changed into the 2017/18 3rd kit (Spurple camo) so that I could celebrate him publicly.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Interesting article on the turnaround and contains this tidbit - I had no idea.

Since Conte took over in those 28 games the top two scorers in the EPL are
Son 19
Kane 16

wow

https://theathletic.com/3324914/2022/05/22/shock-therapy-and-a-sprint-finish-how-antonio-conte-took-spurs-back-into-the-champions-league/
Bryan98
AG
Yeah Kane was kinda crap at the start of the year, once he returned from Florida. Could have been a lot of things. I'm not surprised that the appointment of a top manager turned his season around.
Fairview20
AG
Socrates05
AG
Great signing if it comes good. Will immediately upgrade the left and should be a great mentor for Sess to continue to develop. Add Forster at GK and that's two very smart signings taken care of very quickly.

Rumors are Bastoni is close as well. Not only does have experience with Perisic and Conte, making the transition much easier, that would make the back three up there as the best in the league with years of play left in them.

Window is looking great with Conte and Kane potentially committing and Champions League on the horizon, it's a great time for Spurs!
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Also hearing Christian Eriksen return is possible.

B$Weigem
AG
A friend from my Houston spurs group text compiles info from tier 1 outlets and shares. Here is this mornings:

Huge updates this morning:
- Bissouma: Here We Go! 22.5-25M. Medical Thursday most likely
- Spence not agreed yet but expected in the coming days with 10M to start, followed by add ons and later payments
- Bid of 16+5M from Villarreal for Gio rejected but talks on going
- Spurs quietly confident of an Eriksen return
- Following Spence and Bissouma, Conte and Oaraticu will go for two defenders, a creative midfielder (perhaps Eriksen), and a forward.

CBs to follow: Josko Gvardiol, Pau Torres, Gleison Bremer, Clement Lenglet, and Llya Zabarnyi.
I've heard the name Destiny Udogie as a left back few times.

Obviously Richarlson throw around at a stupid high fee….But one new name today was Raphina from Leeds.

Oh, not to mention Westin Mckennie being linked to spurs again.
Here we go boys! COYS
B$Weigem
AG
Time to start 2022-2023 thread btw I'd do it but the year I did it we went to conference league lol
Bachelor99
AG
i much prefer raphina or gabriel jesus over richarlson....especially considering the ridiculous fee everton is wanting...
B$Weigem
AG
Agreed. I'm not sure I'd take him at a fourth of what they're asking but I'll trust conte
Socrates05
AG
I wouldn't want to lineup with Raphina or Jesus as the 9. Richarlison not only provides some cover for Kane to rest but presses from the front exceptionally. I'm not sure there is a better fit for a 4th attacker in a Conte system. The fee discussed (if we're talking 60 mil Euros) is high but I think worth it to bring in the right player.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Done!

https://texags.com/forums/51/topics/3296587/replies/62301753#62301753

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.