******BTHO Alabama******

5,736 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mullokmotx
vwbug
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was Hill hurt in the second half?
sharpdressedman
Expert Analysis said:

G really needs to go back to the drawing board and work on some fundamental strategies for effective ball control, and then work on the fundamental passing skills needed to make that occur.
Probably too late in the season to effect fundamental changes in the team's play. Maybe next year.
Jimma
It appeared both Watt and Smith had the speed over Bama's defense but there was only a few occasions ( 2-3 as I recall) when they got the ball in an open space to be able to use that speed. Most of the time the Aggies passed the ball around or tried to dribble the ball around 2-3 defenders allowing the other defenders time to get back in position for defense. It also appeared to me there was (more than not) very poor passes and players waiting for the ball to come to them instead of moving to the ball. Too many players appeared to have had a ticket to game. Is there friction among the team? With the exception of the back line they did not play as a team in my opinion. I thought after the embarrassment in Arkansas we would not see that lack of play again.
alamoaggie 64
kind of an annual event, isn't it?
mullokmotx
AG
Hidden, that was an interesting comment about Ritchie. One thing we don't know is the health of the players. After 17 games there are bound to be some nagging injuries. One thing to point out is that Alabama played 110 minutes on Sunday, so we had 2 more days rest and still seemed to be outplayed. We had several good chances to score but it's always about making the play when the opportunity is there.
We've always had trouble with UT and the only time I think we won is when Shea Groom had her hat trick in 2014.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.