Texas A&M Soccer

4,954 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Serious Lee
redd38
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ally had a sliding collision with a TCU player and has now left the game with an injury.
redd38
AG
E. Bates with a GOOOOOOAL

2-0 Aggies
redd38
AG
Watt back in to start the second half
redd38
AG
TCU not playing very Christian-like. A TCU player just picked up a yellow card... in a preseason game...
redd38
AG
Aggies win 2-0
Rambotx
Aggies win 2-0!
ScottishFire
AG
We looked much more athletic than TCU in all facets, and they snuck one out against us earlier this year. I'm excited for some SEC soccer!
mullokmotx
AG
We used 17 players tonight. Looked like Olivia, Claudette and Jenna were not in uniform. Would have liked to see the other 4 players who were in uniform get in the game. Karlina has a brace on 1 knee. That was a great goal by Ally but I was worried when she got injured sliding. And a great save by Cossette late when she reached out with her right hand and took the ball off the foot of the TCU player.
HiddenAg2
Played well in the first half but second half we really struggled in the midfield and had little possession. Crabtree missed a point blank shot from 5 years out. Asdis played some but is still learning how to play with the team, but I do expect her to eventually start. Watt did have a great goal in the first half. Morche made some good saves but she refuses to kick the ball out of the back which makes me believe her leg is injured in some way. Alston had another bad giveaway that almost led to goal, it reminded me of the giveaway vs ND last year.

The midfield is a bit concerning after 2 exhibition games as we struggle to string passes together consistently. The Bates sisters played together in the midfield in the second half but not very effectively. Thankfully the schedule is light early in the season so there is time to mesh.
mullokmotx
AG
Looks like Jimena may be able to play in Hawaii since her team lost this morning in the U20 World Cup.
TCU did seem to have the ball most of the second half last night. I would like to see Brianna go for the goal on some of her long kicks more. I think Kendall had some surgery in the off season so it is great to see her playing so well.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
Serious Lee
Preseason Coaches' Poll
1. Florida
2. Texas A&M
3. Tennessee - H
4. South Carolina - A
5. Auburn - H
6. Arkansas - A
7. Ole Miss - A
8. Alabama - A
9. Vanderbilt
10. Missouri
11. LSU - H
12. Mississippi State - H
13. Kentucky - A
14. Georgia - H

home and away games added.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.