NBCSN Soccer Gold Pass question

832 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aston94
Ferg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do they put the Premier League games on demand after they are played? Given the time difference and overlap with Aggie Football it might be the only way I can watch.
AustinScubaAg
AG
There is almost zero overlap with aggie football. The games are 6:30 am. 9:00 am and 11:30 am. There is only one 11:30 game each saturday. There are also games on sundays.

Most feel the gold pass not worth it.
gigem06
AG
Games that air on Gold are on demand on Gold. Games that air over normal channels are on demand on the nbc sports live app.
eiggA2002
AG
I buy it, but overall I think it sucks. It's more valuable the further down the pecking order your team is. Each team is on at least 3 times I recall, but some teams are on it almost every week. The GOLD matches are sometimes put on replay, however it is not guaranteed. That's my biggest beef with it. You can't record it and it's not guaranteed to be on replay. Last year my team was on GOLD three times and out of those three times it crashed twice missing at least half of each match.
gig them
AG
It's not worth it if you support a top six side. Not enough 'gold exclusive' games to justify the cost.
Aston94
AG
It does have games on Demand, I wish they would make all the games on demand, even those that are over the air, so I don't have to go back from App to app.

I bought the Gold package last year, and will buy again this year, but I am weird in that my two clubs are Everton and Fulham, so they will be on the Gold package a lot, and I follow all the lower clubs when I am doing the relegation thread near the end of the season.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.