Man U v. Man City - July 20th

2,157 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Skitch05
ja86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why the fro... was there no one in the world that wanted him?
Mathguy64
AG
As stupid as he can be at times, Fellaini did some good, especially after Zlatan went down. He paired up pretty well with Pogba and provided needed depth
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Someone needs to play in the FA cup matches
Olsen
AG
It was a good friendly match!
Skitch05
AG
I fully expect City to spend 50m on Mendy or another LB soon. Once United switched Rashford away from Walker they abused City on that side.
Bockaneer
AG
dude accounted f 100% of manu fouls in the 2nd half - really took the buzz off the game's pace, and was getting beaten on headers w 18" prejump advantage
Skitch05
AG
He also was one of United's better players down the stretch last season and is a big reason why United are even in the CL this season.

I know he is an easy target to point fingers at, but a meaningless preseason game doesn't erase the good he did last season. He is a very valuable player to have in the squad.
Texaggie7nine
As a City fan who sat close to where Walker was playing I'm really excited to see him this season. Dude is amazingly good.
7nine
datrixstunna
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

As a City fan who sat close to where Walker was playing I'm really excited to see him this season. Dude is amazingly good.
No he is not. He is a pace merchant and nothing more.
Thunder18
AG
He looked pretty good throwing a hissy fit when Rashford scored the second goal
Texaggie7nine
Jelly much?
7nine
Bockaneer
AG
maybe so, not really a fan of either squad but I did find myself watching Lukaku's play last season and when getting tickets picked the ManU end zone for that reason- had a blast and enjoyed the derby; my comment was just that Fellani drew a lot of attention to himself w the fouls and consequently the run of play became very choppy while he was on the pitch
Bryan98
AG
On a barely related note, I enjoy altering song lyrics in my head with funnier phrases that rhyme. One that I've been doing for a year or so is an old Geto Boys song. The original said "I won't be an accident like Ida Delaney."

"I won't be an accident like Marouane Fellaini."
Skitch05
AG
No worries, he definitely didn't have a good game the other night.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.