I know y'all hate CR7

1,784 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by aznaggiegirl07
exp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But I thought this was cool

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo donates 275000 Euro bonus to a Kids Cancer foundation
http://nwikedinho.sportsblog.com/posts/21799985/real-madrid-star-cristiano-ronaldo-donates---275-000-euro-bonus-to-a-kids-cancer-foundation.html
jeffk
tremble
AG
I wasn't aware of his charitable stuff before he got to Madrid, but he really does do a ton of great things.

IIRC he fully paid for a kid's surgery after his parents wrote a letter asking for something really basic like a signed shirt.
Dre_00
Ronaldo kinda reminds me of Drogba back in the day. Lots of people hate both but both are complicated individuals with their own demons and their own charms who contribute a ton to charitable causes.
FW Declerk
What demons does cr7 have ?
Terk
AG
quote:

FW Declerk
quote:
quote:

Lol I fail to see the problem ..
Dirty Mike and the Boys
AG
There's a bunch of stories out there similar to this one involving Ronaldo. Despite his massive ego, he still seems like an empathetic, good person.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/final-proof-that-cristiano-ronaldo-is-a-very--very-nice-man-indeed-134408460.html
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
quote:

looks like he has 99 problems and *****es are all of them. "Poor" guy.
Dre_00
Demons probably isn't the right word. His dad was a drunk who abandoned him and drank himself to death and he grew up in a pretty horrible part of Madeira.
FW Declerk
quote:
Demons probably isn't the right word. His dad was a drunk who abandoned him and drank himself to death and he grew up in a pretty horrible part of Madeira.

I see didn't know that
byfLuger41
AG
CR7 is the man.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
fixing his teeth is what saved him...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.