A&M Soccer Forum - Rule #1 2.0 edition

689,297 Views | 6443 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by aggiephoenix02
CDub06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Roundtrip to ABQ homie
mid90
AG
Oh god this suprep stuff works fast.
mid90
AG
quote:
Roundtrip to ABQ homie

Get a green chili bacon cheeseburger from Sadie's for me
jeffk
AG
quote:
Roundtrip to ABQ homie

Hit up the Owl Cafe or Twisters for breakfast.
mid90
AG
quote:
quote:
Roundtrip to ABQ homie

Hit up the Owl Cafe or Twisters for breakfast.

I remember the owl cafe being awesome. ...but i went a few years ago and it was terrible. Maybe it's good again?
Pro Sandy
AG
My first waffle house was in ABQ
mid90
AG
Someone just spoiled the fallout 4 plot for me.

I'm pissed.
jeffk
AG
Saw that.

What a looser.
CDub06
AG
I might be eating a meal in ABQ, but that's about it. It's our jumping off point for a week long New Mexico tour for work. We get a couple of nights in Santa Fe though.
jeffk
AG
Santa Fe is fully of filthy hippies and politicians.

Good food though.
CDub06
AG
Our stops are: Farmington, Aztec, Los Alamos, Santa Fe, Ruidoso, Clovis, Portales

Turns out you have a pretty big state over there.
jeffk
AG
Yes, we do. Lots of miles of nothingness between cities.

Pretty nothingness though.
CDub06
AG
Something I was surprised by on my last trip to Alamogordo and Cloudcroft area is that the skiing is different...

I've only skied in Colorado so when someone told me that I should come back in the winter to ski, I looked around and was like "Where in the world do you ski?" And they said that they have a very nice run. Like just one run?

I'd never thought about it because I'm used to the resorts with tons of trails. But I guess, it's pretty common for some of these mountain towns to just have a run or two for the city?
jeffk
AG
Definitely depends on the year. Most resorts will have multiple runs and lifts open each year, but rarely the whole mountain. On dry years it's not uncommon to only have one lift operating and to use manufactured snow. It's been a pretty poor series of years lately too.
mid90
AG
I'm going skiing for the first time this January for part of a bachelor party in Colorado.
CDub06
AG
SWEET! Where are we going??
Pro Sandy
AG
I lived in Cimarron for 6 months
CDub06
AG
Where's our graph?
redd38
AG
I don't even want to see this week's graph
Pro Sandy
AG
We are currently experiencing higher than normal graph requests. Please wait and you will have your graph as soon as possible. Your graph is important to us. Please stay on the line.
Pro Sandy
AG
Better late than never, sports fans!

This week has been awful! Combined, Rule #1 lost almost 20% of our money.

That was mainly redd's fault. Look at all that money! He lost $201,613! Losing 44% puts you in the dawghouse. But you're still #1 in our hearts and graphs!

CDub experienced his first losing week of the year. Don't doubt the bulldog, ruff! My wife's family is like 6th generation Georgia grads... I own 0 bull dogs shirts. Not even a Midland High and I taught there!

Smith remains the most consistent better, steadily making $10,000 a week.

Pro Sandy has had two positive weeks in a row. An oddity, we fully expect him to lose all his money this week.

mid took the week off. Cost him a spot

Maggie came in talking a big game. Even Pro Sandy has passed him by...

Nick, somehow he found a way to embezzle and make money without betting. Pry something with his new job.

Jeff is hoping to strike it rich by coaching high school. Rich in spirit my friend, rich in spirit.

#55 Redd38 $255835
#60 CDub06 $245673
#777 Smith&Co $102727
#988 Pro Sandy $ 86900
#1020 Mid90 $83087
#1201 mAgnoliAg $59244
#1431 GigEmNick $10000
#1475 JeffK $0

Top Dawg: redd38
Rising Pups: sandy
In the dawghouse: redd38

This week, how someone Sandied CDub!
redd38
AG
I banked 20% of my funds this week.
mid90
AG
Haven't lost money since week 6.
Pro Sandy
AG
This week mid, we must pass the had you not bet line! Or go for $0...
mid90
AG
Forgot to bet again
redd38
AG
quote:
Forgot to bet again

If I had forgotten to bet the last two weeks I'd have way more money than I do now
Pro Sandy
AG
I have just a slight loss. Next week I need 300% gain or 100% loss. Going for broke
CDub06
AG
I don't know what y'all are talking about. I'm quite pleased with the results this weekend.
redd38
AG
I didn't actually lose money this weekend, but my gain was like half a percent I think.
redd38
AG
Well, the results are in. I only dropped one spot, which I'm surprised about. My gain was 0.33%, which ranks as the smallest positive gain this week (by percentage).
Pro Sandy
AG
CDub strikes while the iron is hot! Redd limps out of first. Hail to the new king! CDub is now back on top!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, what food would you be based on your performance?

CDub is the turkey. He's the main course. He's why you are there. Moist and tender, he's the center of your plate.

Redd is the stuffing. Pretty good stuff and you look forward to it every year, but he's the compliment to the turkey.

Smith&Co is the sweet potato casserole. You got it on your plate and forgot about it.

Mid is the mashed potatoes. You got it because you thought it was good. But the taste was lacking. You pushed it to the side. You tried it later when it mixed with the gravy and found that it was actually OK. It's rising in you list of things you like on your plate.

Pro Sandy is the corn. You get it and it isn't bad. But then you go to the bathroom and it's still there. You flush, and it won't go away. He goes to $0 and just kind of swirls around. What the crap???

Magnolia is the cranberry sauce. Everyone gets it thinking it is going to be the bomb. Starts out really sweet, but gets old and you stop eating it.

Nick is your grandma's rolls that she forgot to bake until everyone sat down at the table. Normally good stuff, but she forgot to put the yeast in. Not only did it come to the table late, they didn't rise.

Jeff is the fruitcake. No one wants it, but yet he is still there, despite having not bet at all...

#27 CDub06 $367877
#56 Redd38 $266699 (666!!!! And he's redd? Clearly the devil...)
#794 Smith&Co $112727
#1029 Mid90 $93087
#1065 Pro Sandy $89053
#1072 mAgnoliAg $87359
#1405 GigEmNick $20000
#1478 JeffK $0

Top Dawg: cdub
Rising Pups: maggie
In the dawghouse: redd38

I said last week we'd talk about how CDub got Sandied. He bet on the Central Michigan vs Kent State game. Bet $30,000. Won $652. Odds? 46:1. Why did he bet? He said that when he placed his bet, the odds were 1.5:1. Someone parked a lot of money on Kent State and then yanked it out! I love it! Redd got even more Sandied, he beat $53,167 and made $1,155.
jeffk
AG
I wish someone would regift me.
Lex
Pro Sandy
AG
How's the ghost?
Lex
Seems like RyDawg has scared him away.

Funny story. We got the haunted couch from Binder/Pipes grandpa. He straight up said the couch is haunted. So now I'm actively looking for new ones.

But it seems RyDawg, like the cats, have scared it away.
First Page Last Page
Page 161 of 185

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.