Adidas Yeezy size 13

1,195 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by jna97
RoyVal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So when Adidas tells you to order at least a 1/2 size bigger….they are right. These brand new yeezy's didn't fit and I had to order the 13.5. I tried these on and immediately took them off. Too tight. These would fit you if you are normally a size 12 or a 12.5. You probably don't want these if you are a size 13 like me.

Just looking to get the $230 back that I paid for these and I'll eat the tax. PM me if you are interested. I'm down south of Houston in the Clear Lake area.

Sea Speed
AG
I'm really on the fence about lighter color shoes I plan to daily wear, but if you want to let them go for like $175 I would do it and I will be in clear lake tomorrow by chance. I had these in my cart and didn't order them because the lighter color than the ones I currently have which I daily wear.

If you're not on the fence, yeezys are the most comfortable shoe on earth.

GLWS
Kraft Punk
Wtf

Just return them for full refund
Sea Speed
AG
Kraft Punk said:

Wtf

No can do on yeezys. As a matter of fact they sent mine to a wrong address and wouldn't refund the purchase and I had to dispute it with my credit card.
RoyVal
AG
Kraft Punk said:

Wtf

Sea Speed is right....no returns or exchanges on these limited shoes.
jna97
AG
Favorite shoe color right now.
RoyVal
AG
these are done pending meetup and payment. thx!
flipper94
AG
Bumping to see if the sale went through. Put on my son's size 12 and sure enough, I need 13's. Saw this thread too late but wanted to ask where else you guys trust for buying Yeezys. I've bought several for my son on Stock X but curious if there are other good sites.
jna97
AG
I bought them. I usually wear a 12 or 12.5 and they are a little big. I will make u a deal. PM if interested.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.